A little bit of frustration

It's Only For Show

Gary wasn't stupid. He knows when he is not wanted in the room. That's why he left before Jihyo blew up like a volcano. He walked towards his car and looked through his memory. What happened today? Did he say something he shouldn't have? No, he's always careful around Jihyo especially when it's about their love line. Gary got in his car and started the engine with a groan. Now he felt annoyed. Why did Jihyo have to stomp her feet loudly when they were coming off the stage? Why did she have to stare at him as if he was the ugliest guy in the world? Why did she have to look angry? Why did she have to look beautiful when she frowned at him? 

It wasn't fair. 

Gary's thoughts kept him occupied and in no time he reached the highway. He liked to drive, it was the only time he could be alone and think. His thought usually are about his parents, his friends, but for the past two years all he thought centered around Jihyo. He really needed to get over her because he is starting to sound like a stalker.

Gary reached his apartment and parked at his stall. He took the elevator and food crossed his mind instead of Jihyo. Thai, he mused, he wanted  Thai food for dinner. When he entered his apartment Gary wasn't surprise to see Dong hoon sitting on his couch munching on chips. 

"Don't you have a wife?" He asked rummaging his fridge for a beer.

" I do, and you don't" Dong hoon replied.

Gary took the sofa opposite from his friend and stared. "Do you have a point?" 

"Not really. But hyung, what happened earlier? I thought it was amazing that you and Jihyo were the compatible one." Gary took a sip and continued to listen . "Monday couple love line is amazing." Gary smiled however he felt sad. Monday couple is amazing the popularity of it helped his career to further flourish and he's sure Jihyo felt the same way. However, his feelings for Jihyo is so sudden he doesn't know what to do or how to act.

"I think Monday couple should stop....it's too complicated," Gary said hoping that his friend would understand what he truly meant.

"I agree..." 

Gary took a sip of his beer. He felt the cold burn of the beer go down his throat. . 

 "I'll go talk to the producers tomorrow," Gary said, more to himself than to Dong Hoon, however his friend nodded and flip the channel.

--------------------

"Your scent that remains at the tip of my blankets get me drunk as I fall asleep..." -  Kang Gary 

The album he wrote went to number one almost immediately. And almost immediately the media decided that the album was dedicated to Jihyo. And for once, Gary agreed, it's all for Jihyo. 

---------------------

Oh my goodness....guys, I dont know what to say except I'm sorry. But on a positive note, this week's episode was kind of cute, eh? And the next chapters will be focusing around friendships and how Gary is king of, KIND OF, moving on, but of course he fails.