Date (Special Guest: Lauren)

Forever Young
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Soojung, wake up. Come on, you're the one who planned this date." Sehun shaking her body about five minutes already but Soojung eyes still closed tightly.

Sehun sighed. "Soojung, I swear if you're not going to wake up, I'm going to leave you alone–"

"WAIT! Okay, okay, geez, you're so annoying."

Sehun smirked. "–your trick is so outdated, Soojung. We've been together for so long. Come on, you taking too much time, we're forty minutes late."

Soojung sighed. "You better prepare a good date because if this one is ruined too, I'm going to kill you."

"What–" Sehun paused for a while, "–hey, if you're talking about that date, it's not my entirely fault, you know? Jongin suddenly calling me and said he got caught-"

"–by a police woman because she mistook Jongin as one of a thief in the second block?" Soojung snorted. "You and him just like the newest dumb and dumber version, Sehun."

"Whatever. It's called brotherhood, Soojung. And please hurry up, we're really late for today."

 

 

"Sehun, I'm done!"

Sehun glancing at the girl and frowning. "Your mood sure changed faster than a storm. Why are you all happy now?"

"Can't I? It's the date that I've been waiting for, Sehun. Don't make me changed my mind." Soojung pouted and Sehun peck her cheek. "Kidding, Baby. So, where do you want to go first? It's still morning. How about we grab a breakfast at Louvre Cafe?"

Soojung suddenly flicked his forehead. "Not there, Sehun. I still remember that one waitress who flirting with you the last time we went there."

He rubbed the spot that she flick. "Hey! That isn't my fault if I born handsome, Soojung–AW! Hey, stop torturing me, it's hurts!" He groaned.

"Serve you right." She sticked out her tongue.

 

 

At the end, the two finally going to Louvre Cafe and much to Soojung liking, the waitress was there too. The moment Sehun step his foot at the cafe, the waitress suddenly come and greet them with her annoying cute voice.

"Good morning. What can I help you?" The waitress asked while smiling at Sehun.

Soojung glaring at her while Sehun send her an apologetic eyes. "Well, me and 'my wife' right here," putting a bold tone on ‘w’ word, he sneaked his arm around Soojung's waist, "–want a table for two, please."

The waitress nodded sweetly. "Okay, come this way, please." She then turned to ushered the two at the table and Soojung swear she scoffed at her before she left. But Soojung only smirking back at her because that girl probably doesn't want any business to do with Sehun anymore since he called her 'my wife' a while ago.

Another waitress come and giving the two menu. Soojung beamed at the sight of menu list and Sehun chuckled. "You pig."

"I want one cheese burger with a double cheese and extra tomato sauce, oh, and also I don't want any cucumber show up at my burger. Uh, for my drink–ah, I think orange juice is fine." Soojung smiled at the waitress–because this one isn't flirting at Sehun, and she doesn't have any reason to give her a cold stare anyway–and giving back the menu to her.

"Just make it the same, then." Sehun glancing at her and she smiled so sweetly.

"Okay. Your order will come soon. Just call me if you need anything." The waitress bowed politely and left.

 

 

Soojung have been staring into the kitchen direction for some time with anxious look. Sehun just shook his head and laughing quietly.

"Hey, stop staring, the kitchen will burn."

She snapped out of her thought when she hearing Sehun talk to her and she do some cute gesture. "Soojungie is so hungry. Soojungie want to eat the food nowwww."

Sehun was beyond amused. First, his girlfriend just do an aegyo in front of him. It's okay if it just the two alone, but it's a freaking public place. Everyone can see her–adorable–aegyo and Sehun didn't like the idea of sharing Soojung's precious aegyo to the public. Second, Sehun swear that aegyo is the cutest one and back to the first note, Sehun–really–didn't like the idea of sharing Soojung's–freaking–precious aegyo to the public.

"Didn't I warning you about public aegyo, Jung Soojung?"

