Chapter 3

My Love, My Kiss, My Heart

[YESUNG’S POV]

I woke up with the worst hangover in the history of the world. I twisted and my bed and clutched on my stomach. For a moment I thought I was going to be sick but I just about managed to control my stomach. I faced the wall and stared at it to distract myself from the extreme headache and discomfort I was feeling. Then I heard Ryeowook’s bed creaked. I turned around and saw not only him on his bed. Skye was also there with him. Fortunately for me, they were both fully clothed however they were cuddling each other making me feel another pang of jealousy.

“Good morning Skye,” Ryeowook whispered and kissed her forehead.

“Good morning oppa,” Skye smiled sweetly at him.

Before they could start making out again, I got out of my bed abruptly, ignoring the head rush I felt. I didn’t dare look at them as I started walking off. “Hey hyung,” I heard Ryeowook call after me.

“Sure.” I replied and slammed the door behind me. I still wasn’t sure why I was feeling this way. I felt so confused. Yesung what is going on?!

 

Lunch time came about and all of us were gathered in the dining area. Ryeowook and Leeteuk hyung prepared lunch for everyone even though they were both hangover too. I kept quiet as I ate, watching Ryeowook and Skye’s moves. My annoying little sister noticed this and she kicked my leg under the table. I went to glare at her but she was already glaring at me.

“Staring is rude,” she hissed at me.

“Mind your own business Yumi,” I hissed back under my breath.

“Oh you’re the one to talk.” She spat.

“Hyung are you okay?” Ryeowook chipped in.

“I’m fine.” I answered without looking at him.

Silence crept between all of us in the table. Skye decided to break it.

“Hey guys, Ryeowook and I have something to tell all of you.” She said.

Everyone placed their chopsticks down. I looked up at Skye and she was grinning from ear to ear. Ryeowook was blushing like mad but he looked very happy nonetheless. I felt extremely bitter and jealous all over again.

“Do you want to say it or should I oppa?” Skye turned to Ryeowook.

“How about we both say it?” Ryeowook smiled at her. She nodded.

“WHAT IS IT??? AISH!!” Heechul hyung screeched impatiently.

“Basically, we’re together now.” Ryeowook and Skye chorused.

I gritted my teeth. I felt my hands balling into fists under the table.

I wanted to hit someone. I want to break something. I wanted to cry.

“Finally!!!” Heechul hyung rolled his eyes to the ceiling.

“You two took long enough!” Kyuhyun added.

“Congratulations!” Leeteuk grinned.

“You will have beautiful babies together!” Siwon mentioned.

“Oh can I be godfather?” Sungmin squeaked.

“Thanks for lunch,” I said coldly and stood up, taking my plate with me and placing it in the sink. Without looking back at anyone, I walked out of the kitchen in a complete huff. I didn’t care if that was rude. I was upset.

 

[SKYE’S POV]

Well everyone seemed pleased that Ryeowook and I are together. Everyone except one. Unsurprisingly enough, Yesung walked out of the kitchen after he heard our announcement. Ryeowook glanced at me with worry.

“Ignore him; it’s his time of the month.” Yumi said.

“He’s just lonely cos he’s not getting some,” Donghae giggled.

“Anyway, how did you finally got together?” Eunhyuk asked.

“ALL THANKS TO ME!!!” Siwon shot his hand up in the air proudly.

“Yeah, thanks oppa. Thanks for the alcohol!” I laughed.

I told everyone what exactly happened last night and Yumi confirmed it too because apparently she took photos of Ryeowook and I kissing last night.

I felt quite embarrassed when she showed everyone the evidence. Ryeowook was just smiling widely to himself while keeping my hand in his.

I felt extremely happy that my feelings for him were now out in the open and not to mention the fact that he was also my boyfriend now. But I still couldn’t help but think about Yesung. He looked really upset. But why?

 

When everyone had started cleaning up after themselves, I pulled Yumi in a corner away from everyone else.

“Can you do me a favour?” I asked her.

“Anything unnie!” She responded happily.

“Will you talk to your brother and ask him what’s wrong?”

“I was just actually thinking about that. You can count on me unnie!”

While I was helping out clean the kitchen, I kept worrying about Yesung.

