Unfair.

-Bonds of us-

Kailey 

"I'm not listening to this anymore. It's too unfair," I felt my neck getting warm, anger rising in me. I went back to my room and slammed the door with tears. God. What were they thinking? Sending us away? How are we suppose to communicate with those Koreans?! "Honey," I heard mum knocking onto the door softly, calling me but I ignored. After awhile, there weren't any knocks on the door anymore. They're probably talking to Kris. Kris must be excited, because he finally can be on his own, he has been wishing for that freedom since forever.

"Ley...unlock the door...it's me, Kris," He knocked on the door. I rolled my eyes and unlocked the door, walking back to bed. I hid my face into the pillow, sobbing. "Kailey, let's pack up. We're going tomorrow," He sighed. I took a peek when I heard things falling onto the floor. He's throwing things here and there, some of the glasses shattered on the floor. "What the are you doing? Aren't you happy? You can finally be on your own," I sat up and said to him, feeling more than annoyed. Isn't that what he wanted?

"Do I look happy to you? I do want to be on my own, but I never meant migrating. I never meant them sending me away from home," He argued. "At least you can be on your own. Why are you throwing tantrums? Why do you have to throw things around? Making yourself bleed?" I replied, there were tears on my cheek. He didn't say anything but looked down onto his own hands, blood leaking. 

"Look, I'm tired of arguing with you, just let's cooperate to mum and dad's . Pack up and leave so we don't need to see both of them. Okay?" He said, feeling frustrated. I stood up and took out a luggage from my closet. Both of us were quiet. Silence. We packed our things without bothering each other, as if we're in our own world. After I'm done, I just plopped onto my bed and sighed. Leaving Canada. Worst nightmare. Especially when we're leaving tomorrow morning. And I can't even say a proper goodbye to my friends. And my last time seeing them was before this holiday. 

I closed my eyes, crying myself to sleep, I don't show whether should I feel mad or sad about this. Kris was probably crying too, he was sniffing the whole time, turning his body here and there, he seemed like he can't sleep at all. The night was all dark, although there were curtains, I felt like I could see the bright shining stars outside the window, blinking as if they're talking to each other. Without notice, a smile was formed on my pale crying face, because I finally know everything will not be perfect, everything will not remain safe and peaceful every single time in life. One day, you'll know that there's something terrible happening in front of your life, your future. 

Kris

"Kailey. Get up...it's time to get ready," I shook her body lightly, I was still weak and groggy, since I've only waken up minutes ago. "Dude. Lazy . We'll miss the god damn plane," I kicked her body with one of my foot. "Urgh stop it....I'm awake..." She raised her voice, it was cracking. That happens when you wake up every single time. I left her alone and went to the bathroom, getting ready for the flight. 

"Oh god. What happened to your eyes?" My jaw dropped when I saw her eyes. They were puffy and red. "I cried a river, thanks for your care," She replied with no tone in her voice, she sounded like a robot. I rolled my eyes at her sarcasm. Being lazy in the early morning, I just wore a Neon SnapBack. I went out and there was a note sticking on the fridge. At least they cared to write us notes. Tsk.

Dear honeys, 
We're so sorry for this decision. But just keep in contact with us every time. Make sure to tell us how's school. We helped you guys online checked in, your boarding passes are all on the coffee table. We'll send you guys money monthly so don't worry. Have a safe flight. We'll call you guys anytime. We love you. 

                                                                                                                              Sincerely, 
                                                                                                                              Mom and dad

I shrugged my shoulders. Then crumpled up the note they written. It's not what we deserve anyway, all of the informations needed are just splattered around the table. Messy as . The way they wrote the note doesn't even have emotions, no feelings. I wonder if we're even their real children. We may be adopted. No one would know except for themselves. I sighed and grouped the address, boarding pass, passports, bank books, and a lot more s together, dividing them into sections. 

"I don't want to leave here. I want to stay in Canada. I don't wanna go!" Kailey would say and plead like a baby. But instead, "Come on, let's go," is what she said today.