Gary Isn't a Creep.

It's Only For Show

Gary gave each BigBang members a hug and thanked them for participating in the show. He then went over to Kwangso and started a conversation. Although he was smiling and laughing he was well aware that Jihyo is standing near him. Gary knew what Jihyo's shirt looked like, how many bracelet she's wearing, how much longer her hair was. And wait, was that Chanel No 5 he was smelling? Gary tried to focus on Kwangso  but to no avail. Frustrated, he excused himself and walked over to his manager.

“Car here yet, hyung?” Gary asked.

“Still embarrassed?” Gary’s manager laughed. Gary shrugged and made an effort to control his blush. That damn kiss would be the death of him.

“Oppa!” Jihyo greeted. Speak of the devil.

Gary turned and immediately smiled. “I’m leaving soon! Good taping today!” He said wanting to die from embarrassment. Jihyo smiled and stepped forward to give him a hug. Sure he was humiliated but Gary was an opportunist and this was a chance to touch Jihyo without seeming like a creep. So he wrapped his arms around her and buried his face in her hair but quickly pulled away just in case he was tempted to smell her neck. Men are weak, Gary thought. 

“I’ll see you next week Oppa,” she said with a grin and walked away. Gary groaned and forced himself to look somewhere else other than Jihyo's retreating figrue. It's all for show he reminds himself, it's all for show. Oh , who was he kidding?

-----

Gary sighed when his back touched the seat in his car. “Shall we celebrate?” Dong Hoon cheered. Gary smacked him and continued to stare out his window. “Geez, you don’t have to be so violent, hyung!” His friend giggled. Dong Hoon knows about his little crush which is slightly unnerving due to the fact that Dong Hoon doesn't shut up about it. Though Dong Hoon insisted that everyone knew about Gary’s crush he refuse to believe his idiot friend and convinced himself that he was a better actor than Dong Hoon gives him credit for. Besides, he was the Monday boyfriend, it was a good cover. 

“Shut up and I can’t, I have interviews to go to tomorrow,” Gary lied.

“Why’d you kiss her hyung?”

For the love of God, Gary thought. “I wanted my group to win, it seems like the-“

“Stop lying to me!” Dong Hoon said but continued with a mocking voice, “just tell me that you thought Jihyo looked like an angel with her dress and that you were mesmerized and just wanted to- OUCH!” Gary had pinced the side of Dong Hoon’s belly.

“Shut up,” Gary warned and hid his face from view. Sure, yeah, maybe those were the reasons why Gary had kissed Jihyo but he doesn’t need to hear it out loud. God. He wasn’t a creep. He was an opportunist.


When Gary woke up the next morning, he immediately reached for his phone to check for any messages. He scrolled down but stopped, his fingers hovering over Jihyo's name. Gary wasn't use to getting messages from Jihyo so this was all brand new. He couldn't help but smile. In the text, Jihyo thanked him for making her appreciation episode special and was looking forward to the next shoot. Gary smiled again. Today was a good day. 


Gary was determined to finish chopping the vegetables. But of course Jihyo's close proximity was proving to be a great adversary. In the background, he could hear Dong Hoon making fun of Kwangso, he smiled softly at the jokes. As the filming continued he caught Jihyo struggling with a green pumpkin. He thought about ignoring her, he really did, but jihyo's hands just looked like it needed to be engulfed. So he went for it.

"It's hard, isn't?" He said clasping his hands over Jihyo's. Dong hoon grinned and laughed with Kwangso. As he held Jihyo's hands, he felt his heart beat double and his body sweat however Gary thought it felt right. 

"Today is our parent's anniversary!!" Dong hoon exclaimed playing it up for the camera. Gary took the pumpkin from Jihyo and sliced it himself with a small smile on his face. As he chopped the remaining vegetables Gary wondered what Jihyo's mouth would taste like?

After a moment he decided it would taste like a rainbow. 


My grammar is horrendous, I'm sorry! But omg loving the comments!!! Thank you lovelies!! And the next two pieces will be posted next weekend with longer chapters loves :)