Chapter 4

My Love, My Kiss, My Heart

[SKYE’S POV]

I felt Ryeowook squeeze my hand. I opened my eyes slowly and realized that he was lying beside me with a wide smile plastered on his face. A smile formed on my face too and I squeezed his hand back.

“Good morning bao bei…” He crooned and then kissed the tip of my nose.

“I like it when you call me bao bei,” I giggled like a little child.

“I know… I have no schedule today, what do you wanna do?” He asked.

He pulled me closer to him and enveloped me in a tight yet very comfortable cuddle. If I had my way, I would have loved to stay that way forever. Just lying down beside him; protected and safe around his arms.

“I want to get a rabbit or a hamster…” I grinned mischievously.

“Uh, araso?” Ryeowook scratched his head in total confusion.

“I just want a pet rabbit or a hamster!” I squeaked.

“Okay then we’ll get one!” He grinned and pulled me out of bed.

True to his word, after we got dressed and ate breakfast, we headed off to the nearest pet shop. We looked around and played with the different animals until I settled down and stared at the rabbits and hamsters.

“They’re all so cute!” I crooned as I picked up one rabbit and it.

“Do you want a rabbit then?” Ryeowook asked me.

“I don’t know. I want a hamster as well,” I frowned and looked at the hamsters. I obviously couldn’t get one hamster and one rabbit as that would be hard work. Ryeowook smiled at me cutely as I made up my mind.

“I think a rabbit will be better bao bei as hamsters have a short life span.” Ryeowook explained and took my hand in his gently.

“You’re right, I’ll get a rabbit! Oh this white one!” I squealed.

Even though I didn’t ask him to, Ryeowook still paid for my new pet rabbit, his little cage, a few toys, bedding and food. We both agreed to take it straight away to the Super Junior dorm to show the others.

“What are you going to name it?” Ryeowook asked.

“I dunno yet… We’ll call him ‘rabby’ for now,” I beamed.

When we finally got to the Super Junior dorm, I found everyone in the living room watching some drama on TV. It was Donghae who noticed the rabbit first. He bounced over to me and took the cage away from my hand.

“Who is this cute little thing?” The fish pouted cutely.

“You bought a rabbit?” Shindong inquired.

“No they adopted one,” Leeteuk chuckled.

“What’s his name?” Sungmin asked. Donghae has now taken Rabby out of his cage and let him crawl and sniff all over the floor.

“We’ll call him Rabby for now,” I answered Ming.

“Why did you get a rabbit? They stink!” Heechul commented.

“So does Heebum and Baengshin!” Yesung spoke from a corner.

“Ya my cats always smell lovely! It’s your turtles who smell like pee!” Heechul growled. Yesung narrowed his eyes down to his hyung.

“Is Rabby going to live here?” Siwon questioned.

“He’ll live here half the time but he’ll be with Skye most of the time.” Ryeowook explained. He thinks that Rabby would be good company for me when he’s busy with schedules. One by one the members played with my new pet; all apart from Yesung who kept his eyes to the TV but I could tell that he wasn’t even watching it. He was just staring at the screen. I felt so guilty as I think it’s my fault why he’s isolating himself from everybody else.

Ryeowook s his arm around my waist making me look at him.

“I think I have an official name for Rabby now,” I told him.

“Oh ne? What is it bao bei?” He smiled warmly.

“I think we should call him Jong Woon,” I stated.

Yesung looked up and his brows automatically furrowed. I thought he would at least appreciate the gesture. Exactly why I find it hard to believe that he’s in love with me. Maybe he’s really not, I don’t know.

“I think that’s a great idea! Hyung can we name the rabbit after you?” Ryeowook asked him with a bright smile.

“I don’t care, do whatever you want.” Yesung remarked snarkily. He then stood up from his seat and left the living room without another word.

“I swear he’s taking rude pills every morning.” Kyuhyun commented.

“I have no idea what his problem is,” Eunhyuk sighed.

“Eeteuk hyung, maybe you should talk to him,” Donghae said.

“I already have but he just said that nothing is wrong. He won’t open up to me.” Leeteuk admitted sadly. I felt the urge to go over and hug the leader but Ryeowook kept a tight hold of me.

