Chapter 5

HyukMin's Adventure

So, the next day.  I woke up, I looked at Eunhyuk.  My back kinda hurts, but, I'll get over it.  So, I got up, and went to the bathroom.  I saw a note on the mirror.  

 Dear Sungmin,

                      Sungie!  When we meat over at Kiss the Radio, Do you wana go out again?  Kyu said it would be ok!  Also,  tell Eunhyuk to be a little more quiet, ok?  I could only get five hours of sleep last night, and Wookie needs atleast eight!  Well, see you!    ----Wookie



Hm, ok.  so, I stepped into the shower, and did my hair, and my body.  I got out five minutes later.  I put on a nice light blue shirt, and a good pear of black pants.  I put on a red sweater.  I fixed my hair, put on a little bit of make up, put on my shoes, and went out of the bathroom..  Eunhyuk was still sleeping, he ussually is...

I got to Kiss the Radio,  and I saw Wookie with a nice outfit on too.  We looked at eachother, we smiled.  I sat down next to him.  I could hear the fan girls outside the station.  So, I will make them scream more.  I kissed Wookie's  cheek.  He looked at me, and he blushed. 

"I am your radio DJ Kim Ryeowook"  "And I am Lee Sungmin"  "And welcome to, Kiss the Radio!"  

"Today's track is going to be Hero."  I said.

"Our special guest today is,  Sunny!  From Girls Generation!"  Wook said.

I looked at Wook.  He looked back.   Biting his lower lip.

"Also, please look forward to our new album."  I said.


After the radio show.    Me and Wookie meet up in the bathroom.  I looked at him and smiled.  He looked if there was anyone in the stalls.  Noone.
  
"So, Sungie,..."  Ryeowook broke the Silence.  I hummed the reply.

"You wanna go out?" He asked.
"Yeeep!"  I said.

There was that silence again. 

"So, what did you two do if you couldn't fall asleep?"  I asked.

He just giggled and looked at the floor.

"Wookie?  Wait! Did you???"  I asked.

He giggled and covered his face looking to the side. I chuckled.

"Well, he got me drunk, what could I say? No you little peice if drunk goten crap?"  Ryeowook suggested.

I just laughed.  "Did it feel good?"
"If you ask Shindong if he loves eating, what would he say?"  Ryeowook asked
"Of course! I could eat all of K-Mart if I wanted to!"  I shouted.

He nodded. He kissed me, and we left the bathroom.  We walk to the restraunt, alot of fans around us.  We wave to them.  Sometimes we would blow a kiss to one.

We ordered, and waited.  We got our orders.

"So, Wookie,..Do you think you would ever do that again with Kyu?"  I asked
"As long as he gets me drunk first."

We laughed.  We got back home, I was in Kyu and Wook's room, sence Eunhyuk is still sleeping.

I look at Kyuhyun, he looks at Wook.  He grabs Ryeowook, and starts to kiss him.   I raised an eyebrow.  Not like they can see it, my hair is in the way.  After a Minute,  they stop.  they Laugh.  They hold hands and sit down on the couch, Where they kiss somemore.  Ryeowook looked at me. 

"Kyunnie,...Not in front of Sungie!"  Ryeowook slapped him playfully.

I looked and,...oh my,.... I don't wanna be here!  Kyuhyun stopped and cuddled up with Wookie.  Ryeowook signaled me to sit beside him.  So I did.  We all cuddled.  I got a text.

Hey babe!  Where are you?  Is the radio show still going?  I love you! Please come here soon!

I got up, "Eunhyukie wants me."  I said.

Kyuhyun got up and hugged me.  So, I hug back.  He kisses my head, I look up at him.  He smiles.  "Come back whenever!"  Kyuhyun said to me, letting me go.

Ryeowook got up, and kissed me.  "yes!!! Please! Do come back!" 

So, I waved, and left.  I went to my room.  I saw Eunhyuk on the couch.  I sat next to him.

