Amusement Park

Forever Young
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, hey, guys, hey-"
"Ugh, shut up Jaebum, I was trying to do my English paper," Suzy furrowed.
"Hey, guys, please pay attention to me-"
"Yes, I'm paying attention to you so please just say it," Youngjae said calmly.
"No, I need all of your attention, hey, guys," Jaebum was persistent to catch all of the group attention.
When everyone is glaring at him, he grinned. "Let's go to amusement park, it's been so long since we hang out together-" catching the girls stares, he corrected his word, "...I mean the boys and the girls."
Jinri sighed. "Why amusement park? Are you freakin' forget it that we're 21, huh?"
Ilhoon stand up, "Hey, me, Suzy, and Soojung are still 20!"
Suzy and Soojung shakes their head. "It doesn't matter right now, Ilhoon-ah,"
"Yes, it is. We're not that old like them-"
Ilhoon was just as persistent as Jaebum for age matter so they change their topic instantly. "Hey, for a second thought it isn't bad."
Sehun eyed the tanned guy in front of him weirdly, "Are you serious?! It amusement park, Kim Freaking Jongin. We're not a kid anymore, remember?"
Jinyoung then raised his hand, "But I agree with Jongin, there will be many younger girls there, we can search for-"
"No, no, I agree with Sehun," Soojung pointed out. "Anyway Sehun have me, he doesn't need other younger girl-"
"Aww, is Baby Jung jealous?" Sohyun wiggled her eyebrows.
"Oh, so cute of you twooo..." Jiyoung cooed.
"Ugh, stop it guys. Back to the plan, who is agree to go to amusement park?" Jaebum eyeing the whole group one by one. Slowly some of them raising their hands.
"So, only Sehun, Soojung, Suzy, and Ilhoon don't want to go?"
"What? Are you going to blackmailing us?" Suzy frowned.
"Come on, guys, it's going to be funnnn," Jiyoung was shaking Soojung's and Suzy's body while whining about how fun the scary rides and all.
"No, it just no, Jing." Soojung said for the final.

 



"So, tell me again why we are here?" Sehun said lazily while Soojung glare at Jongin.
"Well, I was given a mission to you two here, and Jaebum said if I success, he will paid for all the rides I want,"
"Ugh, I should have checked the date before I believe this dark kid and following him all along saying that there will be Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr fanmeeting." Soojung whined.
"Just thinking about it, it sound ridiculous, kiddo, your Orlando ahjussi and his Miranda ahjumma isn’t going to held a fanmeeting in Seoul, why would they do that?" Jongin stick out his tongue and drag the couple to the meeting place.

 



"So, we're complete now, what should we ride first?" Jaebum clasped his hand when seeing Jongin with the frowning couple arrive at his place.
"How about ghost house first? And then we can take all the scary rides?" Youngjae suggested.
Sohyun nodded, "Not bad, Youngjae-ya."
"Well, wait for me, I'm buying the tickets!" Jinyoung then running and come back with eleven tickets.
"This is for Jongin, Youngjae, Ilhoon, Sohyun, Jinri, Jiyoung, Jaebum, Suzy, Soojung, Sehun, and last it's for me. Okay, all of us got the ticket now shall we?" Jinyoung pointed at the ghost house entrance and all of them following Jinyoung.
"Ugh, seriously, this should be extremely scary if no, I'm going to kill you for wake me up in this peaceful Sunday morning." Suzy frowned. Soojung whispering who take her here and she pointed to Jinyoung's and Jaebum's back.

 



Too bad all of them can't entering the ghost house together. The ghost house only take six person for one turn and the group forcefully divided into two. First turn are Suzy, Jiyoung, Jaebum, Youngjae, Jinyoung. And the second turn are Sehun, Soojung, Jongin, Ilhoon, Sohyun and Jinri.
The first group entering the ghost house with Jaebum leads. The boy was saying that the ghost house is nothing for him and for about 15 minutes later, all they can hear just his high notes scream. Suzy's and Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter