The fight

HyukMin's Adventure

Yeah, yeah, Ryeowook asked me,.. about me and Eunhyuk.  We did have a fight that morning,... but truly, it is none of his!  But,... I wanted to explain what happened.  You might say, 'Hey, Let's hear it from Eunhyuk's Perspective'.  But, I am sure, you would get it more in detail with me.  I pay attension to details.  Eunhyuk.  Say there is a rose.  It is red, with fthree petals covering the middle.  Eunhyuk would say,  'Yeah, there was a red flower there.'.  So,.. 




                                                                                  ~~The Fight~~


So, I woke up this morning at five in the morning.  Like any other day.  I looked to my side, Eunhyuk was still sleeping.  So, I got up, and to the  shower.  I saw a note on the outside window, I opened it up just enough to get it.

Dear my love,

   Hyukie, I love you so much.  I can't ever forget that time you said I love you back!  See you at 2 o'clock, ok?
                                                                                              <3, seo Joo hyun



Oh really?  Hah! ok.  

At two o'clock, Eunhyuk looked at the note.

"Sungmin?  Why did Seohyun right me?"  He asked me.
"I have no idea, but true love should be together, so, go find her.  Sence you love her,.."  I said with a tear coming down my face.

He looked at me with an angry face. "Hey! I am already with my true love!"  He shouted

I whimpered.  I was truly scared!   So, I ran to the bathroom. before I could close the door, Eunhyuk went inside.  He put me against the wall.

"I have no Idea what she is talking about, ok?"
"Yeah right!  I understand, just go with her!  Maybe I can spend my time with Kyu and Wook!" I said to him.

He got that jealous look.  "Hey, what, Are you gonna cheat on me?"  He asked.
"Yep~!  With little wookie!"  I replied.

Oh he got angry, he slapped me. "NO!"

I cried.  I lost balance.  I slid down the wall to the floor.  I put my knees to my chest.  And I cried. 

He just left.... He must really not love me,.. I should've none,...

So, then I put make up over the slap mark on my face, and went to the radio show.

I arrived earlier then Ryeowook and Kyuhyun.

After the radio show, they wanted to eat.  So, I came with them.  Just looking off to the distance, I can tell wookie is watching me....


We got back home.

"Sungmin?  What's the matter?   Did Eunhyuk dump you?" Wookie asked.

I looked to the side, then back at him.  "We got in a fight this morning"

I went into my room and locked the door. 

I see Eunhyuk's bag on the bed, oh great,... he is home,... I was just about to leave the room, but, Eunhyuk grabbed me.  I remembered the slap this morning, so, I started to cry.

He sat me down on the couch.  He felt my slap mark.  I whimered in pain, and he stopped touching it.  He kissed it.  It feels better now. 

"Sungminnie,...I'm sorry,... I don't like Seohyun like that.  I asked her what it was all about, she said that she wanted to get you jealous... please, I am soo very sorry,.." He explained as he kissed my hand.

I looked into his eyes, he was telling the truth.

"Just asking, does wookie's kisses feel good?"  He asked me.
"mmh,...I haven't really kissed him sence,... I forget..."

He looked at me, then looked at the door. "If you want to go kiss him, then, go ahead, I'll get some kisses from Kyunnie"  He said.

I laughed. "ok"

So, we went to Kyuhyun's room.

"Hey wookie!"  I said to Ryeowook.
"Hi!  How are you Sungie?"
"good!"


I kissed him on the lips.  He put his arms around me.  I saw that Kyuhyun looks jealous.  All the sudden, Eunhyuk plants a kiss on him.  After he was done, Kyu had WIDE eyes.

"Sungie,....."  Ryeowook was trying to talk, but I flooded him with more kisses.

After a Minute,  We stopped kissing.  He looked at me.

"W....why? "  He asked.
"Just to,.." I smiled.

He smiled back and giggled.  I looked over at Kyuhyun, he wasn't letting Eunhyukie kiss him,...So, I held Kyuhyun down, and let Eunhyuk kiss him.

We all laughed. 

"Sungmin,...I,...Need to talk to you for a moment, may we go to your room?"  Ryeowook asked.
"ok!"

So, I went into my room with Wookie.

"Did,..you two,...make up then?"  He asked me.
"Yeeaaah,...It was no big deal..." I explained.
"No?  No big deal?"  He rubbed away my make up.  "No big deal that he slapped you?  And made a huge hand mark?  That is what you call a 'No big deal' ?"  He asked me.

I looked at him.  He was starting to cry.  He reached a little, and kissed my cheek.  He Whispered in my ear.

"If Eunhyuk EVER hits you out of anger, you are more then welcome to dump him, and move into our room, ok?" 

I nod, I start to cry, I have no Idea why.  He wipes my tears, and kisses me.  After, he holds my hand, and smiles.  We walk back to his room.  Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk are eating up all the cheese again,...While playing Star Craft.

Me and Wookie, We go inside the kitchen, we are making a good meal for the boys.   We get done after thirty minutes. 
"Dinner's ready!" Wookie shouted. 

Guess what?   Leeteuk, Heechul, Yesung, Donghae, Kangin, and Shindong come in.  "Dinner?"  They all asked.

"No, just for us four, you guys can go out to eat! Shew!"  Ryeowook said.

They left and we all laughed.  We all sat down at the table.  Me Next to Wookie, across to Eunhyuk, and Kyuhyun across from Wookie.  I Accidentally looked underneath the table, Kyuhyun and Wookie were playing.  I looked at Wookie.  He was eating.  So, I kissed his cheek.  he pinched mine.

"Oh! What is behind your ear Wookie?"  I ask.
"Uh?" 

I 'Pulled out'  a giraffe toy.  he gasped.  "Thank you! He hugged me."

I look at Eunhyuk, He looks back at me.  Donghae came in.

"Eunhyuk!  I thought you loved me!"

We all gasped.

---------To Be Continued--------

Hello! How did yall like the fight?  Not hating on Seohyun! ok?  Anyways, What do you think will happen next?  Will HyukMin brake up?  Will Donghae be rejected?  FIND OUT! Later?  Dunno,.... Well, good bye!