Sehun's Jealousy (Special Guest: Min Yoongi a.k.a Suga from BTS)

Forever Young
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung was cleaning the apartement with Lauren while Sehun and Jongin practicing their upcoming dance test at Jinyoung’s place.

 Lauren frowned when seeing an old pictures. The corner of the photo is ripped off. Cutting one particular person head out of sight and beside him, there was a smiling young Soojung.

“Soojung eonni!”

Soojung looked up at the little girl across her with raised eyebrow. “What is it, Lau?”

The girl running to her while holding a piece of old picture and Soojung widen her eyes. “Hey, where did you found this one?”

Lauren blinked. “This?” She showed her the clear picture of certain someone she knew in the past. “I found it there! In that box.” She pointed cutely at the box she just openned and Soojung sighed. “Thanks, God. And here I think Sehun found this picture.” She mumbled but Lauren caught what she said.

“Eonni! Who is this man? It’s not Sehun oppa, right?”

Soojung chewed her lips. “Lauren, if I tell you a story, will you promise not to tell anyone about it?”

Lauren nodded happily. Her eyes shining bright like a sun and Soojung chuckled at the sight of the younger brunette. “Okay. It’s a long time ago. It’s started when I just started dating with Sehun‒”

I just turned 17th two months ago when Sehun decided to officially declaring his feeling to me on the Christmas night. I still remember how his pale cheeks turned crimson red and I laughed at the sight of that adorable dork.

We had our very first official date‒without Jongin bothering us‒on the New Year Eve. By the way, Sehun cutely brought a matching red gloves, knowing I love that colour very much.

It’s really cold that night. Sehun ask me to wait for him as he going to the toilet for a while. So, I sitting alone at our table.

I was just humming to my favorite song when a familiar boy looked at me from the other restaurant that just across ours. The boy happily waving his hand to me and his mother looked at him weirdly before glancing at me and smiled. I smiled back and waving a little. Not realizing Sehun coming to our table with a frown on his face.

I glanced up to him when I realized he was sitting infront of me with a worried eyes. “Are you okay?”

Sehun decided to keep silent and he looked at everything but me. I pursed my lips in a thin line. “Hey, what’s wrong?”

Sehun sighed and finally turned to look at me with his warm eyes. “Nothing.”

I’m not conviced enough with his answer, but knowing him, he won’t be talking about it if he doesn’t want to.

The dinner went silent. No one of us speak anything than ‘the food is nice’. Classic, right?

Sehun took me home on 9 o’clock and said nothing after that.

The next week, Sehun picking me up for school, still not saying anything than a regular morning greeting. I sighed. “Sehun‒”

“Be carefull, Soojung.” He pulled me away from a bicycle that just went on my way and put his protective arm around my shoulder. I smiled a little. At least he’s still care about me. “Thanks.”

Sehun bidded his goodbye as I entered my class. Suzy and Ilhoon were chatting happily. I joined them and they immediately teasing me about the last dinner date a week ago. They stopped midway when seeing my glum face. Suzy furrowed. “What did he do to you?!”

I tried to smile but Ilhoon patted my head. “You can’t lying to us, Soojung.”

I sighed. Sometimes having a bestfriend who knows deep inside you better that yourself is really scary.

“It’s about him. I don’t know why but I think he’s changed.”

Ilhoon widen his eyes. “HE WHAT?!”

Suzy hitted his head. “You can’t screaming like that! Sehun’s class is right beside us. He might heard you.” She then turned to me with a concern look. “Something happen, Jung?”

“Well, I don’t really know why he being weird. But I remember he was fine before he went to the toilet.”

Ilhoon knitted his eyebrows. “Toilet? What’s possibility might happen in the toilet?”

I shrugged. We decided to end our conversation as the teacher walk proudly in our class and smiled devilishly. “We will have a quiz today‒ and Jongin! Stop entering class while crawling down! Do you think I can’t really see you with that tanned skin which are so contrast with our school uniform?!”

The class laughed and Jongin sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck. Grinned innocently. “Morning, Mrs. Kim.”

“Wait, wait! Is Uncle Jong always like that?” Lauren interrupted her and Soojung nodded. “Why?”

The toddler then laughing. “Oh my God. I remember my mother telling the same story about Uncle who coming late to class while crawling on hands and knees. Uncle is really stupid.”

Soojung chuckled. “Yeah, he is.”

Lauren then stopping her laugh and wiped the tears from the corner of her eyes. “Continue the story!”
Soojung smiled at her and pinch her cheeks. “Okay. So‒”

Jinri had a weird smile all over her face while Jiyoung keep giggling like crazy. I looked at her with fear. “Why are you behaving so strangely today?”

Jinri slapped my arm and laughing. “God, you and Sehun are so cute!”

I rubbed my arm and turned to Suzy. The older just shrugged and decided to eat in peace. Sohyun who just came sit beside me and immediately have the same face with mine seeing the duo‒Jinri and Jiyoung‒who whispering to each other and laughing after that.

“Why are this two laughing like that?” Sohyun whispered to me and I shook my head. “Beat me. Jinri even slapped my arm a while ago.” I showed the red mark on my arm and Sohyun rubbed it for me.

“Maybe they hitted their head hard on the wall a moment ago before sitting here. Let’s just eat quietly and leave.” Sohyun said and I nodded, agreeing on her good idea.

After school, I went home with Suzy because the other have their club activities, since mine and Suzy’s are the same, we got a plenty much of time to spend with each other.

“You told him that you’re going home with me?”

I nodded. “Let’s grab some bubble tea on our way home, shall we?”

We ended up bought three more as Jinri said she and the two other are going to Suzy’s house to talk about something.

“Oh, my chocolate bubble tea! I love you so much!” Jaebum said dramatically while grabbing his bubble tea and hugging it like his own son. Jinri shook her head. “I shouldn’t have asked him to join us.” She mumbled to Ilhoon but the younger just shrugged it off.

“So, what do you want to talk about?” Soojung asked the three as she positioning herself beside Suzy .

Ilhoon took a sip of his taro bubble tea. “It’s about Sehun. We found out what he have been thinking that make he weird.”

Soojung widen her eyes. “Really?!”

Jaebum nodded. “He just jealous, Jung.” He pointed to her. “He said he saw you waving to the other boy at the restaurant.”

Jinri cooing. “That’s sweet!”

“Sweet?” Suzy frowned. “Sehun is being sensitive. He must be really love you.”

Soojung blushed madly. The other keep teasing her about it until Jongin’s head peeping out of nowhere and he pouted. “Guys! Geez, I’ve been searching for you everywhere! God, Soojung, why are you all red?!”

Jongin panicked and went over Soojung to put his palm on her forehead. “You’re not cold, a little hot. Is it possible for you to get a fever?” He asked dumfoundedly. Jinri shoot him a glare for interjected their moment of teasing the younger girl.

“Soojung‒”

Everyone stood tall when hearing Sehun’s voice. Sohyun peeking from Sehun’s back and giggled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter