Soojung's 21th Birthday

Forever Young
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung was working hard these past few weeks. She didn't get much sleep, date, proper meals, and everything. The mid exam totally ruined this month -which is October-. The Professor also didn't spare her, giving a lot of paper and the other project to be done as soon as possible, saying that the one who collect their paper first is given a plus point. She even forget Suzy's birthday and had to apologize to her in the middle of the night, knowing that Suzy was so sensitive about her birthday. How ridicoulus is that?
Sehun has been busy with his dance club -as he say-, everytime Soojung call him or text him, he would answer it late at midnight just to say sorry and ask her to sleep. Soojung doesn't say anything though, she know how much Sehun likes to dance and with the dance academy, he can make his dream come true. Sehun always dreaming to be a back dancer of famous artist. And Soojung is kinda like the idea of seeing Sehun as a back dancer, or even more as the artist itself.
"Soojung-ah, this is your exams score list."
Soojung bowing. "Thanks, Sir."
The Professor give her a little pat at her head. "You know, your score is decreasing. You even have to take the winter class next month."
"Really?" She gasped. She then look at the report in her hand. Worst thing, she has three failed subjects. "Ah, I'm sorry, Sir. I promise to work even harder next time." She bowed once again and left the Professor.
"How? How's your score, Soojungie?" Sulli asked when she see her back to her desk. Judging from Soojung's frown, she know the answer and pat the younger head with a grin. "You know, I have to take the winter class too, don't worry, in case you're frowning because you think you don't have a friend there."
Soojung frown got deeper. "You know this is not so me, Jin, I never- listen, I repeated it again, I N-E-V-E-R failed in my exam."
Jinri laugh. "You know, life is , sweetie."
 


After finishing all her class, she went to the cafetaria to search the existence of her friend. She usually find them easily because her group is a god of food. Especially Jiyoung.
Jinri excuse herself soon after the last class ended. Saying something about the badminton club and meeting. Soojung just shrugged and she think she will find the other at cafetaria. So she go there by her own.
"It's weird." Soojung mumbled, checking her watch once again. "It's 2 p.m. Friday." Checking the cafetaria once again, she think that her friend maybe doing some paper at library, so she went to check the library but see no one there too.
"I'm just going to go home then. I think they're busy too." Soojung talk to herself, pouting her lips unconsciously.
 


"Ugh, what is it now?!!"
Her appartement is just annoying as her day. She keep entering her appartement password but the machine saying that was wrong.
She sighing. "I never change the password. But why is it keep saying that the password is wrong? Ugh, it's really annoying!"
She trying to get a help from the receptionist but weirdly, the receptionist isn't at their place either.
Sighing deeply, she press call button on her phone.
"Come on, Oh Sehun. Pick up the damn phone- ugh!"
Biting her lips, she tried a few times before dashes out of the building.
"At least, if he's not home I can rest at his appartement. Only if he didn't change h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter