Our date.

HyukMin's Adventure

Sungmin:  you already knew about Kyuhyun and Ryeowook's date,  We never really said where we were going,...
Eunhyuk: so, how about we tell you behind the scenes?
Sungmin: we sure can!  Only if they want,.....



     ~~~The Date~~~



You know me, Sungmin.   Yes, this was our date, while those two went to that fancy restraunt/Movie theatre/Dance party.  Well, this is what we did.
------------------------------

We got into a car and went down to a spa  So nice.   He sang to me while this was happening. 

"Sungie~  I love you~" 

He made me blush.  He is really good at doing that.  So I just nod and smile, trying to hid my face in the water. 

"Sungie! why are you hiding?" He asked me looking in the water. 

I felt hair on my leg, must me Eunhyuk's head,...So, I came uo out of the water, So did Eunhyuk.

"Did I tickle you too much?" He said in laughter.

So, after thirty minutes, we went to the indoor restraunt in the spa house.   He feeds me, ! So cute!

 The taste of chicken being fed from Eunhyuk, is the best flavour ever!

We get done eating and we relax next to eachother, laying down.  We get a nice refreshing glass of wine, and we shared it with one straw.     It was nice and cool.  and, best of all, my Eunhyukie was there!

"So, one day, soon, put this sticker on Kyu and Wookie's bathroom window. " He said to me giving me a giraffe sticker.
"I got it because I know Ryeowook likes these types of things!"
"How sweet!  Don't worry, I will!" I said as I put it in my bag.
"Not as sweet as you my dear" He said to me holding my hand and kissing it.

He makes me blush sooo much! so, I make a cute face at him.

"C'mon, lets go to the next place!" He said to me.
"Where?"
"Don't worry, you'll love it!"

He grabbed my wrist and walked to our car.   He opened the door for me.  I sat down, and he helped me put my seat belt on.  After, he closed the door and slid on the front of the car to the other side.  He did it just like in the movies!

We were driving,...about ten, fifteen minutes.  He closed my eyes as we drove.  We parked.  He told me not to open my eyes yet.  He got out of the car and went to my side of the car.  He opened the door, and unbuckled my seatbelt.  and helped me out, still covering my eyes.  We walk into the place, the bell above the door rang a couple times.

He uncovered my eyes, We were at a beauty salon! 

"Here we are! You always said you wanted something done to your hair,...but never got the time! So, here we are!" He said seating me in a chair and he sat on the one next to it. "I am getting my hair done too"
"ok! thank you!" I blew a kiss to him.

I bleached my hair, as if we were back in the SPY album.  and he got his black hair.  But his hair style was like back in th Rokkugo time.  Nice! and cute!

It took about two hours.  it was 4pm now.  Eunhyuk grabbed my wrist again and put me in the car, just like before, but this time, he kissed my hand before I went into the car.  He earned a blush from me. Hehe,...

We drove around for thirty minutes.  and we were at a fancy restraunt.  We ordered our favourites, and a side of noodles.  By the time all the food was here, it was 5pm.   Yes it took thirty minutes just to have food, but, it was good quality, and it didn't seem that long, sence I was looking Eunhyuk the whole time, and so was he looking at me.

We dug into our meals. And shared the noodles.  Haha, we got the same noodle!

We kissed for what? ten minutes! Well, I have no idea how long! but, as long as until the surver came in, and we stopped right away.  We drank the rest of our wine, and Eunhyuk left the table and put money on it.  We headed back to the car.

It took about an hour to get back home, sence we were in Incheon.  We heard Kyu and Wookie already back!  I remember, Kyu got a huge giraffe! haha! and, before me and Eunhyuk went out, we put it there.  Hopefully he likes it :) I have no doubt that he does!

We fell asleep snuggling up against eachother.
----------------

I woke up because I heard something.  So I got up out of my dorm room, and I see something woosh by with Ryeowook.  I go into panic mode.  I quickely run to Kyu's room.

"Kyu! Kyu! Wookie!" I yelled to him, and he got up really fast.
"Which way did they go?" He asked me, I remembered they went right, so I poited.
"That way!"

He ran past me.

Eunhyuk ran to me.

'What happened Sungie?"
"Someone stole Wookie!" I screamed! as I ran past him too following Kyu in the distance.

I tired out during the run.  And Eunhyuk caught up to me.

"I have to help!" I said as I started to run again.

I got to the place I saw Kyu go into.  So I went in there.

"And I am going to kill this Ryeowook."

I noticed it was Daesung, right away!  And I temporarily paralized him.

After a Minute, Kyu picked up Wookie.

"I want that giraffe!" Wookie said.
"Why?"
"To mark a memory that Kyunnie called me precious!" He said as they walked away.

Me and Eunhyuk were walking home too,...I was thirsty, so, Eunhyuk got me a drink, and we shared it.

We got back home and I saw Kyu and Wookie playing with the giraffes.  So cute!  I wanted to play too, but Eunhyuk and I wanted to watch a movie together too.  So we did.

We had a relaxing rest of the day, we shared: wine, food, everything.  and we made memories.

-------------------------------
To be continued.

Hopefully you liked it! I tried my best to remember the story without looking ! (it worked) hehe!

1058 words! See you next time!