Fire Axe

In The Wild
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 4 -  Fire Axe -        

“It’s not easy to think alone in a situation like this.” Taeyeon was annoyed and her tone was harsh, too harsh for Tiffany’s liking. Folding her arms at her chest, Tiffany turned away and let out a small huff escape .

 

“I can’t think alone. You have to help me, we have to help each other or we’ll die. Do you understand in what kind of situation we are, Tiffany?” Tiffany unfolded her arms, her face softened, hearing Taeyeon’s sad tone.

 

“I’m sorry. I’m just scared.” She apologized, turning to face Taeyeon, whose face lit up. She gave Tiffany a small smile.

 

“I’m scared too,but arguing won’t save us from dying.” Tiffany slowly nodded, but suddenly a idea popped inside her mind.

 

“Shouldn’t we just go back and search at the plane? There can be some useful things.” She thought for a minute before nodding.

 

“Let’s go then, we can’t wait until it’s getting dark again.” And both began walking in the crashed plane’s direction. It was silence and Tiffany was getting uncomfortable. She would throw a peek at Taeyeon from time to time, just to see her blank face.

 

“So, ummm tell me about yourself.” Taeyeon sighed before started speaking.

 

“I’m 26 years old, living a simple life in Seoul. My boss just fired me yesterday.”

 

“You’re one year older than me.” Tiffany didn’t liked how the relationship between them was, but before saying another thing, they arrived at the cockpit. Unfortunately for them,the corpses were already starting to smell, very unpleasant for both.

 

“Eww, that’s disgusting.” Tiffany commented and covered . Taeyeon shook her head and got inside the plane. Her eyes caught the corpse of the stewardesse that died in front of her eyes. She swallowed before proceeding to search for something useful. Tiffany was still down, looking around. Her eyes caught a glimse of something shinny. The curiosity was eating her, so she walked towards the shiny object. When she was close enough, she realized it was an axe. The planes have those,called Fire Axe. She bended down and picked it up. It wasn’t big, neither small. It’s size and weight was perfect to hold it in one hand.

 

“Tae!” she called. Behind, Taeyeon hopped out of the plane and approached Tiffany.

 

“Look what I’ve found.” just like a child in a christmas morning whenshe  just found the gifts she just received, that’s Taeyeon’s current facial expression. A small slowly plastered on her face. Seeing this, Tiffany also smiled, her eyes transforming in crescent moons and making Taeyeon’s smile slowly vanish. Taeyeon looked at the pretty sight and fell her stomach churned, giving her a new feeling she never experienced before. Tiffany was so pretty— no, she was beautiful and Taeyeon couldn’t be more than happy to be caught in this island with only Tiffany. The model’s smile fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter