Lips

It's Only For Show

Gary wasn't sure how they ended up at his penthouse. Though he was sure that soju was involved, and a dare that he and Jihyo played at McDonald's. The alcohol was wearing off and Gary regained some of his senses. He sneaked a glance to his left and saw Jihyo's concentrated face. She wanted to win so badly. But Gary was confident he would win. "You should just give up." He heard her laugh in return. 

"As if Gary Oppa! I think I got the hang of it," she giggled as she maneuvered Mario around the track like an expert. And at that moment Gary wanted to kiss her and take that giggle and keep it all to himself. Gary shifted uncomfortablely on the carpeted floor. He reminded himself to focus and blames the alcohol for interfering with his inhibitions. 

Well, he failed and lost the game. "Damn it Jihyo. You are so good at everything." He groaned. Jihyo unexpectedly stood up  and did this...dance, her wiggle dance when she's happy. Gary watched, mesmerized by the way she danced. The way her perfect hips sway was so tantalizing, Gary felt sweat drip down his back.

"Omo, I won." She continued to dance  unaware of Gary's current state.

Gary swallowed loudly and for the first time he has known Jihyo, he let his feelings take over of the situation.

He grabbed her moving hand and pulled her down while he reached up to kiss her. Finally, without a pocky stick between them, their lips met for first time in five years. Gary pulled her down even lower and tilted her head with his other hands. He wanted to devour her. But he won't because he shouldn't even be doing this. Regret started to form and any ounce of courage  left Gary's body. However, before he could stop himself, Gary bit her bottom lip and it as if to say sorry for biting her in the first place. He pulled away to see Jihyo's surprised face and felt his heart dropped to his stomach. "I'm s-sorry....well, I'm not sorry about the kiss I just wish it wasn't-" but he was cut off by Jihyo's quick kiss on his lips. "I...wow, that's..."

"So, that's how your lips feels like. Looks rough but it's surprisingly smooth..." She teased but Gary could see the hint of red around her cheeks. God, he thought, Jihyo will be the death of him. 

Gary stood up only inches away from Jihyo and rested his hands on the curve of her back. He quickly grabbed her left cheeks just in case this was the only time he could do it. He rested his forehead against her, and (for good meausure) placed his other hand on the other -cheek. He can smell Jihyo's sweat which was lace with the soju she had drank earlier. It was intoxicating and Gary fought off a groan, and instead whispered near her ear, "Kiss me again."

And Jihyo did just that. 

The kiss started as gentle and a little shy. But as it went on, the kiss began to intensify. Gary's hands wondered over Jihyo's body, from her waist to her her belly, however he avoided her upper area completely. As Gary deepend the kiss, his hands hovered over Jihyo's shirt unable to move. Did she really want this? Is she too drunk? His mind raced. God, he was so confused. So, he just continued to kiss her, on her bottom lips. Then, as if on cue, Jihyo moaned in his mouth. And Gary was pretty sure he will be doing things to Jihyo tonight that will leave marks for days.  


 Oh la la!! Haha, Gary you !! Is someone going to interrupt them or will the y time continue? LOL. Thanks everyone who subscribed :D 

P.S. Another thanks to you itsrj90...I will call you squishy ,and you will be mine, you will be my squishy. And LOU! Thank you! I'll try not too haha :)