Macaron - Soojung's Period (Part I)

Forever Young
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Girls on period are really something - Oh Sehun

 

 

It was a peace Sunday morning. Soojung was coming to Sehun's apartement just to find the boy eating macaron deliciously while watching an anime that Soojung doesn’t even bother to know. The light brown haired boy didn't even spare a single glance to her.

"Hey, Hun."

Sehun raised his eyebrow. "Oh, Jungie, you come? Come on, sit here." He tapped the empty space beside him and the blonde girl gladly take the place and clung her arm to his.

"By the way, when did you buying this macarons? I clearly remember that last night the macarons isn't here."

"Well, it was from Victoria noona. She came this morning, earlier than you by ten minutes," he takes a bite of the macaron, eyes still glued on the LED television.

"Vic eonni brought this?!" She gasped.

"Yeah, she said this is for Changmin hyung. She said that she need some compliment for the taste, she’s afraid that it was too sweet for Changmin hyung's liking. You forget that tomorrow is their anniversary?"

Soojung shook her head. "No,"

"Changmin hyung is so lucky. Vic noona's food are really delicious. I want have a girlfriend like her," Sehun said with a teasing voice but the girl take that wrongly.

"So, you said you're unlucky because you get a girlfriend that can't cook?! Fine!! I'll prove it to you! Tuesday come to my place and I'll make a delicious food. What do you want to eat?!" Her face contorted in anger. Then she folded her hand in front of her chest and stand up before looking down at the seating Sehun with her icy glare.

He let out a chuckle, thinking that she was just joking too. "I'm just kidding, babe. Why are you getting so serious? Look-"

Soojung frowned. "I know you're not. So you better tell me what do you want to eat and Tuesday you will ate the best food you ever have."

The boy was taken aback at the sudden mood changed of his girlfriend. He wonder if she's on her period time.

"Well, if you insisted to do that, I would like to eat sweet things, maybe a cake? Umm, how about a rainbow cake? Can you really make that?" Instead of answering, he was asking, hoping that Soojung didn't take his words farther. Sehun had known Soojung for 20 years and he know that she can't cook at all.

"Of course, I can! Why?! You're looking down at me, Oh Sehun, didn't you?!"

Sehun gulped. "No- no, Jung. It just that we're both know you can't cook at all. I just won't make you suffering because you know, making a cake is hard, Vic noona even saying that-"

"Vic noona this, Vic noona that." She hissed. "Ugh, you're so annoying, stupid!" And with that, the girl leave the dumbfounded boyfriend.

"She's really on her period," he takes a bite of the macaron again. Didn't take Soojung's words seriously and shrugged it of. "Well, later I'll ask for an apologize. But for now, I just want to watching this so called Pokemon first."

 

 

"Stupid. I can learn to cook too!"

Soojung was walking to the car park with heavy footsteps. Well, it's not that she was so stupid to even learn to cook. But the fact that her OWN boyfriend didn't even believe her to cook is annoying her the most.

She decided to go to the library to find some recipe. She didn't really believe in internet because she have a traumatic event during highschool because of the recipe she got from a cooking website.

"Rainbow, rainbow- ah, here!" She grabs 5 books that contain the cake recipe and sit down at the corner.

"It didn't look hard," she examine the recipe on the first book carefully and open the other. "It's almost the same. Well, I'm just going to use the recipe on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter