*Gasp*

HyukMin's Adventure

[recap]    I look at Eunhyuk, He looks back at me.  Donghae came in.

"Eunhyuk!  I thought you loved me!"

We all gasped.


                                                                                              *Gasp*




Eunhyuk looked over at Donghae.  "Hae,....Remember, I am with Sungmin." 
"Sence when?"  He asked
"Sence the day I got ran over by that car and you were in Incheon....You never came to me,..He did, and he confessed."  He explained.

Donghae Scoffs, "yeah, yeah,  Little peace of Goten!  I hate you!"  Hae said as he tripped over nothing.

Ryeowook looked at him, "Did anyone get him drunk?"

Leeteuk walked in.  "yeeep!  You wouldn't believe how long it took him to sit still!"  He explained>

Donghae got up, and left the room, so did Leeteuk.

Ryeowook looks over at me.  "Oh hmm,...Eunhae?  Or HyukMin?  Which do you think the fans would like more?" He asked the both of us.
"Probably EunHae"  We both said.

Ryeowook nodded.  "nah,...You two are true,..." 

Kyuhyun cracked his neck, it made a loud popping sound.  We all looked at him.  He looks tired. 

"Sleepy Kyunnie oppa?"  Ryeowook asked him.  Kyuhyun replied with a nod.
"Can Hyukie and Sungie stay over the night oppa?"  He asked cutely.

Kyuhyun chuckled then he smirked.  "Yeah, I guess....Just dont get your HyukMin cuties all over my bed."

I went next to Kyuhyun's bed, and Laid down and rubbed myself on it.  "There!"  I said Smartly. 

He laughed.  "Get over here, now." Kyuhyun ordered me.  Wait, he ordered his hyung?  eh whatever.

I went over to him, and he kissed me.  Ryeowook bites his lips.  That is usually a sign of jealousy.  So, I stepped back, and walked toward Wookie.  I kissed Wook.  Kyuhyun didn't seem upset.

"C'mon Sungie, let's go take a bath,those two can bathe after!"  He said as he held my hand and went into the bathroom.

"Why did you get jealous when I kissed Kyu?" I asked.
"No idea,...I don't mind you doing it, really, I don't."  He explained.

I looked at him, he was getting a bubble bath ready.  He had a rubber giraffe on the side of the tub!  So cute!

I hear A whisper, "Don't look, ok?"  Ryeowook asked

I simply just nodded.  I didn't look, and, I heard him going into the tub, so, I look at him, he is looking at the wall. so, I undressed.  And I went into the tub.  He looked at me when I was halfway in, but, he only saw my chest.  It was rather cool water,..

"Sungie?"  Ryeowook breaks the silence.

I answer with a hum.

"..."

I look at him.  "what is it wookie?"  I asked.

"Kyu,..."  He answered.
"What about him?"  I asked suprisingly

He sighs.  "He,...can you help me?  He is trying to do things I don't wnat him to do,..."  He explained.
"Ah,..How about this?  Say that your pregnant?"  He suggested.

He jaw dropped.  "I am a boy!"  He said to me.
"Who knows? you could be a girl,...you could just not be big,..and well,....you play a good woman,...I have no idea if you are a man or a woman,.."  I said to him.
"I am a man!" He diclared.
"How am I supposed to know that?"  I asked.

He looked at me.  He grabbed my arm, and he made me touch,......there,...I fastly moved my arm. "ya!  Don't never do that again! I only do that to Eunhyukie!"  I shouted.

He laughed.  "Whatever,..."  he got closer to me.  "warm me up!"

I Looked at him.  " we need to rinse off, I don't want to ruin my skin!" 

He looked back at me.  "ok, c'mon"

We got out of the tub and went to the shower.  He turned it on.  And I stepped in first, then he. 

He looked at me from head to toe.  "you are a man."  He laughed. 
"Hey! Don't look!" 

We rinsed off, and we both put on a robe. 

We went out of the bathroom.  We laid on the bed.  Kyuhyun on the far right, then Wookie, after that, me, and at the far left, is Eunhyuk.  BIG BED! 

We all snuggled and fell asleep.

--------------------------------
That morning.
---------------------------------

I wake up, and see that Wookie and Kyuhyun are already up.  I saw them in the kitchen, kissing.  And Kyuhyun taking off his robe.  He put wookie up against tje wall.  Ryeowook looks sad.

"Kyu! Stop!" I shouted, waking up Eunhyuk.

Kyuhyun looked back at me.  While that, Wookie got from the wall and put his robe back on.  Wookie ran behind me.

Kyuhyun looked like he felt guilty.  He scratched his head.  "sorry Wookie,.."  Kyuhyun said as he went to the bathroom. 


Before he could, Ryeowook caught him by the wrist.  He kissed Kyuhyun, and let him go, but they were still kissing.  I looked at Eunhyuk, he went back to slepp already.  I looked back at Kyu and Wook.  They were kissing like, alot.  As if this would be the last time they saw eachother.  They let go of eachother and Kyuhyun went to the bathroom, and Wookie looked at me.

"You,...didn't have to,...but,...thank you"  He smiled.

I smiled back at him, and hugged him.  "you were gonna let him if he did?" 
He nodded.  "Oh wait!  I forgot!  I gave him a text back in 06!  hehe!"

We got to Kiss the Radio, and we sat down.

"Hello, I am your DJ Ryeowook"  Ryeowook said.  "And I am Sungmin"  "And welcome to, Kiss the Radio!"  We both said at the same time.

"Today's special guest is, KyoungjaeRyeowook said.

"Hello."  Kyoungjae said.


After the Radio show, Wookie wanted to eat out.

We sat across from eachother.  We ordered our meal, and then we ate.

"Sungmin?  What would you have done if, EunHae?"  Ryeowook asked me.
"I would probably ask for,... KyuWookMin....or Something,..."

He giggled.  "ok!"

We got done the meal, then we went out shopping. 

We just looked, Neither of us found anything,..So, we went back home.

Right before we went into seperate rooms.  "Thank you for our little date!"  Wookie said.
"Huh?"  I asked.

He giggled. "hehe,..."  He kisses me, and waves, I wave too.

I went into my room, I look at Eunhyuk that is laying down on the couch sleeping.  I Heechul smirk, and I kiss him while tickleing him.

He laughs. 

We went to sleep.

-----------------------

I  updated twice today?  Well, guess what? Number one, there were not any comments!  Number two, why do we put a 'u' for number?  Number three, it has been one month sence I joined here!  July 22nd!  Yeah!  Hope you liked this, And I hope I don't write too long of chapters!  Zai jian!