“Wookie-ah, you’re his best friend. Surely he will open up to you!” Heechul made a good point. But would Yesung actually tell his best friend that he’s in love with his best friend’s girlfriend? I don’t think so.

“I’ll try my best,” Ryeowook answered.

 

 

[RYEOWOOK’S POV]

 

I kissed Skye on the cheek briefly before I went to look for Yesung hyung. He’s my best friend although I haven’t actually been a best friend to him recently. Since Skye and I got together, I spend more time with her which means I hardly have the time to hang out with Yesung. I really feel guilty for that but Skye is my girlfriend now. However I do know that I still should have time for Yesung hyung. Besides, I love spending time with him too.

I went upstairs and entered our shared room. Since it was my room too, I didn’t have to knock. I found him crouched down and taking one of his turtles out of the tank. I waited until he has sat down on his bed.

“Hyung…” I called him. He looked up at me with no expression on his face.

“Gwaenchanayo?” I asked. I wanted him to talk to me so bad.

“I’m okay…” He replied flatly diverting his eyes back to his turtle.

“No you’re not. Everyone knows you’re not. What’s the matter?” I pressed.

“Everyone should mind their own business.” He snarled.

“Hyung, why won’t you tell me what’s wrong?” I frowned.

“BECAUSE NOTHING IS WRONG!” Yesung raised his voice. I gasped.

He has never raised his voice at me. He has never ever shouted, screamed nor yelled at me. He was always gentle, sweet and kind to me.

I was shell-shocked and quite scared to be honest.

I looked at him with wide eyes and my heart thumping. For a second he looked so angry and annoyed but then he saw my shocked and slightly scared expression. His face turned mellow and he realized what he just done. I wanted to say something but as I opened my mouth, nothing came out. Yesung went to sit down next to me and grabbed my hand.

“Jeongmal mianhaeyo Ryeowook-ssi,” He said softly.

“You’ve never snapped at me before hyung,” I pouted.

“I know and I’m sorry. I really am. It won’t happen again. I promise I won’t shout at you again. I’m sorry, I’m really sorry.” He stuttered.

“Okay hyung but will you please tell me what’s troubling you? I’m really worried about you…” I mentioned. He started my hand and I didn’t mind the contact. During our concerts, we often hold hands but only for fan services. But this time round, it feels different. And it’s good different.

“I don’t know myself. I’m just so confused right now.” He admitted.

“What is confusing you hyung?” I interrogated. I wanted him to open up.

He stopped my hand and went to look straight into my eyes. I could see in his eyes that he badly wanted to tell me something.

“Just tell me hyung,” I urged him on but it was no use. He broke the eye-contact and shook his head repeatedly. I sighed in disappointment.

“Now is not the time,” He said. He dropped my hand and went to lie down on his bed. He placed his turtle on his chest and started playing with it.

I watched him for a couple of minutes before I decided to leave him be.

I wondered strongly what’s bothering him and why he couldn’t tell me now. Just having that conversation with him then made me slightly confused too. And I don’t know what about.

 

A couple of days passed and Yesung hyung stayed the same. We have done plenty of shows and concerts recently and he would always have a big smile for ELF and he would always perform perfectly but when we get back to the dorm, he stays away from everyone else and just locks himself in our bedroom. All of us have tried to speak to him and try to find out what was wrong, but none to avail. It’s really worrying me as I’ve noticed that he is avoiding me too. During shows, he would be really sweet to me, hold my hand, give me hugs and even kisses on the cheek and he would talk to me like nothing is wrong. But I realized that all of that were only purely for fan services because at the dorm, he would ignore me, he wouldn’t speak a single word to me and he wouldn’t even look over at my direction. He is pretending that I don’t even exist and it’s really hurting me. On the other hand, Skye is being the best girlfriend in the world. She’s always at our shows to support us and she’s been really amazing to me. I tell her my worries and she would always have a solution or advice to tell me.

“What’s the matter oppa?” She whispered to me.

“Nothing bao bei…” I replied and kissed her forehead.

“You’re not focused on the movie…” She pouted cutely.

“I am I promise,” I grinned and fluffed her hair.

