SJ05

HyukMin's Adventure

Alright, alright, Ryeowook told me to tell you all about Super Junior 05.  yes, Me and Eunhyuk were in school together.  We all wound up in The same group.  Ryeowook, he was in there out of pure luck. 

We made our first album Twins (Knock out). And We did that for about a year.
-------------------

A year later it is 2006.  We were going to make U.  The manager said, that there was a knew member joining.   So,...I casually waited in our dorm while everyone else was out shopping. 

Everyone came in, they were all talking about the knew member.

"What is his name?"  Kangin asked,
"I have no idea!"  Leeteuk answered.

Ten minutes later, Wookie came in. 

around what?  5 minutes, the door started to open.

Tall, dark black hair, Jeans, and a shirt. 

"Hello hyungs."  he said as he sat down next to Ryeowook.  He kissed Wookie's cheek?
"Why did you do that young man?"  Wook asked him.
"because I can."  He replied

He looked at the man.

"Who said you could do that to your hyung?" Ryeowook asked.
"You." He blankly said.

I was wondering, who did Ryeowook like? KYUHYUN! I remember!

"Wait!!! Could you be Kyuhyun?!?"  I jumped up and asked.
"Yes, of course I am! Why wouldn't you guys notice?" He replies.
"Whaaaaatt?????" Ryeowook jumped.  "You look,....So different!  Weren't you at collage?"

Kyuhyun laughed.

"I passed that, so,...I saw you on the internet.  And, now, here I am!"  He said to Ryeowook.

We were all just laughing!

They went ito there room, then they went into the bathroom.

I couldn't hear their conversation all that much.  Me and Eunhyuk looked at eachother. While noone noticed, We both kissed.  Also, I remember, we are going to get a new dorm house!  Only one kitchen though, probably gonna be Ryeowook and Kyuhyun's room.  Every room has its own bathroom! 

All the sudden, Shin Dong goes to the bathroom,

"Hey guys! c'mon! get out of the bathroom! I have to use it!"  Shin Dong said to them.

Haha! So, they got out and went back into their room. 

Me and Eunhyuk went to our room, both of us, Leeteuk/Heechul, and Wookie are the only ones with a room, the others sleep in the living room.  So, We layed down in the bed next to eachother.

"Wow, Kyuhyun looks different."  Eunhyuk Stated.
"Eeeeyuuup! (Like the pony on My Little Pony friedship is magic)"  I said.
"Hehe,..this reminds me of the water fall in the woods,..." 

I blushed, good thing it was dark in there! But, as my karma, Lightening lit up the room threw the window!   Loud thunder.  Ugh, Both me and Wookie are afriad of thunderstorms.  So, I took this oppertunity to get closer with Eunhyukie.
-------------------------

I woke up around 6:30.56.78 am.  Yep, I can do that calculation in my head, just like that! (Monster reference). I see Eunhyuk's hair all mest up.  I hear somone in the kitchen, so, I got up and went to the kitchen.  Kyuhyun?

"Umm,...you burnt the eggs, and you are gonna feed them to Wookie? Food poisening!"  I screamed, hopefully Wookie didn't hear,...
"Nah,..Food poisening would be under cooked!" He said while laughing.

I just laughed and went into the bathroom to take a shower.  Besides Leeteuk hyungnim, I get one of the first showers in the morning, sence if I don't I might loose my aegyo.  The Second in command would be Wookie.  Sence he has skin like a baby!  So cute, soft, and Cheeky!

So, after I was done, I heard that wookie liked the cooking, yep, I was snooping!

Yeah, we all went shopping, different places? Yea, maybe.

I know my stories that I tell are very short, but, If I tell everything in detail, you will just look at a different story because It would be too long. 

Here is a fun fact.  When Kyuhyun first played Star Craft, He lost 45 times.  he Doesn't let anyone know that though.  His lowest score,...let's see,... -567483pts.

YEP!

Good bye! Hope I can tell you more about the past later!   Remember, people make the memories, which memories make the stories! :)

SO MAKE SOME MEMORIES THAT WAY YOU CAN HAVE SOME STORIES! hehe!  I don't really even care if I spelled memories wrongly.....

Bye bye!

-----------------------------

Hehe :)