Protect her

In The Wild
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 5 -  Protect her -    

They returned and Tiffany placed the trolley on the warm sand. It was a beautiful sunny day and they hope it will remain this way. A storm was the last thing they needed now, when they don’t even have a shelter. The only things they have now are some food supplies and a fire axe.

 

“Well, I’ll go and chop some wood for fire and I’ll try some to build up a shelter for us.” Taeyeon explained. ”You should search in those luggages on the shore, in this area of course. But don’t go to far.” Tiffany nodded.

 

“Ok, but be careful.” Taeyeon gave her a smile and a nod, assuring the girl that she’ll be alright. She then grabbed the fire axe and went towards the forest .Tiffany sighed and stood up to search for the other luggages.

 

Taeyeon felt the smell of death invading her nostrils. She scrunched her nose in disgust. She decided to not go that far away. Her eyes suddenly fell on a suitable tree, 2.5m tall and 8cm width. With a smile, she held tight onto the fire axe and began chopping the tree down. The fire axe was really sharp and after some hard blows, the tree fell down, making a little noise. Taeyeon wiped the sweat that accumulated on her forehead. She wasn’t accustomed in cutting trees. With one hand, she began dragging the tree to the shore. She was grateful because of working out sometimes, so it wasn’t that hard and the tree wasn’t that heavy.

 

Once she arrived at their place, she let the tree down and went for another. She chopped and chopped, and chopped, until there were already 5  trees like the first one there. Her body was covered in sweat and she smelled like hell.

 

“God,I can be a friend with a skunk.Ewww.”

 

Meanwhile, Tiffany already found some spare clothes, undergarments and some blankets. There was also some alcohol. She knew alcohol transport wasn’t legal in an airplane, but it didn’t mattered anymore. She also found some other snaks and other useful things like shower gell, shampoo, towels. With three full luggages,she went back to their place on the shore.

 

When she arrived there her eyes slowly widened.

 

Taeyeon took off her tank top, then her bra. Every piece of cloth was discharged from her, leaving her in her glory.

 

Tiffany was staring intently at the surprisingly toned body. Taeyeon was petite,with a baby face, but her body was in really good shape. Tiffany saw her walking towards the water until she completely dissappeared under it.

 

A sigh escaped from the model. She then saw 5 average trees lying there. She couldn’t believe Taeyeon chopped them. It’s clear that there is needed some effort. Tiffany placed the luggages next to each other and opened them. She took out a pair of spare clothes for Taeyeon, since she didn’t had any, and a pair for her. She also needed  to wash herself.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter