That Camping trip.

HyukMin's Adventure



 

 


    ~That Camping Trip~

Yes, I am Sungmin of course, we aren't really supposed to be on the camping trip are we?  Not even Leeteuk and Heechul are, we all were just asked to be in the class.

Eh, won't kill us.  So, me and Eunhyuk packed for the camping trip.  When we were done, we went out of our Higschool dorm room.  Yes, we live at the high school.  So, we headed to the front of the school.  I saw Heechul talking about Leeteuk to the teacher.  I saw Kyuhyun and Ryeowook come in.  Leeteuk got out of the bathroom, and Kyuhyun and Ryeowook went inside.  

After a couple minutes, they came out and we put our stuff in the RV and sat down.  Me with Ryeowook, and Eunhyuk with Kyuhyun. We all looked at eachother, and nodded.  So, I stood up, and Kyuhyun did too.  And we switched seats.  Now me with Eunhyuk and Ryeowook with Kyuhyun.  I hold Eunhyuk's hand.  I see in the distance, Leeteuk and Heechul were snuggling on there seat.  I saw Ryeowook look at both us and them.  I felt bad for Wookie that he didn't have anyone to sleep on.  I saw Kyuhyun's head in the math book,....

It took about three and a half hours to get there.  in fact, three hours, twenty-three minutes, five seconds, and two miliseconds.  yep, I set the timer! haha.

There was on cabin there.

"Alright, everyon is going to be in that cabin, I will sleep in the RV" The teacher said.
"Yes maam!" We all said.  We put our stuff in there.

"Alright! Remember your teams!  Sungmin with Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook, Heechul with Leeteuk!  The first two go that way, Heechul and Leeteuk go that way, and Kyu and Wook, guard the cabin!"
"Yes maam!"

I saw the teacher go to a different place Kyu and wook at the cabin and me and Eunhyuk left.

We were looking at all the pretty flowers and plants.  We looked at the animals and birds. 
Eunhyuk and I were strolling, and he and I holding hands.  We come to a nice river with a water fall.  So romantic! We sat down on a log and watched the view of the Nice plants, water fall, river and the Sun.  He put his arm around me and wispered to me.

"We need to come by here again,..."
"Yes,..."

And he and I kissed.

It's been 10 minutes since we left the cabin.

"Alright! C'mon! it's getting night time!" We hear.

It takes about 5 minutes to get there since we were looking at a nice little bird.

We go into the cabin for the night. 

In the middle, I hear Kyuhyun get off his bed, and he went on Ryeowook's bunk.
I hear them talking, even though they were wispering.  I knew they had something, but, why didn't they share it with us like Heechul and Leeteuk? eh,..

Then, after a minute or two, he went back to his be his bed above Ryeowook's.  I got to sleep ten minutes after.

------------------------
In the morning, We woke up from the megaphone saying for us to wake up.  We had to go back home, because there might be a snow storm here.  So, that means Kyunnie will be leaving sooner,...aww,...poor wookie.

We got in the RV and sat at the right places.

"here, I got this for you, just in case you didn't have one." Kyuhyun gave a phone to Ryeowook as he took out his own phone.
"My Twitter is ryeong9."
"ok."

Ya know who I am gonna follow on twitter!

it took the same amount of time to get back to school.

I saw Kyuhyun and Ryeowook hugging near their lockers.

I didn't wanna bother them,...

That is about it,....
-----------------------------------------
The End of the camping!