The Slap

HyukMin's Adventure

If you read KyuWook's Adventure, you will know what I am going to talk about,...Yes, you know, Donghae beat the Cute out of my face,..but,...it's different from my perspective...




                   ~~~That Slap~~~

Today, Me and Eunhyuk are supposed to go out to eat.  So, we did.  We had a nice meal.  Well breakfast, since Eunhyuk had a dance meeting, and
Kiss the radio.  So, after breakfast, he left to his meeting, then I left to my radio show duties.

I got to the station.  I didn't see Kyuhyun there.  I asked Wookie what happened, He said that he was lazy today and he didn't feel like getting up.  I actually believe that one.  Who wouldn't?

"Hello I am your DJ Kim Ryeowook"  "And I am Lee Sungmin"  "And welcome to, kiss the radio!"

"Today's guest is Kai, from EXO!   How are you?"  Ryeowook asked.

"Good, good, I actually saw a wolf, his name was Luhan."

We all laughed.

When it was the music break, I saw Ryeowook get up, and go to the bathroom.  I feel sorry that they can't have their little kissing session...

The song has ended, and Wookie came back.


After the radio show, I walked home, Ryeowook went before me, because he was buying bread.  I took my time looking around the streets.  Seeing all the fancy rings, and stuff.  I got back home, and Eunhyuk wasn't there yet.  His meeting just ended, and he said he was going to get something for us to eat  on the way home.  I set my bag on the floor next to the couch, I take off my shoes, and place them next to my bag.  I sit down on the couch, and look up at the ceiling.  I hear the bathroom door open.  But, Eunhyuk isn't here yet,...?  Donghae came out.  He had a mad expresion on his face.  He walked towards me.

He got right in front of me. "You think you can take my Eunhyuk away from me?  Well think again, fuzzy bunny"

He slapped me in the face five times, all on the same side.  then he slapped me five times on the other.  I hear the door open, and Ryeowook ran to me.  He hugged me, I noticed, Donghae went to the bathroom before Ryewook came in all the way. 

"Sungie!  What happend?"  He asked as he kissed my face. "Oh! I will teach that Eunhyuk a lesson!"
"NO!  It wasn't Eunhyuk,...it was D-D"  I pounted at the bathroom as Donghae came out.

He brought me closer to him, but Donghae slapped me again, and I bleed. I hid my face in Ryeowook's chest.

"Ok Ryeowook, just let me hit him one more time, then he can move in with you two, I can move in here with Eunhyuk, ok?"  Dongahe said.
"NO!"  Ryeowook said.
"Oh really?"

I heard him punch Ryeowook, I heard a little crunch.  Kyuhyun, I noticed, he was in there, I felt his footsteps.  I heard a louder crunch when Kyuhyun punched him.

"Ryeowook,..your nose,....it's,...broken."  Kyuhyun stated

I looked up from his chest to see,  Oh my!

"Ryeowook!  You didn't have to, I would've gotten hurt instead."  I said.

He got up, and wobbled a bit, but then walked well out the room.  I heard Leeteuk spit out his coffee.

"WHAT HAPPENED?"

All the sudden, I saw Han geng get out of my dresser, out my door.    They left for the hospital, Eunhyuk came in, Dongahe ran away.  Kyuhyun looked at me.

"Sungmin,.."  He felt my cheeks.  He kissed me on my lips.   then he got done. "Are you ok?"
"I'm fine Kyu,..."  I smiled. 

Kyuhyun left the room.  Eunhyuk looked at me.

He wiped my lips a bit, and he kissed me.  Man, whenever he kisses me, it is always rough.  It is making my pain go away. He layed me down, and went on top of me.

"Hehe,...Eunhyuk,....This Friday.  There is no schedule, I already looked.  You wanna get drunk?"  I asked.
"Hehe, ok."  He said as he felt down my sides (like his frame). 

He got up and smiled.  "You look nice,..don't worry,...Donghae?  There is no way I am going to start Eunhae with him!  Not after what he has done to you!  Now, I am going to make some dinner, ok?" 
"ok."  I reply.


He was right, it was a nice dinner.  He always knows what kinds of stuff I like, even if I have never told him.  After dinner, we looked outside our window,  We watched the sunset together.  He made up a slow rap for me.  A romantic one.  One that screams out that he really loves me.

"Saranghae,...Sungmin,...my little cute princess..."  He sang.

He won a blush from my cheeks.  I rest my head on his shoulder.  He puts his arm around me.  We look at the night sky.  The stars oh so beautiful.  The nice whole white moon.  With the Deep Dark night sky, that goes on forever.  Just like Eunhyuk and my love, for eachother.  Endless.

A little bird sleeping in a nest out in the woods, with her husband, and her children.  The trees swaying in the little breeze.  And the water from the lake beyond the house, waving a little.  And the fish inside.  Sleeping, as they can. 

I turn my head towards Eunhyuk's, and he kisses my lips.  Kisses, of,....truth,..Kisses, desperate.  We then stop, and smile at eachother.  We then look outside for ten more minutes, and then we stand up, and prepare ourselves for bed.  We change into our pajamas, and un do the covers a bit.  I lay down, then he, we both turn off both lamps on both nightstands.  We lay together, snuggled together.  He whispering in my ear, all the things he likes about me, the way he loves me, and how much he loves me.  He kisses me, endless times.

"I love you as much as from here, to the end of space."  He said to me.

There is no end of space, there is endless, and that means, his love for me, is endless also.

---To Be continued---

Hello!  The main reason I made Sungmin's side fo this is, Ryeowook asked a question, and I wanted to answer it.  The question was, 'So, what happened with Sungmin and Eunhyuk?'  Kyuhyun didn't know, so, I put this in thar.  Plus, we needed to see how Sungmin felt about his face getting slapped! <;(

Well, see you later! Bye bye!