"Whyyyyy?" She still keep the aegyo tone and she adding the shaking feet gesture. Sehun can't help but to peck Soojung in the cheek.

She widen her eyes. "Sehun, didn't we came to an agreement about PDA?!"

"Stop doing aegyo. It's hard to holding back myself from kissing you here and there."

Soojung blushed and Sehun let out a cheeky grin at her, feeling like the winner of this conversation.

 

 

"What should we do now? Ugh, it's been so long since the last time I come to Myungdong." She clinging her hands at Sehun arm.

"Let's walking around first. When we see the interesting shop, we can buy some couple item, okay?"

"Yes!"

It isn’t been too long since the two arrived there and Soojung already drowned herself in the crowds. If Sehun is too slow, maybe Soojung can get lost and she might be killing him for sure if that really happen.

“Hey, look at this shirt! Isn’t it cute, Sehun-ah?” Soojung beamed at the shirt she pointed earlier and then taking some shirt in her hands. “Look, the blue is good for you! Oh–the red too! Hey, what about pink? It’s really good!”

Sehun just nodded along at whatever Soojung said to him. He then following Soojung who already taking another steps in to the store to exploring the other stuffs there.

 

 

It's been two hours since the two came and Sehun feet feel like a jelly, so he suggested to take a rest at the nearest bench.

"You're really weak. Didn't I tell you that you should go to gym with Jaebum?" Soojung asked annoyingly.

"I do gym with him, Soojung. Did you forget that the gym closed at weekend?"

"It just only been a week since the last time you went to gym then? But why are you so weak?"

"You know, shopping isn't my thing, Soojung. Even you're asking Jaebum to accompany you here, I'm sure he will be half-dead like me right now."

Soojung sighed. "Buy me an ice cream then."

"What? Why so sudden?"

"Shut up and just do it," Soojung retorted. "You know my favorite, right?" She battled her eyelashes cutely.

She pulled him so now he's standing tall at his height while she occupying the bench. "Faster. People also feel tired too, if you know what I mean, Sehun?"

He tsked. "Okay, okay, Princess. Just don't let other people sit here. I'll be back soon, okay?"

"It depend on how fast you're going to back, Sweetheart. "

After sending him one last smirk, she grinned. Oh Sehun was running like a madman in front of her eyes right now. She was laughing while imagining Sehun rushed to the ice cream shop when she feel a soft tug on her blazzer.

"Mama."

 

 

Sehun was waiting for his turn to order when his he feel a vibration on his pocket. He stare at the caller id and then pick up the call.

"What now?" He asked irritatedly.

"Sehun, do you get the ice cream already?"

He frowned and checking the caller id again. "What is it? Why your voice is so weird? Hey, are you okay, Soojung?"

"I–I...ugh, just come back faster. And please take the ice cream with you. Ah, wait–"

His frown got deeper because he heard Soojung talking to someone right now.

"–she want strawberry flavour, Sehun."

"Who?" He asked dumbfounded.

"I–I don't know her, she suddenly came to me–"

"She? Is she harmless?"

"Uh, maybe yes?"

When it's almost his turn, he sighed. "Wait, Soojung. I'm going back soon. Wait for me, don't go anywhere, okay?"

"Okay, Sehun."

 

 

Sehun almost dropped the ice cream on his hands when seeing Soojung was busy talking with a child beside her.

"Soojung, whose child is it?" He whispered from behind and Soojung almost jumping from her seat.

"Sehun! You're scared me!"

"You're the one who scared me, Soojung. You really sounds scared and confused a while ago."

Soojung glancing at the little girl beside her and whispering something at her. The toddler nodded and stand up. "Hello, my name is Lauren."

"Hey, yo, hi–hello, Lauren." Sehun stuttered and looking at Soojung.

"She got lost, and somehow she think that I was her mother."

"Soojung unnie, I want my strawberry ice cream." Lauren asked with a perfect e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter