Chapter 7

My Love, My Kiss, My Heart

3 days later…

 

[SKYE’S POV]

 

No one mentioned what happened 3 days ago. Not me, not Yesung and not Ryeowook. It was as if it never happened. But I know that it happened. Ryeowook still acted strange though and I acted aloof. Yesung on the other hand is letting every one know that something is majorly bothering him. Last night, Leeteuk told me that Yesung came back to their dorm at a really stupid hour in the morning, stinking of alcohol and cigarettes. Apparently, Ryeowook didn’t even care at all. So the other members are now pretty much aware that something is going on. Right now, Ryeowook is sitting in front of me eating the food I just cooked for him.

He smiled at me every time he caught me looking at him.

“How’s Yesung oppa?” I asked him. He was mid-swallowing and at the mention of Yesung’s name, he nearly choked to death. He grabbed his glass of water and galloped the whole content of the glass.

“Is something wrong?” I asked in a flat tone.

“N-nothing bao bei…” He replied stiffly.

“Ryeowook-ah,” I called him.

“Ne?” He responded.

“Saranghaeyo…” My voice wavered.

“Nado saranghae~” He said and smiled sweetly at me.

“No you don’t.” I gulped.

“Mwo?! Of course I do!” He said looking bewildered.

“You don’t love me, you l-love… Y-Yesung…” I stammered.

I couldn’t help it; I started crying there and then. 3 days has been too long. Way too long not to mention to my boyfriend that I’ve seen him kissing someone else. Way too long not to mention to my boyfriend that he has hurt me by cheating on me. Way too long not to confront him. I had to do it now. Ryeowook stared at me with his mouth hanging open.

“See, I don’t even see you denying it.” I cried hysterically.

“S-skye… I do love Y-Yesung… but as a friend. I mean he’s my hyung! I only love him as my hyung! What’s gotten into you?” He pulled me up from my seat and enveloped me into a hug that made me cry even more.

“I saw you two kissing… don’t lie. I saw it with my own eyes…” I blurted out. Ryeowook let me go and refused to look at me eyes. His cheeks were red and he was biting on his bottom lip. My tears wouldn’t stop falling.

I wiped my cheeks with my sleeve and waited for him to respond.

“I don’t know what to say…” He sighed. His shoulders dropped and he looked like he was about to cry. The last thing I want to see is the most precious and important person to me crying. I just wouldn’t be able to handle that. Ryeowook took my hands and kissed them both quickly.

“I am so sorry Skye-ssi~” He looked down on the floor.

“I just want to know something oppa~ have you ever loved me?” I asked.

My heartbeat was racing as I watched Ryeowook look up at me. He stared into my eyes and then started to my cheek.

“Of course I have loved you. I always have loved you and I will always love you. Please don’t think that I planned on hurting you. I never dreamed of hurting you. It’s just that- with Yesung-- I mean- I-” He stammered.

“I understand…” I stopped him. I was hurting enough.

“I’m so sorry~” Ryeowook whispered. I looked at him and he has started crying. If it was possible, I was now hurting even more.

“Please-- stop crying- oppa, stop-- please stop crying!” I begged.

“I can’t help it,” He blubbered.

“I forgive you, please stop crying. I don’t like to see you crying. It’s killing me,” I cried like a baby. Ryeowook pulled me into another hug.

“Please don’t hate me Skye. I don’t want to lose you.” He said.

“I can never hate you oppa. And you will never lose me. We’re best friends forever, remember?” I forced a smile and hugged him tighter.

“I love you Skye. Just remember that. He murmured.

“I will oppa~” I sniffed.

 

 

[YESUNG’S POV]

 

My head felt like I slammed it against a brick wall a thousand times. My stomach was churning and when I looked in the mirror, I looked like a zombie. Actually that would be an insult to zombies. I remembered the night before where I spent endless hours drinking my life away and smoking god knows only what. I tried forgetting about everything. I tried forgetting about him. But it’s just no use. He’s in my head; all day and all night. That amazing kiss we shared keeps playing in my head and I know that my heart just beats for him. It hurts me to the core seeing him ignore me as if nothing has happened. I can’t believe he doesn’t want to be with me.

