Independent

-Bonds of us-

Kailey 

"I'm home, fat ," He said. Entering our bedroom as he threw the mints he bought onto my bed. It's been such a long time since I've seen him obeying me. "You're finally obeying me to what I've said," I sat up. He shrugged and placed his belongings onto his desk. "What's the serious talk about?" He asked. "How the should I know? Mum just said it's about educations," I sighed frustratedly, just thinking about the serious talk with our parents made me annoyed. 

"Are you just going to lay down on your bed for the whole holiday?" He asked. "Does it even bother you much?" I replied with a disgusted look. "It does. Well kinda, somehow. And it's weird for me to live in a room with you when we are old enough. How I wish both of us could have our own rooms," He sighed and plopped back down onto his bed. I shrugged at his reply, is it that bad to live with me? I've always wanted someone to lean on, because I feel like I'm lack of protection. Seriously.

"Do you want dinner?" He asked, I sat up and looked at him, but in the end, I shook my head. "You're weird," He stood up and went to the door. "Hey, I'm on my diet," I said. "Woah. Diet? Seriously, sis? You're as thin as a god damn bamboo. You're lucky enough that your chest isn't flat. At least you got the shape," He chuckled and went out. "Hey!" I shouted at him when he slammed the door, does he stare at my chest every single time?

"Darlings, we are back home~" Mum called out in a sing-sang tone. She LOVES to sing. She sings wherever she goes, there was one time, I got so embarrassed by her, she was singing so loudly on the bus that everyone kept on staring at her, and I ing tried to act like she's not my mother at all. "Yeah," I replied and went to the living room, I've been waiting for the serious talk for hours. 

"Hey baby girl. Did you have your dinner yet?" Dad asked as he gave me a tight hug, I bet he missed me a lot. "Erm...yeah, I had my dinner," I lied and Kris was glancing at me the whole time. "Dad, she-" Before Kris can finish his sentence, I cupped his face with my hand as mum and dad were staring at us as if we came from another planet. "Shut up. Shh. Or I'll kiss you," I whispered to him. He just pouted angrily and sat on the edge of the couch, the armrest. 

"So what's the serious talk about?" Kris asked, looking impatient. "What is rushing you?" Dad asked as Kris just rolled his eyes. "I hate wasting time," Kris replied. "Come on, just tell us. I don't wanna see either of you guys rage," I crossed my arms and sat down, waiting for them. "Alright alright, but promise me that you guys will not argue or nag about this," Mum walked over and warned, with a hilarious wink.

"Your mom and I had been thinking about this for quite a lot. Your educations. Your behaviors. The way you guys need to change. So we were thinking about migrating," Dad said in a serious voice. "MIGRATE?" Yeap, and Kris raged. "Dude, pipe down," I whispered and smacked his lap. I was raging inside but I tried to keep calm, what if they said we're going to migrate together to Paris? Paris is beautiful. Especially the Eiffel Tower. Oh god, my feels. <3 

"You guys are migrating to South Korea," Mum said excitedly and did a crappy dance. "South Korea? Are you guys serious?! How are we suppose to speak Korean?!" Kris stood up and yelled at them. "Kris...psst...Kris..." I whispered and gestured my hand for him to sit down. Because if dad is mad, he's going crazy, until his hair can get all messed up, his tie may be untied but still hanging onto his neck, I swear it doesn't look cool on him. 

"Kris honey, sit down," Mum said in a quiet voice, sounding angry at the same time. He did. "Are we going to study there? Is this the main part of your serious education talk?" I asked, sounding annoyed, how can we migrate to Korea when we can only speak English and Chinese? Especially when our Chinese is in Canadian accent. More worse. "That is not the main part of this talk. We want you guys to be independent okay?" Dad replied. 

WE want you guys to be independent. That explains every single ing thing. They're not migrating with us.