Kkangjji's Side Story [Special Chapter]

Forever Young
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin is known to be dangerously very overly-protective. Escpecially towards the girls. For example, he almost choking Sehun to death when the younger admitted that he likes Soojung long times ago. Then, the second problem aroused when some neighbour child approached Jinri, saying that she is beautiful and all. The day after, Jongin put a threat letters‒yes, letter with ‘s’ because Jongin didn’t just send one at one day, but almost four, or just two sometimes when he’s lazy‒for almost two weeks. That poor boy got scared and report that to his home teacher and luckily, they didn’t find Jongin, but instead they found Jaebum that day because Jongin asked him to replace him for the day, saying he got something more important to handle. The homeroom teacher lectured something to Jaebum, which he doesn’t want to tell us‒the gang‒, but we sure that’s not something good anyway so we just let it pass that day.

And to tell you something about Jaebum, he isn’t even better than Jongin. He is the oldest in the gang, yet he acted like a spoiled‒bratty‒grandpa. If Jaebum is the grandpa, it’s only right, when Jongin, the second oldest in the gang, take the fatherly role. But not just an ordinary wise, calm, and good father. It’s all an opposite from the ideal father which you may imagine just now. Jongin acted like our real father. Scolding us when we got a bad grade, saying that we all should eat vegetables‒but ironically, he didn’t, saying that he got nausea when eat vegetables, he only eat some like carrot and tomato‒and also, he always being so sensitive if there’s something happen to us, like when Suzy got a fever, he brought so many fruits, we almost think that he was the son of fruit shop’s owner.

It was when we have our very first slept over at Youngjae’s house, Jaebum got a fever that day so he couldn’t come over. Jongin said something about Jinyoung’s crush on one of the school’s senior‒it was on 5th grade at elementary school‒, but Jinyoung got shy all of sudden, started saying Jongin was bad and how he shouldn’t being the father of the gang because it didn’t suited him at all. We all agree about that though. But then Jongin sobbing so hard and started to leave, he didn’t brought his bag along that time, he just running straight into the front door and leave us shocked. Jinyoung frowning and asking what is wrong with him, we just shrugged and continue our movie that time. The next morning, Jongin brought Jaebum along with him, waking us up and asked Jaebum to scolding us because he said we are being an unpolite grandchilds. Jaebum do as what he told to and we just can only nodded. Since then, we never arguing about the grandpa and the father things.

To make it easier, let’s just say that Jaebum was Jongin’s partner in crime. The two got along very‒exceptionally‒well, with their childish behaviour and pretend to be the real grandpa and father for the gang. Sometimes they put prank for us, which barely succeeded, and from time to time, we learn it just the best we accept everything they throwing to us. They will neither being sullen or pretending that we didn’t exist in the world if we do something that make them unpleased. And the irritating thing is even they pretend we didn’t exist at all when they are mad, they keep staring at us with their puppy eyes from afar, like they want us to come and asking for a forgiveness first. Just imagine how annoying is that? Heol.

When you talk about the mortherly figure, it was the best given to Youngjae. He is really the opposite from Jongin and Jaebum‒even if they also got along very well‒,and if you have any problem, come to him, he is all ears for you. He even give some suggestion that almost of the time, turned out well. And we, secretly or no, really owe a big thanks to him for being the peace maker at the gang when Jongin and Jaebum doing something mischievous.

Youngjae once mentioned if he really feel like the mother in the gang. Nonetheless, he accept the role very well. He even choosing his favorite daughter, which is Sohyun‒no surprises, Sohyun is the one who obey him more than everyone in the gang‒and also choosing Ilhoon as his favorite son, saying that he’s really naive and kind‒maybe that’s why Ilhoon and Sohyun got along very well? We don’t know either‒but still no one reject what he said.

Some of you may wonder, then who’s Jongin’s favorite, or even Jaebum’s. Let me tell you then. Jongin, for some reason, really like Soojung‒remember he even almost choking Sehun to death, remember, to death, guys‒and since his favorite daughter dating Sehun, he instantly being his favorite son. It’s weird, really. But let me tell you, Jongin really care a lot about Soojung. If he brought a ton of fruits when Suzy sick, he brought a gift for Soojung even she is not sick. Knowing that Soojung have an allergy at apple, he bought a lot of mangoes‒Soojung’s favorite‒, and also, since Soojung really like meat, he always willing to take her out to dinner‒anytime‒with a special grade meat‒to a great extent of portion, of course‒until Soojung’s stomach full. He never treated the other like he treated Soojung. NOTED IT.

I didn’t tell you about this yet, Soojung doesn’t obeying him like Sohyun or Ilhoon do to Youngjae. Strange, right? Soojung is have a certain attitude, the one where you didn’t even know why but you just want to keep her inside your pocket safe and sound. Cute? No, not really. I swear to you that cute word definitely going to Sohyun or even Jinri. Pretty? I admit she is. Who would say that Soojung is ugly anyway? That person will definitely be murdered by Jongin or Sehun if they heard that. But it’s not like that, really. Jung Soojung is having her own charms. The one where you find it amusing and rare.

About Sehun. He also didn’t obey Jongin. Sehun is kind of different with the rest of the boys. Just like Soojung, he having his own charms. Maybe that’s also the reason he and Soojung really compatible. He is the reserved type. It just that surprisingly he want to hangout with the crazy duo, Jongin and Jaebum. Maybe because he is pitying them? Well, they looked pitiful anyway. Eventhough he is really calm, he have some twist character when he is with Soojung. Like all of sudden, he will let out an aegyo just to make her smile. Lovely, isn’t it?

Oh, I remember, that kid once insolently reject Jongin’s offer to courting on Soojung. Well, I think Sehun is smart enough to know that Jongin may have a dirty plan just to make the two remain in a friendzone. Oh, I can imagine it, totally, how tricky Jongin’s plan to make them stay as‒ just‒a friend. But Jongin can’t do anything when Soojung said in front of us that they are already official. I remember seeing Jongin’s teary eyes that night. Yet his smile crept out when Soojung, out of pity, big-hugging Jongin, like she asking for his acceptance. He then ask for a kiss on the cheeks and Sehun happily give him one of his. Jongin was dumbfounded because he didn’t expect Sehun is the one who kissed him. He whined, it was supposed to be my Soojungie! We laughing hard at that scene though.

For Jaebum, his favorite grandchilds are Suzy and Jinyoung. Jinyoung because that kid is cute, he is the aegyo king out of all the boys. Jaebum likes it when someone do an aegyo to him because he feeling like that person is really close to him. I don’t know if Jongin also do an aegyo in front of him or not‒remember, they are really got along very well‒but it isn’t that important anyway. Ah, and about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter