Chapter 2

My Love, My Kiss, My Heart

The next day

Siwon picked me up at half past 8 just like he said yesterday. I was all ready when he arrived. He drove to the church keeping a comfortable silence between us. The radio was on but the volume was so low that I couldnt even make out what song was playing. My phone suddenly rang.

Me: Yoboseyo?

RW: Skye-ssi, are you with Siwon hyung now?

Me: Ne, Wookie-ah I miss you!

RW: Araso. Ill see you soon. I miss you too!

A wide smile was plastered on my face as I placed my phone back in my pocket. I loved talking to Ryeowook on the phone even only for a little bit.

You should date him…” Siwon spoke disturbing my train of thoughts.

Mwoyah? I blinked back at him in curiosity.

Ryeowook. You should date him…” Siwon repeated.

Eh? I cant date him! Hes my best friend! I gasped.

And? Siwon flashed me a smirk.

Our conversation sort of ended there as we got to the church and focused whilst we were there. I also put what he said about Ryeowook at the back of my head as the mass commenced and I prayed intently. In the car on the way to the Super Junior dorm, I decided to keep quiet. Siwon did too.

Youre finally here! Ryeowook attacked me with a hug when he saw me.

Oppa! I grinned widely and hugged him back. Siwon pretended to clear his throat as he walked past us. When I looked at him, he winked at me.

How was church? Heechul asked making a face when he said church.

Fine. I replied simply still holding on to Ryeowook. Yesung was on the sofa with a massive frown on his face. I avoided eye contact with him. When Ryeowook and I finally let go of each other, a smiling Donghae bounced over to me with his arms wide open. When he reached me, he enveloped me into a sweet, fishy hug which I loved. Ryeowook hanged back and smiled.

Its my birthday tomorrow…” Donghae whispered to me.

I know Hae You reminded me 5 weeks ago and everyday after that. I giggled and pinched his cheeks. Ive got you a present, dont worry!

Gomawo! Youre coming round tomorrow night for the party right? He asked cutely. I nodded at him and he once again, hugged me. I looked over to Yesung and I swear I saw him roll his eyes to the ceiling and heaved a sigh. I decided to ignore it and watched Donghae go over to Eunhyuk and started playing with the latter’s blonde locks. I suddenly felt Ryeowook’s hand on my elbow. I turned around and he smiled at me.

“Help me with lunch?” He asked.

“Of course.” I responded.

When we got to the kitchen, Ryeowook took a wok out of the cupboard while I took the ingredients that he needed out from the fridge.

“Are you going to cook for Hae tomorrow?” I asked.

“We’re not exactly going to be eating are we?” I chuckled.

“Oh yeah~ so is Siwon going to buy all the alcohol?” I inquired.

“Siwon already bought it.” Siwon walked in and smiled his cat smile.

“Enough for all of us?” I grinned.

“I hope so!” Siwon replied and started helping Ryeowook and I in the kitchen. Every time I would laugh at something funny that Ryeowook would say, Siwon would give me a glance and then smile slyly. I don’t know why exactly though. He seems to be so sure that I should date Ryeowook.
“You just need a little push Skye,” He said when Ryeowook went to the toilet. I looked at him in total confusion and curiosity.

“Tomorrow night. We’ll make it happen! Trust me.” Siwon said and left.

“Ya! What’s gonna happen?!” I shouted after him but he never answered.

 

[Donghae’s birthday]

The evening Donghae was waiting for finally arrived. The Super Junior dorm was decorated from top to bottom and music was blaring. All the Super Junior members were present including Zhoumi and Henry. Of course I and Yesung’s little sister, Yumi. At 10:45 PM, Donghae was already drunk and hugging everyone. Eunhyuk kept an eye on him all night. I however was being watched by Siwon. No. He wasn’t watching me. He was trying his best to make me drunk and I just didn’t understand why.

“Are you drunk yet?” Siwon asked with a grin.

“Aniya… Tipsy… Maybe…” I said. I started hiccupping afterwards.

“Then drink more! Here you go!” Siwon handed me a shot of pure vodka.

“I don’t want anymore!” I shook my head but took the shot glass anyway.

I swallowed the pure vodka and I wanted to throw up there and then.

“That was disgusting,” I made a face and then wiped my mouth.

“Too bad, you’re having another one.” Siwon said. For the next half an hour, Siwon and I stayed in the kitchen just drinking shots. I only stopped when I felt like I was about to be violently sick. I felt a bit lonely because I haven’t spent any time with Ryeowook all night. Yesung has been hogging all of his time and I think that it’s not fair. Ryeowook is my best friend too.

“Skye, be honest with me…” Siwon started.

“Siwon oppa-- I’m d-drunkk… I’ll most p-probably tell youu anything that you want to k-know…” I slurred my sentence. Siwon chortled.

“Do you love Ryeowook?” He asked straight after. Even though my vision blurred a little bit, I looked at him straight in the eye.

“Of course I love Ryeowook!” I answered immediately. “He’s my bestest friend and he’s always been there for me. I love him yeah….”

“No Skye. Do you love him?” Siwon asked again.

I thought about that question. Ryeowook’s face appeared in my head and I smiled. Of course I love Ryeowook. Not only that. I am in love with him.

