Surprise!

Forever Young
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Soojung I’m tired!”

“No way, we still have two hours to shop. Stop whining and follow me!”

“Soojung― !”

Sohyun gulped when Soojung sent her a warning look and turned to Jiyoung who had the same expression as her.

“You promised me that you will help me,” Soojung reminded them and turned her gaze somewhere else, “So stop complaining and help me to find the stuffs we need for tomorrow, got it?”

Both Sohyun and Jiyoung nodded obediently and followed Soojung who entered the mart first.

“We need flour, butter, eggs, sugar,” Soojung mumbled while took all the ingredients she needed for Sehun’s cake. “Oh, do we need a whipped cream?”

Jiyoung chewed her lips, unsure. “I don’t know. I’m not into baking, remember?”

Soojung turned to ask at Sohyun but the later had the same hopeless smile on her face. She sighed. “Call Suzy right now, we need her.”

 

 

“WHAT?!” Suzy widened her eyes and looked at the class who were stared at her right now and she smiled.  “I’m sor―”

“GO OUT OF MY CLASS, NOW, MS. BAE!”

She sighed helplessly. “I understand it, Sir.”

She packed all of her belongings and went out from the class. Ilhoon who had the same class looked at the girl with a worried eyes. He immediately took out his handphone and typed a text message for the girl.

To: BaeSoo

Hey, you okay?

 

The answer was sent a second after.

From: BaeSoo

God, I want to punch Soojung right now!

 

To: BaeSoo

What happened? You guys fight?!

 

From: BaeSoo

It’s nothing. Forget it.

 

Ilhoon frowned. “The girls never fighting before. Shall I ask Sehun about this?”

 

 

Suzy let out the handphone that she had been hiding from Mr. Kim a moment ago and there was a new message sent. She was ready to rage on Soojung but looked like the girl saved for now because it was from Ilhoon.

“God, why they don’t call Ilhoon instead of me?!”

After texting with Ilhoon, she putted her handphone back on her bag and walked out from the campus.

“Suzy? Aren’t you has a class with Ilhoon right now?”

Suzy stopped on her feet, eyes full of horror. “Se—sehun?!”

The boy blinked innocently. “Why are you looks so scared? Do you run away from someone right now? Tell me who are them and I’ll happily beat their asses for you.”

Suzy cleared . SOS. SOS.

“I―I’m ditching my class for today because― uh, I feel sick?” Her answer came out as a question instead and Sehun wasn’t that stupid to realize it. “Why are you sounded so nervous?”

“Nothing,” The girl dismissed his thought by waved her hands at him and quickly took her leave. “Goodbye. See you tomorrow.”

Sehun furrowed. “What happen with that girl?”

Just when he was about to take a step, his phone beeped and Ilhoon’s name flashed in the screen.

From: Hoonie

Did Soojung and Suzy argued about something?

 

He frowned. “What’s this kid talked about?”

To: Hoonie

No, why?

 

From: Hoonie

Are you sure? Because a couple of minute ago Suzy said to me that she want to punch Soojung’s face.

 

Sehun blinked. “This kid is crazy.”

But the image of Soojung and Suzy fighting played in his mind and he shook his head in disbelief. “Well, I’m going to check on the girls now.”

 

 

“What do you think you did to me a while ago, Jung Soojung?!” Suzy complained as soon as she saw the younger shadow sandwiched between Sohyun and Jiyoung. The girl only looked at her an apologetic eyes and Suzy sighed. “God, stop staring at me with those eyes.”

Soojung broke into a grin. “Suzy, now since you’re here― Wait, is that Sehun?!” She widened her eyes in shock and narrowed it to see the man clearly and immediately rushed to grab her friends hand and dragged them away. “God, why Sehun is there?!”

“Maybe it my fault, he met me when I left from campus. But why does he following me until here?” Suzy said between her pants and Soojung made a face at her. “God, God, God. Sehun can’t see us here or else―”

“Soojung! Hey!”

The girls stopped on their tracks and smiling awkwardly at Sehun who walked hurriedly to their place right now, “Why are you running away from me earlier?”

“Uh,” Soojung chewed her lips, eyes looked at anything but him. “I don’t― we don’t see you earlier, right, girls?” She turned her eyes at the others and sighed quietly when they nodded along at her lie.

Sehun looked curiously at them and their breath hitched. “Are you sure? Because your face looks weird right now,”

“We sure― of course we sure, right?” Jiyoung exclaimed a little too eagerly and Suzy shoot her a look to shut up. Jiyoung pouted at the sight.

“Yeah, you know, when the girls are shopping, they tend to not listening what’s around them. It’s possible of us―”

“We just simply don’t hear you a moment ago, Sehun.” Suzy cleared up, cutted Sohyun’s obvious lie and Soojung sighed in relief again, Bae Suzy was the real BAE after all.

“Oh, is that so? By the way, what are you doing here, girls?”

Soojung shoot him a look, getting a little confidence because of Suzy’s reasoning a moment ago. “We’re girls and when a girls walking around a mall, you know what happen, right?”

Sehun nodded in understanding manner. Eyeing Suzy and Soojung’s linked arms carefully. “Okay. I’ll leave now if you say so.”

“YOU WILL?!”

Sehun glanced at Jiyoung’s outburst before looked back at Suzy and Soojung. “Yeah, I have a class after this,”

“Oh my God, you shall hurry up if you don’t want to miss out the class.” Sohyun said in excessive concern tone and Sehun gulped, feeling uneasy. “Okay? I’ll leave now. Call me if anything happen, Sohyun, Jiyoung.”

“We will.” The two said in unison with a happy tone and Sehun finally left.

“Phew, that’s really close.” Jiyoung was the first to breath normally, followed by the others afterward.

“God, can you say anything more obvious than that?” Suzy rolled her eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter