Chapter 1

My Love, My Kiss, My Heart

“Ryeowook oppa!!!”
“Kyuhyun oppa!!!”

“Yesung oppa!!!”
“Siwon oppa!!!”

“Leeteuk oppa!!!”
“Shindong oppa!!!”

“Heechul oppa!!!”
“Sungmin oppa!!!”

“Eunhyuk oppa!!!”
“Donghae oppa!!!”

“Super Junior Fighting!!!”

 

ELF carried on screaming their lungs out until every single one of the Super Junior members have got in their van. The group had just finished a brilliant outdoor show and with no surprise, they were mobbed. The fans pushed and shoved each other trying to get close to their idols. I too was getting pushed and shoved everywhere. Luckily, my best friend grabbed my hand.

“Skye! Hurry up!” Ryeowook pulled me into the van. I grabbed hold of his hand tight because I didn’t want to be left behind. I jumped in the van and ended up on Ryeowook’s lap. Leeteuk waved at the fans for the last time before closing the van door. As the van started to drive off, the fans kept on screaming and banging on the windows. The boys still waved at them until the van had finally drove away from them.

“Ya Skye you almost got trampled on again…” Shindong chuckled.

“I know…” I sighed out loud. Only then I realized that I was still sitting on my best friend’s lap. “Oh! Wookie-ah, mianhe…” My eyes widened and then moved on to the empty seat next to him. Heechul pinched my arm.

“You should learn how to walk fast. One of these days, you will miss the van and those fan girls would eat you alive…” Heenim mentioned.

“Well maybe I should be the first one to get on the van…” I giggled.

“Driver hyung-nim, could you turn the radio up?” Donghae requested.

“Oh ne~ me and Hae likes this song!” Eunhyuk added.

“What did you think of the show today?” Ryeowook asked when everyone else had started jamming along to the song playing on the radio.

“Yeah it was great as always! Daebak!” I replied with a smile.

Yes my best friend is Kim Ryeowook from Super Junior. We’ve known each other for 7 years and being his best friend is really amazing. Not only that I am quite close with the other members of Super Junior too, I also get to come to their shows, fan signing events, private parties, press conferences, photo shoots, rehearsals, etc as well. However being Ryeowook’s best friend also has its downsides. For one, ELF doesn’t like me. They think that I am dating Ryeowook so they keep on bashing me and sending me hate messages. Some press are also interested in me only because I’m Ryeowook’s best friend. They only want to get close to me in hope that I give them secrets and gossips about the Super Junior members. But I keep my mouth shut so the press doesn’t really like me too. Then there’s Kim Jong Woon a.k.a Yesung. Since he has met me, he has never liked me.

And I have no idea why.

I really get on with his little sister though, Yumi.

“Skye~ you have drifted off to the clouds again!” Sungmin poked me.

“Oh-- Mwoyah?” I blinked my eyes at them.

“Where do you want to eat?” Ryeowook smiled at me.

“Wherever you guys want…” I replied.

“That’s the thing. You have to decide.” Kyuhyun smirked.

“5 of us want to eat at the Japanese restaurant while the other 5 wants to eat at the Chinese restaurant…” Leeteuk explained.

“I fancy Chinese food right now so I pick the Chinese restaurant!” I said.

Half of the boys cheered while half of the boys booed.

“Or we could just go straight back to the dorm and I’ll cook.” Ryeowook offered. The van has crawled into a stop and everyone had started taking their seatbelts off. I realized that I didn’t even put my seatbelt on.

“Aniya, you need to take a break from cooking.” Yesung chipped in.

“Besides we’re already here! Ga ja!” Siwon said.

We all jumped out of the van and went inside the Chinese Restaurant. Since the boys and I were nearly always here, the waiter knew the table that we needed. It was always a pain eating out with the boys as there’s always someone who takes ages to order their food; by someone I mean the diva Heechul. He’s always so picky with his food but I’m quite used to it now.

“Hyung, hurry up and order already…” Donghae whined.

Heechul ignored him and carried on staring at the menu. Even our waiter was starting to get impatient. He kept on shuffling his feet and I know that he was itching to leave. Heechul’s eyes brightened and then finally told the waiter what he wanted to eat. All of us blew a sigh of relief.

“Hey Skye are you sleeping at the dorm tonight?” Siwon asked me.

Everyone else had started talking among themselves while waiting for our food. I was sitting in between Ryeowook and Siwon while Yesung was sitting across from me. Donghae was talking to him but I could tell that he was waiting for my answer to Siwon’s question. I looked at the religious man.

“Not tonight~ I kinda miss my apartment…” I laughed lightly.

“But Skye! We’re supposed to play Starcraft tonight!” Kyuhyun said.

“I can kick your some other time Kyu…” I chuckled.

“You wish little Chinese girl.” The evil maknae smirked.

“Besides it’s not fair that Ryeowook oppa always has to sleep on the sofa when I stay at the dorm…” I added. Ryeowook shook his head.

“You know I don’t mind that… I rather sleep on the sofa than you sleep on the sofa…” Ryeowook replied with a sweet smile.

“Ryeowook-ah, you should just buy a double sized bed so that you and Skye can share it when she stays at our dorm,” Siwon grinned.

I saw Yesung look towards us. Ryeowook laughed lightly.

“I would but a double sized bed wouldn’t fit in the bedroom cos Yesung hyung has so much stuff!” He giggled and pointed a finger at Yesung.

“You mean the turtles have so many stuff?” I sniggered.

“Ya leave my turtles alone. What did they ever do to you?” Yesung glared.

“I was just joking,” I bowed my head low in embarrassment.

Ryeowook gave Yesung a cold look while Siwon quickly changed the subject.

“It’s Sunday tomorrow. I’m going to church. Do you wanna come?” Siwon smiled at me. I smiled back and tried to think if I was free tomorrow.

“Do we have plans tomorrow?” I asked Ryeowook. We usually always hang out on a Sunday. Well we usually hang out every single day of the week.

“Nothing in particular…” Ryeowook responded.

“Sure oppa, I’d go to church with you tomorrow.” I told Siwon.

“Great! Heechul hyung--” Siwon turned to Heechul.

“No Siwon.” Heechul quickly answered not looking up from his phone.

When we all finished eating, the three richest members of the group (Siwon, Sungmin & Kyuhyun) was asked to paid for the food. I wanted to pay for my meal but Siwon wasn’t having any of it. Kyuhyun wanted to take my money but Sungmin didn’t let him. When we got out of the restaurant, there was a couple of fans waiting for the boys. They took pictures of them and asked for their autographs. Once we were all in the van, Shindong started burping really loud.

“Ya~ stop that.” Heechul hissed.

“I can’t help it hyung!” Shindong chuckled.

“Driver hyung-nim, can we drop Skye off first at her apartment?” Leeteuk requested. The always so nice driver just smiled and nodded at him through the rear view mirror. “Kamsahamnida!” I told the driver.

“Skye, I’ll pick you up tomorrow at half past 8. Is that okay?” Siwon asked.

“That’s fine oppa… Wookie do you wanna come?” I said.

“He’ll be hanging out with me.” Yesung answered.

“But when you come back there’ll be cookies waiting for you!” Ryeowook placed his arm over my shoulder and squeezed me.

Soon enough the van had stopped in front of my apartment. Eunhyuk handed me my backpack and Leeteuk opened the van door for me.

I jumped off and took my keys from my jacket pocket.

“Thank you for dropping me off!” I shouted to the driver.
“See you tomorrow!” Siwon waved.

“Bye Skye!!” The other boys chorused. I waved at them all.

“I’ll text you Skye!” Ryeowook called.

“Okay oppa~” I said and waited until the van was out of sight.

Once I was inside my apartment, I kicked off my shoes, threw my backpack on the floor, jumped on the sofa and then yawned. I was exhausted.

I grabbed the remote control and started flicking through the TV channels.

As I just settled into watching a drama, I felt my phone vibrate. I looked and it was a text from Ryeowook already.

“Sorry about Yesung hyung. What are you up to best friend?”

I smiled and quickly text him back. I always loved getting texts from him.

“Don’t say sorry. I’m used to him being nasty to me. I think.

I’m just watching TV. How bout you best friend?”

I pressed send and returned to watching the drama on TV. But only after a minute later, I already got another text from Ryeowook. He’s always been a fast texter which gets annoying sometimes as I have to be fast at texting too otherwise he will worry about me not texting back straight away.

“He shouldn’t be nasty to you though. What are you watching?

And I’m giving him the silent treatment. He deserves it.”

I blew a sigh of disbelief. I don’t wanna be the reason why YeWook is not on speaking terms. I’ve gotta fix this straight away so I replied quickly.

“Never mind what I’m watching. Please don’t give him the silent treatment. He’s your best friend too. I mean I’d hate it if you gave me the silent treatment… Just go talk to him.”

For the next hour or two Ryeowook and I carried on texting each other.

I was glad when he finally decided to talk to Yesung. I probably didn’t need to have to talk Ryeowook into not giving Yesung the silent treatment cos Ryeowook wouldn’t be able to ignore Yesung for a long time. Sometimes I do think that maybe Yesung dislikes me because he’s in love with Ryeowook. But then that would mean that Yesung is gay and I just couldn’t imagine him being gay as on the outside, he is this strong, tough and bad- type of guy. I’m pretty sure gay guys are not like that. And besides his little sister Yumi would beat the crap out of him if she finds out that her older brother is gay.

And one more thing that I think you should know about me is that I am in love with my best friend. Yes. I’m in love with Kim Ryeowook.

And he doesn’t know…