 

I took a long shower and got dressed. I then searched the whole dorm for Ryeowook but he was nowhere to be seen. I looked at the time and it was half past 3 in the afternoon. I’m sure he doesn’t have any schedule today so it’s pretty clear that he is with Skye right now. Great. Just great.

“Hello Mr. Alcoholic.” Heechul hyung greeted.

“Hyung have you seen Ryeowook?” I asked him immediately.

“Do I look like Ryeowook’s umma?” He snided.

“I need to see him,” I muttered to low for him to hear.

“He’s at Skye’s,” Shindong uttered.

“Of course he would be aish!!” I growled.

“What’s the matter hyung?” Kyuhyun asked.

“I just want to see Wookie~” I replied nervously.

“Why haven’t you two spoke to each other lately?” Leeteuk hyung asked. “And what’s with you going home last night extremely drunk?” He carried on. “And since when did you start smoking??” The leader roared at me.

“Hyung, mianhamnida!” I said earnestly and bowed low.

“Seriously Yesung, what is going with you?” Hyung spoke in a very worried tone. I looked around and everyone around me looked worried too. This will be a shock for everybody but I think it’s time that everyone knew.

“Alright,” I took a deep breath. “I’m gay and I’m in love with Ryeowook.”

I expected their eyes widening, jaws dropping on the floor and an extreme silence around but no.

“Well what else is new?” Heechul hyung shrugged.

“We already knew that hyung!” Donghae spoke. The rest nodded along.

“You guys knew?” I gasped.

“Of course we knew! You are so obvious.” Sungmin rolled his eyes.

“But what has that got to do with your sudden binge drinking and smoking?” Leeteuk hyung demanded.

“As you all know, I love Ryeowook. We’ve kissed a few days ago--”

“YOU WHAT?!” Everyone was shell shocked.

“If Skye finds out, she’ll be crushed!” Leeteuk hyung commented.

“I think she has an idea that her boyfriend is bent but I don’t think she has any idea that he has kissed somebody else!” Siwon pointed a finger at me.

I had a hard time trying to speak as everyone was speaking at the same time. They were pointing accusing fingers at me and I felt awful.

“Skye knows everything.”

We all turned around and Skye was there standing by the door.

“You know?” Leeteuk hyung asked her.

“I saw them kissing.” She admitted her cheeks flushing.

“Skye I’m sorry.” I said sincerely.

“I’ll accept your apology now but to tell you the truth it would take me quite a while to be able to forgive you. I hope you can understand that.” She explained. I could see that she was trying hard not to break down. Leeteuk hyung walked over to her and comforted her with an embrace. I want to comfort her too but I know that she hates me right now and all I could really say to her is “sorry” which I don’t think will help anymore.

Just then Ryeowook appeared from behind her. He smiled at me, a smile that wasn’t forced. However he looks like he’s been crying. My heart ached.

“Gwaenchana?” I asked him. He just smiled.

“Look I’m not gonna be the one who’s going to be in between YeWook so I suggest you two should just get together, araso?” Skye announced.

“But what about you?” I gulped.

“I’ll be fine. I want the two of you to be happy. Really.” She said.

I knew that she meant that. She was a genuinely kind person.

“Thank you Skye,” I smiled at her. Ryeowook went to hug her.

I felt happy and sad at the same time but I will forever thank Skye for this.

She left the room with Leeteuk while Ryeowook walked towards me.

“Right let’s give them some privacy,” Heechul hyung said.

The rest of the members followed him out and it was just me and my love left in the room. We couldn’t look at each other at first.

“So…” I started.

“So…” Ryeowook mumbled.

“I love you.” I blushed.

“And I love you.” He replied.

 

 

2 weeks later…

 

[SKYE’S POV]

 

“Welcome back Skye!!!” Kyuhyun attacked me with a hug. “I need you to play Starcraft with me~ Sungmin hyung is so bad at it!” he whined.

“I will Kyu~ let me say hello to everyone first!” I giggled.