“I love you oppa,” She blurted out randomly.

“I love you too jagiya~” I kissed her forehead again.

She smiled and went back to focus on the movie we were watching. We were at her apartment in the living room watching some romantic movie. It was quite boring for me but I was with my girlfriend and that was what mattered. Just then an intimate scene came on. I felt slightly uncomfortable and I felt Skye stiffen beside me. I averted my gaze away from the TV screen and I heard Skye started giggling quietly to herself.

 

[SKYE’S POV]

 

“Oh wow this is really getting steamy,” I thought. The girl in the movie starts to moan and I can’t help but blush. Why am I watching this kind of movie with my boyfriend? It’s so awkward right now! I looked up at Ryeowook and he was looking anywhere apart from the TV screen.

I couldn’t help but giggle a little bit. I raised my head from his shoulder and looked at him closely. He was blushing violently making him even cuter.

I looked back at the movie and thankfully the intimate scene has ended. My hormones got the better of me and without thinking; I placed my hand on Ryeowook’s cheek and made him face me. I pressed my lips on his and started kissing him hungrily. Just a few seconds later, he started kissing me back. I placed my hands at the back of his neck to pull him even closer to me and to deepen our kiss. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and from then our kiss started becoming sloppy and messy. When we parted lips to take a breath, he brushed some of my hair away from my face. He placed his hand under my chin and then leaned in to kiss me softly at first and then deeply. He pushed me against the sofa and then took my cardigan off quickly.

“Are we really going all the way now?” I thought in my head.

His tongue played with mine and a few minutes later, we were both out of breath again. I took in some air but then he started kissing me on my neck.

I let out a soft moan as I loved getting kisses on my neck. It was such a turn-on for me and Ryeowook obviously knew that.

“Oppa~” I breathed out with my eyes closed. I felt one of his hand go under my shirt and I flinched at the sudden touch. He went back to kissing me on my lips as his hand was still under my shirt, my skin slowly. I played with his hair as we carried on kissing and soon enough I wanted to take mine and his clothes off. My hands slid down from his neck to his waist and started tugging on his shirt to give him the hint that I wanted it gone.

I pulled it up a little bit but this made him stop everything that he was doing. He pulled away from me and sat down as farthest as he could from me.

“What’s wrong oppa??” I frowned slightly, annoyed at the sudden loss of his lips on mine and his hands all over me.

“Skye… We almost… lost control…” He whispered.

“So??” I snorted.

“I can’t…” He gulped.

“What? Why not?”

“I don’t know,” He shrugged his shoulders.

“Oppa~ what’s going on?”

“I don’t know Skye. I really don’t know.” He sighed.

“Look if you think we’re going too fast, I don’t mind taking it slow. Oppa why are you suddenly being so weird?”

“I’m sorry I just need time to think,” He answered.

“Think about what exactly?” I asked and immediately dreaded his response.

“About us.” He replied. My heartbeat accelerated. I really wish I could read his mind. Was he having doubts about our relationship now? If so, why?

“Why do you need to think about us? Omo oppa are you going to break up with me?” My voice shook and my bottom lip quivered. I feared the worst.

“Aniya~ I’m not going to break up with you bao bei~” He smiled sadly.

“Then why are you being like this???” I demanded.

“I’m just confused about something but don’t worry about it araso?”

“I have every right to be worried right now Kim Ryeowook!” I pouted.

“I love you Skye. Just remember that.” He flicked the tip of my nose.

“I love you too. A lot.” I replied in a serious tone.

“I know,” He smiled, gave me a peck on the lips and then walked off.

“See you tomorrow bao bei!” He said out loud and after that I heard the front door close and I was left on my own completely dumfounded.

 

 

Author’s Note:

 

Here you go, a slightly longer update than usual !!

I hope it doesn’t disappoint !! If it does, I’m very sorry !! >_<

 

I do hope that all of you know why Ryeowook didn’t go all the way with Skye. If you don’t…. well you’re just gonna have to wait for the next chapter, kkkk~ ;)

 

Thank you for subscribing and taking the time to comment !!

My silent readers, please comment and tell me what you think ^^

 

Ciao~ {JL}