He wasn’t particularly close to his little sister so I wasn’t sure if he was going to open up to her. Luckily, Ryeowook stopped me from wiping the dining table. He took the cloth from me and then kissed the tip of my nose.

“Go to the living room and relax, I’ll meet you there in a minute.” He said.

“Okay oppa, hurry up!” I smiled widely from ear to ear.

The rest of the Super Junior members were scattered in the living room. Henry and Donghae were fighting over the remote control while Heechul had Heebum on his lap, the cat slowly and lovingly.

I looked around thoroughly and there was no sign of Yesung or Yumi.

I decided to go upstairs and try to eavesdrop on them. I quietly climbed up the stairs and when I reached the top, I heard muffled voices coming from Ryeowook and Yesung’s shared bedroom. I pressed my ear against the door so that I could listen properly. I know I really shouldn’t listen in on them but I couldn’t help myself. I wanted to know what was going on in Yesung’s head and maybe just maybe Yumi will be able to find out.

Yumi: “What is the matter with you?”

Yesung: “For the millionth time, nothing. So leave me alone.”
Yumi: “There’s obviously something bothering you! Why won’t you tell me? I’m your little sister! You can tell me stuff you know,”

Yesung: “I don’t want to tell you stuff,”

Yumi: “Oh come on big brother! TELL ME!”

Yesung: “NO. Go away Yumi.”

Yumi: “Are you gay?”

Yesung: “WHAT?! Of course not!”

Yumi: “Then why-- OH.”

Yesung: “What now??”

Yumi: “You’re in love with Skye unnie aren’t you?”

My jaw dropped on the floor. How could Yumi say such accusation? Yesung isn’t in love with me. If anything, he despises me. He has never showed any kindness towards me let alone showed anything that would make me think that he liked me. I was pretty sure that he found me disgusting.

Yesung: “Yes. Now will you leave me alone?”

Yumi: “Aw oppa,”

Yesung: “Can you just leave now please?”
Yumi: “Okay,”

Yesung said yes. Yesung’s in love with me? No ing way. That’s impossible. I refused to believe it. I heard Yumi’s footsteps coming closer.

I took a couple of steps away from the door and waited for it to open.

“Hey unnie,” Yumi greeted me with a sad smile.

“I’ll talk to him,” I tapped her on the shoulder. She only nodded and then walked away. I looked at Yesung slumped on his bed, one of his pillow covering his face. He had no idea I was standing by the door.

What am I suppose to say to him?

 

[YESUNG’S POV]

I breathed a sigh of relief when Yumi finally left the room. I can’t believe she confronted me like that. She seemed really worried of me. Anyway I thought I was finally and completely alone but I was wrong. I heard the door close and I looked who entered the room. It was Skye. She had an apologetic look on her face. . She obviously heard what Yumi and I just talked. . This is going to be awkward.

“Hey, can we talk?” She started.

“I don’t see the point but okay,” I answered rudely.

She was usually affected when I was rude to her but this round; she just completely ignored it like I didn’t even say anything.

“I’m so sorry,” She said softly, her fringe slightly covering her eyes.

“For what?” I asked, completely confused.

“If I knew about your feelings for me before, I wouldn’t have--”

“Whoa~ feelings for you?” My mouth hanged open.

“Before-- earlier, you told Yumi…” She stammered.

“Oh that. Don’t worry about that. You don’t need to say sorry.” I said.

She looked so confused and I couldn’t blame her. She stared at the floor intently as if she was hoping an answer would be written there. Then at that moment, I realized everything. I wasn’t in love with Skye. Not at all. Sure she’s really pretty and I could see why Ryeowook is smitten with her but I don’t find her attractive at all. I’ve never took a particular liking in her and from the beginning, I sort of hated her.

So there was no way I was in love with her.
“I hope we’ll be okay?” She spoke.

“Sure,” I answered flatly.

She stood up and walked out of the room, closing the door behind her.

Everything was clear now. I was no longer confused. It’s not Skye I’m in love with. It’s Ryeowook who I love. Always have been. I just kept denying it.

Now the question is should I tell him?

 

Author’s Note:

Hey guys! Thanks for commenting and subscribing! ^.^

I hope no one got confused with the switching of POV!

Sorry for the quite short update.

So do you think Yesung should tell Ryeowook? ;)

~ {JL}