“Hey Skye! How was your vacation in China?” Eunhyuk asked.

“It was really great~ Hangeng oppa took care of me well!” I answered.

“HOW IS GENG? IS HE OKAY? IS HE EATING WELL?” Heechul demanded.

“He’s doing perfectly well Chul oppa; you have nothing to worry about. He says he misses you a lot.” I smiled widely.

“Of course he does.” Heechul smirked.

“How was your flight?” Siwon asked.

“It was okay, thanks for the first class tickets.” I winked at him.
“No problem at all!” Siwon grinned.

Yes I took a 2 week vacation. I wanted to clear my head. I needed to get away. It might sound weird and unnecessary but I needed that vacation. It was really good to get away. I wanted to leave for a bit to see if I could be able to get over Ryeowook. I wanted to erase my feelings for him or at least lose some of it. Otherwise I wouldn’t be able to see YeWook together.

“Hey you.” That voice I knew very well said. I turned around and smiled.

Ryeowook was standing inches away from me and Yesung was standing beside him, holding Ryeowook’s hand. I hurt inside a little but not as much as I thought it would. In fact, I was happy for the two of them.

“Annyeong haseyo,” I greeted them.

“Why didn’t you answer any of my calls?” Ryeowook pouted.

“Yes he was getting so worried about you. He nearly bought a plane ticket to China just to see if you were okay.” Yesung added.

“Sorry~” I answered stupidly.

“I had to contact Hangeng hyung in order to see if you were doing okay,” Ryeowook continued.

“Talking to you wouldn’t have helped me with the moving on thing would it?” I chuckled lowly.

“I missed you!” Ryeowook pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

“I missed you too best friend!” I smiled into the hug.

 

The boys decided to throw me a welcome back party. I said that I didn’t want one but everyone insisted. So Siwon and Sungmin quickly both a lot of alcohol while Ryeowook and Shindong started to cook a lot of food. Eunhyuk and Donghae sorted out the music while the rest just tidied up the dorm a little bit. Yesung called Yumi to invite her round. I wanted to help with something but none of them let me so I just played with Heebum and Baengshin. Anyway as the party carried on, I watched YeWook closely and I saw that they were very happy with each other. In fact, if truth to be told I have never seen the both of them this happy. They are perfect for each other and now I know that YeWook is truly is nothing but real. I decided that I wasn’t going to be the bitter ex-girlfriend; I will do nothing but be happy for them and I have forgiven Yesung. I haven’t really told him that but I will show through my actions. I would actually really love if the two of us actually start being friends. As for Ryeowook, I will always love him. He will always be my best friend and I will never forget the relationship we shared. He’ll always stay as a very special person to me.

 

11PM striked and I wanted to get some air. Without telling anyone, I snuck out of the dorm and walked to the nearby park. Of course it was empty and all I could hear was the wind blowing softly. I got on one of the swings and started swinging back and forth slowly.

Suddenly I heard footsteps approaching me.

“You don’t have a jacket. You might catch a cold.” Someone said.

I turned around and saw Leeteuk taking his jacket off. He walked towards me and then placed his jacket over my shoulder.

“Thank you oppa.” I told him. He sat on the swing next to mine and smiled.

“What are you doing here?” He asked.

“Just wanted to get some air.” I responded.

“Are you okay?” He asked, worry clearly in his tone.

“I’m better now actually. Now that you’re here.” I grinned sheepishly.

Leeteuk looked down and blushed. Wait, did I just make him blush?

“This might not be the right time to ask you this but--” He gulped.

“What is it oppa?” I urged him on to continue.

“Umm you see… well… I really like you… do you think it’d be alright if I asked you out?” Leeteuk asked. He was looking down on the floor and blushing like mad. It was actually really cute and adorable.

“Yes, definitely.” I replied with a smile.

 

 

Author’s Note:

 

Just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to read this!

Thank you for subscribing and thank you for commenting!

Thank you for supporting this fic, I hope you enjoyed it ^^

 

Til next time! <3

Ciao~ {JL}

 

~*Spread the YeWook love*~