“Yes.” I answered simply making Siwon smile widely.

“Then you should tell him.” He said. I shook my head.

“Why not? I’m sure he feels the same way,”

“If he was in love with me, why won’t he do anything about it? Why won’t he say anything about it?” I questioned.

“Skye you know Ryeowook is probably the shyest guy you’ll ever meet.”

“You’re right…” I sighed.

“Tell him. Now. I’ll get Yesung hyung out of the way.”
“I don’t know. I’m not sure I should tell him,” I hesitated.

“He deserves to know.” Siwon mentioned. The alcohol in my system did their work and made me braver. I suddenly had the push that I needed.

“Let’s do it.” I stood up and pulled Siwon.

Most of the other members were out in the garden playing drinking games.

I heard that Henry had already gone upstairs to get some rest. Siwon and I found Ryeowook and Yesung in the living room whispering to each other.

“Yesung hyung, can I speak with you?” Siwon spoke.

“Sure Siwonnie! Wookie, I’ll be back!” Yesung flicked Ryeowook’s nose making the latter giggle. Both of them were clearly drunk too.

“Go! Don’t disappoint me.” Siwon whispered to me before putting his arm over Yesung’s shoulder and then leading him out of the living room.

I quickly sat down on the sofa beside Ryeowook.

“SKYE!!! I haven’t seen you all night!” Ryeowook squeaked and hugged me.

“You were with Yesung most of the time,” I frowned.

“Well you’re here now. Let’s spend time together!” He smiled.

“I have to tell you something Wookie,” I gulped.

“Sure, go ahead. What is it?” Ryeowook held my hand. The warmth of his hand on mine made me feel safe and secure. And again, the alcohol in my system made me feel braver. I took a deep breath and stared into his eyes.

“I love you.” I blurted out in a very serious tone.

“I love you too Skye,” Ryeowook smiled sweetly.

“No, listen. I’m in love with you.” I said and entwined my fingers with his.

To my surprise he didn’t let go. Instead he entwined our fingers tighter.

We were quiet for a minute or two and I saw that he was blushing.

“Please say something.” I broke the uncomfortable silence.

“I’m in love with you too,” He admitted. Are my ears deceiving me?!

“I’m sorry, what?!” I gasped and my eyes widened like plates.

“I said I’m in love with you too,” Ryeowook repeated.

Oh my god. I stared at Ryeowook for a moment taking in what he just said.

I wished I recorded that so that I could listen to it every single day.

I’m in love with you too. Those words were music to my ears. He stared back at me with a smile on his beautiful face. I couldn’t help but smile back. There was such a good chemistry between us. I took the chance and leaned in. I made our lips touch for a few seconds and I pulled away. For years I’ve always imagined how it would be like to kiss him. And now I just found out. His lips were so soft and --

Ryeowook pulled me back and made our lips touch again. I was quite surprised at first but as his lips guided me into the kiss, I melted and I enjoyed every second of it.

 

[YESUNG’S POV]

“I dare you to show us your boxer shorts!” Leeteuk hyung ordered.

Heechul hyung flashed our leader his famous smirk before standing up and pulling down his jeans and showing us his boxer shorts with heart prints on them. All of us started laughing and downed a shot each. I don’t know why I was still drinking when I was already completely drunk.

“Are you alright hyung? You seem distracted.” Siwon asked me.

“I’m fine.” I replied and looked around. Ryeowook should be here.

“I’ll just go and get Wookie,” I said.

“No hyung wait--” Siwon grabbed me by the elbow.

“Ya Siwon, I dare you to take your shirt off!” Shindong roared.
“Or you have to down 5 shots!” Sungmin giggled.

This distracted Siwon. Once he let go of me, I ran back indoors to get Ryeowook. When I got in the living room, I noticed that the lights were dimmed. I don’t remember the lights being dimmed when I was here.

I squinted my eyes to see more clearly. My eyes found Ryeowook and then Skye. My heart started racing and I felt sick when I saw what they were doing. They were kissing. Ryeowook and Skye were kissing. I felt so many emotions but the one that stood out the most is extreme jealousy. I wasn’t sure why. Was I jealous of Ryeowook because he was kissing Skye? There’s a possibility however I’ve never been attracted to Skye. Was I jealous of Skye because she was kissing Ryeowook? If that was true, that would mean that I’m gay and I’m pretty sure that I’m straight. Besides, YeWook is not real. YeWook was only created for fan service purposes only.

“Oh my god.” I heard a voice beside me. I looked and it was Yumi.

“Shut up Yumi,” I hissed before she starts screaming and telling everyone what she’s seeing. To my surprise, she covered and started giggling quietly to herself.

“Seriously shut up,” I hissed once more.

She stopped giggling and then took out her camera from her pocket.

“What are you doing?” I poked her arm quite hard but she just ignored me.

Yumi sneakily started taking photos of Ryeowook and Skye exchanging saliva. I wasn’t only feeling extremely jealous now; I was also feeling extremely bitter. And I didn’t know why. I walked away with my hands balled into tight fists.

 

Author’s Note:
Hey guys! I’m so sorry for the late update. I’m just the busiest person in the world right now but I promise that I will try to update regularly. Thank you for subscribing and for commenting! I hope I didn’t disappoint with this update. ^.^ ~ {JL}