"Hey Eunhyukie!"  I said as I kissed him.

He looked at me with a smile.  "How was last night?"  He asked me.

I don't wanna answer it, so, I just shrugged.


-------------------------
That very next day
-------------------------

I woke up, I look at the clock, it's four in the morning, Eunhyuk was gone, I saw a note.  'Sungminie, It is 3:59, And I had to um,...ya know,...go! See you later on today after Kiss the Radio!'  I laughed.  So, I went to Kyu and Wook's room.

I heard laughter coming from the bed.  So, I laid down next to Wookie.  "mm?"  Ryeowook looked at me.  So did Kyuhyun.

"What are you doing here?"  Ryewook asked.
"I woke up, and Eunhyuk is on the toilet.  What are You doing?"  I asked as I lifted up the covers.  Hmm they had night clothes on.

Ryeowook giggled.  "If you must know, Kyuhyun and I where tickle fighting!"  Ryeowook squealed.  What happened to make him?

He slapped at Kyu.

"well,..I hope I am not intruding on anything you two were going to do."  I said.
"Nah,.."  Ryeowook said.


So,  Kyu and Wook got up, the lights, and sat on the couch.  They popped in a movie. Attack on the Pin-up Boys. Hah! ok!  I sat next to Wookie.  Cuddling. 


After the Movie, it was five o'clock, so, only thirty more minutes till we usually wake up.  I saw Kyuhyun go to the bathroom.  Me and Wook looked at eachother.

"He isn't hurting you or your feelings, right?" I asked him.
"He's not,...Don't worry!  Also, for the record!  If you didn't come in, we would probably have,....But, I don't wanna do that sober,.." He said to me.

I looked at him, Kyuhyun came out of the bathroom.   Ryeowook got up, and is walking to the bathroom.  Kyuhyun slapped his on the way."  Ryeowook jumped up, and almost reached the ceiling.  He ran really fast to the bathroom, Kyuhyun was chasing after him, and he got into the bathroom before Wook could lock it.

I looked at the time,  I guess I should take a shower,...hmm,....Eunhyuk is in mine, Kyu and Wook in their's,...I guess I could ask Yesung if I could use his.  So, I got up, I left a note, and went to Yesung's room.

"Yesung hyung?  May I use your shower?  Eunhyuk is in mine, and Kyu and Wook are in their's..."  I asked.

He looked at me, then he nodded.  I bowed, and went to his bathroom.  I brought clothes with me, so that wasn't an issue. I even brought my own towel.  I only took five minutes, then I was out.

"Thank you hyung!" I bowed.

He nodded again.  So, I left.  I went back to Kyu and Wook's room, and took the note back, since they are still in the bathroom.  I go over to the door, I listen in.  I have no idea what they are doing in there, but, they are quiet.  I twist the door nob, it wasn't locked.  So, I slowly opened the door.  Kyuhyun had Wook up  against the wall kissing him.  Spit running down their mouths.  I closed the dorr back, and went to Kiss the Radio


I waited there until Wookie came.  He was wearing a kind of turtle neck shirt, with long sleeves.  He sat down next to me.  I opened the turtle neck a bit.  I closed it back up.  I nodded.  I hear a text on my phone.

  You,...You didn't  hear anything,...did you?
No,..How did you two keep silent?
Because, we were only kissing!
oh,..!  Ok!


So, we had our days worth of the radio show, and we got back home.  Kyuhyun looked extremely happy.  Does kissing make them happy then?  Eh!  As long as I don't hear them, it's fine!

I had a creepy couple days,..  I think, tomarrow, I am just gonna go to the radio station, and not go to Wook's room before or after the show....


----To Be Continued----


Hello everyone!  I hope you liked it.    Also, I hope that you comment?  Well, If not,... It's fine.  Also, while I am writing, and I am reading it, I see Wookie look like he did in Happiness, for some reason...eh!  Have a good weekend!  I will not update tomarrow.  I will be busy, Company is coming over, so,..  Good by!