Chapter 6

My Love, My Kiss, My Heart

[RYEOWOOK’S POV]

 

As I watched this uninteresting drama on TV, Skye fell asleep with her head on my lap. I leaned over and whispered in her ear, “sleep well bao bei…”

A couple of minutes past and I was starting to feel sleepy myself.

As I rested my eyes, I heard the front door slam open.

“Who’s there?” I shouted in alarm.

“It’s just me Wook,” I heard Yesung hyung’s reply. My heartbeat immediately accelerated just by hearing his voice. I gently placed Skye’s head on top of a pillow and I stood up to meet Yesung out in the hallway.

“Oh it’s just you. I thought the other hyungs were back.” I said.

“Hee Jin had to be home early tonight…” Yesung replied with a smirk.

“Don’t care.” I snapped at him. I didn’t know why I was acting this way.

“Ya, what?!” Yesung snapped back and grabbed my arm.

“I said I don’t care. I don’t care about you. I don’t care about her. I don’t care at all.” I shook his hand away and glared at him.

“What is your problem?” He asked with concern in his voice.

“You are my problem.” I hissed through gritted teeth. I was fuming now.

“What did I do to you?!” Yesung looked shocked to the core.

“Just forget it.” I answered nonchalantly and prepared to walk away.

I went to the kitchen and I felt a little bit glad when I realized that Yesung was following me close behind. There was an uncomfortable silence and I knew that the confrontations are nowhere finished yet.

I stood by the kitchen counter and watched as he closed the kitchen door halfway through.

“Are you going to tell me or not?” He demanded.

“Hyung I have nothing to tell you…” I crossed my arms across my chest.

“Are you jealous of Hee Jin?” That stupid smirk re his face.

“Why would I be? I have Skye!” I squeaked. What a ludicrous question to ask! The stupid smirk disappeared and was replaced by a sad smile.

“You’ve been acting strange since I started dating Hee Jin.” He mumbled.

*Thump, thump, thump…* my heart went. I swear he could hear it too.

“So what if I was jealous? What would you do about it?” I don’t why I said that. I looked down on the floor as I dreaded his response.

“Then I would say that my plan has worked.” He said. I looked up at him and his smile was different now. It wasn’t a sad one, it was a triumphant smile and I was about to find out what that smile was for.

“Plan? What plan?” I gulped.

“Hee Jin is not real. I’ve only made her up. I’m not actually dating anyone. I did all that on purpose to make you jealous Ryeowook.” Yesung explained.

My eyes widened like plates and I swear my jaw dropped to the floor.

“W-What??? Why would you do that?!” I asked.

Yesung stared intently into my eyes before answering, “because I love you.”

My cheeks were burning, it felt like my heart was going to explode as it was beating so fast, my legs were threatening to give up on me; I didn’t understand why I was feeling so happy hearing Yesung admit his true feelings for me. He loves me. After all this time, he loves me. I stared at him with my mouth hanging open. I wanted to speak but no words came out. I started stammering and stuttering, my hands shook violently and I suddenly felt cold causing goose bumps on my arms. Yesung smiled thoughtfully at my reaction and I knew at that moment that I wanted to tell him that I loved him too; the same way he loves me. When I finished with my stupid stammering and stuttering, Yesung and I kept silent for a few seconds just staring at each other lovingly. I stopped breathing for a split second when he started walking closer to me. I was against the kitchen counter and I couldn’t go anywhere. I closed my eyes and the next thing I felt was Yesung’s lips on mine. His soft, sweet lips on mine. It felt amazing.

At first I didn’t want to kiss him back but as he was so persistent, I melted into the kiss and ended up kissing him back. It lasted for a little while but then I realized that I was making a big mistake.

“STOP IT!” I pushed Yesung away as hard as I could.

“What’s wrong?” He asked innocently.

“What’s wrong? You’re asking me what’s wrong. I have a girlfriend! And I love her! I don’t want to hurt her!” I shouted at him.

“Don’t you love me?” Yesung asked in a hushed tone.

“I do but--” He tried to kiss me again but I pushed him away once more.

“Stop it Yesung.” I glared at him. I left the kitchen with a heavy heart.

I returned to the living room where I saw Skye just as I left her. I love her.

I really do. But I love Yesung too.

 

What the hell am I supposed to do?!

 

 

[SKYE’S POV]

 

I watched in agony as my boyfriend kissed someone else. It all makes sense to me now. I now understand why Yesung hated me from the very start. Why he hated me even more when I started dating Ryeowook. It was because he wanted Ryeowook to himself. He told Yumi he was in love with me just so he could the fact that he was gay. Tears started to flow out of my eyes without permission. I felt weak and helpless. Then…

“STOP IT!” Ryeowook screamed and pushed Yesung away from him.

“What’s wrong?” Yesung asked in a surprised tone.

“What’s wrong? You’re asking me what’s wrong. I have a girlfriend! And I love her! I don’t want to hurt her!” Ryeowook carried on shouting.

 

Too late, I’m already hurting. I thought in my head.

 

“Don’t you love me?” Yesung barely whispered.

 

Say no, Ryeowook. Say no. Please.

 

“I do but--” Ryeowook answered but he was cut off mid-sentence as Yesung tried to kiss him again. So that’s why Ryeowook hasn’t been paying much attention to our relationship. Because he was in love with Yesung too. Here I was being paranoid and worried that I might be doing something wrong but no. It was just all because my boyfriend was gay. My heart sank even more.

Ryeowook pushed Yesung once more making the latter’s face crest fallen.

“Stop it Yesung.” He spat. That was my cue to move. I tiptoed quickly back to the living room. I wiped my cheeks dry before going back into my previous position. I heard Ryeowook’s footsteps nearing and I closed my eyes, pretending to be in deep sleep.

 

 

[YESUNG’S POV]

 

“Stop it Yesung.” Ryeowook glared at me. I didn’t want him to go. I was just about to grab him to stop him from leaving but he had already walked away from me. I was left in the kitchen like an idiot. One minute we were kissing, the next he was shouting at me. I wanted to kiss him again but he just pushed me away as if he was disgusted. I’m not gonna lie, that action of his hurt me. I gave it a few minutes before I decided to follow him. I found him in the living room looking down at Skye. He was such in deep thought that he didn’t even acknowledge my presence. I watched as he sat on the floor and then kissed Skye on the cheek. I instantly felt jealous and angry.

“I’m so sorry bao bei…” He whispered in her ear.

I was expecting Skye to wake up and ask what was wrong but she seemed like she was in such in deep slumber. Ryeowook stayed with her all night while I didn’t bother him anymore. I’ve already admitted my feelings for him. I’ve made a move and I made it clear that I wanted him for myself. The next move is up to him.

 

Ryeowook please realize that you’re supposed to be with me.

 

 

Author’s Note:

 

Hey guys! This story is not going to go on much longer (I was just going to make this as a one-shot in the first place anyway kkk~) so the next chapter will be the last one. ^^

 

Thanks for your comments and thanks for subscribing!

Do look forward to the final chapter! ^^

 

Ciao! ~ {JL}