The Crash

In The Wild
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 1 - The Crash -

 

After spending so much time working,the beautiful Tiffany Hwang  finally earned her so-awaited vacantion.A ticket for a flight to Paris,Milano.Just thinking about the bags,clothes and accessories she could buy are making her smile widely.Yes,she was a shopaholic.Shopping was her hobby,no,it was the other job of hers.

 

Heads were turning as Tiffany Hwang’s  Jimmy Choo high heels clicked on the shinny floor of the airport.With a pair of Ray Ban shades and a baby pink strolley,she headed towards the waiting area.She wouldn’t mind the stares because she was way too busy to talk to someone at the phone.

 

“Jessie,I’ve already told you tons of times.Stop trying to set me on blind dates,it’s crazy I tell you.” She hissed at the person on the other line before she sat down on a seat.

 

Meanwhile,Taeyeon couldn’t do nothing but peek sometimes at the lady that just sat beside her.Tiffany felt some weird stares were thrown at her,so she turned,her eyes locked with Taeyeon before Taeyeon turned away.Her cheeks were warm.Lifting the magazine she just bough up ,Taeyeon hid her whole face.

 

“Weird girl,” she head Tiffany mumbling.Taeyeon sighed and tried to read it.Unfortunately,her eyes almost popped out from their sockets when she caught a photo with the same lady that was sitting beside her.

 

“Tiffany Hwang,” she spoke her thoughts out loud,making the lady finally turn at her.

 

“Sorry,but I don’t give autographs.I’m in vacantion.” And she turned away again.Taeyeon swallowed,because she just witnesses a popular model talking to her.A international model was talking to her in person,while she was nobody.Taeyeon put the magazine down and sighed.

 

“Yeah,bye Jessie.See you there.” And Tiffany hung up.

 

Suddenly a female voice was heard on the speakers,saying the passagers need to board in the plane.

 

Taeyeon sighed as she saw no sight of Tiffany.Well of course,the lady was on the vip class,while she was in the low class.

 

“Let’s sleep.” She smiled and put her headphones on,turning the music  on on her mp3.

 

Meanwhile,Tiffany was already in her seat at the vip class.

 

“If you need something miss,I’ll be here to gladly help you.” A male flight attendant told Tiffany.She smiled before bowing her head alittle.

 

“Ok.” And he left.

 

After 6 hours

 

“ATTENTION!  PLEASE ALL THE PASSENGERS TO REMAIN CALM IN THEIR SEAT! X2” the flight attendants tried to calm the people inside the plane.Tiffany shook from her seat,scared of what’s going to happen.Th plane was shaking furiously,moving from left to right.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter