Huh?

Loving you like this.

Impulse is what landed Luhan in this situation and boy, did he hate it. He was now sitting on a wooden bench, in the middle of that park, at roughly 9pm and it was dark. Hardly any street lamps were present and the wind was making it really creepy. He rubbed one hand through his freshly cut hair and let out a quiet sigh. 
Soon after, Luhan could hear someone approaching. He didn't dare look up. He wanted this whole situation to be over with. 

"Luhan?"

It was Sehun. Luhan's stomach dropped and the thought of running swiped over his mind. Crap crap crap.

Eventually gaining the courage to look up, Luhan saw that Sehun looked equally as nervous as he stood next to the bench, trying to figure out if the slumped over figure was indeed the boy he named. Once his assumption was confirmed, the other sat down slowly. It was so painfully awkward between them before Sehun spoke up.

"I was so shocked when you asked to meet."

'Yeah, me too.'
"Oh, really? I'm sorr-"

"Don't apologize." Sehun inched a little closer and Luhan tensed up. "Are you... afraid of me?"

'Well you have been beating me up for god knows how long but nah, no way.' is what Luhan wanted to say, but he only managed a slight shake of his head. "No." 

Sehun smiled a genuine smile "That's good, I really just want to clear the air between us, well... I know we talk but... yeah." 

Luhan took in a deep breath and started to calm himself down. He looked at Sehun, studied his face over and over. He couldn't believe this person was now sitting next to him, like a friend would. Sehun only looked back with a soft gaze before the rustling of a tree disturbed the unintentional staring contest that had started.

"Would you like to go somewhere else?" Sehun insisted and soon after, Luhan nodded.

The two boys walked slowly towards the town centre. Luhan liked it like this. He relaxed more and it actually felt like a nice walk.

"I bet it's been a while since you've been out with a friend."

"Yeah, considering I have no one."

"No one? Are you kidding? I thought you'd at least have some long distance friend or something like that."

"Only you."

Hearing that he was one of a kind warmed Sehun's stomach and he gave Luhan a friendly pat on the back. He could feel them getting closer and it was making him all the happier. 

"Do you think that there will be anywhere open to get a drink?" Looking around, Luhan bit his lip in thought, searching for an open cafe to purchase a coffee from. His eyes lit up once he noticed a small beverage shop open. He quickly took hold of Sehun's arm, much to Sehun's delight, and dragged him in the general direction of his target. "I really need coffee."

"Do you think they have chocolate bubble tea?"

Sehun's serious question earned a laugh from Luhan and he was left with a confused expression on his face.

"You're really like a child."

"Then be my hyung? Take care of me?" Sehun pouted and rubbed his head against Luhan's, like a nuzzling puppy. 

"Pff- We're the same age, so look after yourself!" hiding the faint blush on his cheeks, he shoved Sehun away playfully. "Now, wait here and I'll get us some drinks." Sehun obeyed as he watched Luhan trail into the cafe and order.

About 5 minutes later, Luhan appeared once again with a coffee-to-go in one hand and a chocolate bubble tea in the other. "They had lots of bubble tea." he handed the cup to an excited Sehun and smiled sweetly. He was acting like a child and somehow, it made Luhan want to cherish him and shower him with love, even though he obviously knew that in a threatening situation, Sehun would be the one doing the protecting. "You're being cute." Luhan blurted out, once again on impulse and Sehun started to choke on a tapioca ball. His face went bright red but Luhan couldn't tell if that was from the compliment or his lack of oxygen. He patted the others back, trying to help him out but it really didn't work. 

"Are you trying to kill me?! Don't say stuff like that when I'm drinking!" Sehun protested with a huff. 

"Fine, I won't say it all." Luhan teased as he pinched at the taller boys cheek. 

"No, don't stop."

Luhan looked down as he felt the butterflies in his stomach start to flutter. "Okay... for you, I won't."

Clearing his throat, Sehun smiled to himself. "It's getting really late, I'll walk you home if you like?"

Luhan didn't want it all to end but he knew that he needed to be home. Taking a quick mouthful of his latte he nodded.  "Okay..."

They made sure to walk slow as Luhan led the way to his house but it still didn't take long. Soon enough, they was standing at the gate. They faced each other and Sehun was looking very upset. "I guess this is goodbye." 

"Only until tomorrow. I'll see you at school." Luhan smiled, trying to make the atmosphere a little more cheery. 

"Yeah... I'm kind of jealous that you'll be showing off that new hair to everyone. You look so handsome it's unreal."

As his eyes widened, Luhan looked down, trying to contain the shameful expression that was quickly making an appearance. 

"Don't be shy, Luhan. I've told you these things before."

"Only over text." mumbling, the shorter boy remained with his gaze fixed at his shoes.

Sehun took a step closer and gently lifted Luhan's chin with his right hand. Once their eyes met, he couldn't believe how much more amazing Luhan looked this close up. His soft, porcelain-like skin, tinted with pink. His long eyelashes, the twinkle in his eyes. Beautiful. Sehun wanted to have him. He wanted to kiss those plump, pink lips. He furrowed his brow as he brushed his thumb softly over a scar he had spotted just under Luhan's bottom lip. He knew that he probably caused it and that made him want to kiss him all the more. He wanted to make it all up to him, this innocent, perfect boy in front of him. "Please forgive me..." 

Before Luhan could ask what for, Sehun had closed the gap between them and was now pressing his own lips against the others. Luhan didn't hesitate, he only did the same. They both closed their eyes as they felt lost in the 10 second moment they shared. It was a long peck but neither of them wanted to push it. It was fine like this. 

Sehun was the first to pull back and this time, it was him who was looking to the ground. Luhan was quiet. Stunned. He just kissed me... and... I kissed him... was all that was running through his mind before Sehun apologised and snapped him back into reality. "No... don't apologise... I-" he was cut off by Sehun once again. This kiss was deeper and Luhan found himself parting his mouth to allow Sehun more access. He wrapped his arms around the others' waist as Sehun explored everything he wanted to with his tongue. 

Once Luhan needed to breathe he pulled away completely without taking his eyes away from Sehun. 

"I think I'll be off now." a nervous laugh escaped the taller boy and he rubbed the back of his neck. Luhan nodded but made sure to smile to comfort Sehun and let him know that it was still okay between them. "I'll see you tomorrow. Sleep well and thank you for the bubble tea... oh and thank you for... that.

Luhan laughed softly and nodded his head. "You sleep well also." 

Waving goodbye, Sehun walked in direction of his own home and Luhan watched him disappear down the road.

Luhan had showered and was now sitting on his bed. He checked his phone for the time but instead found two messages.

One from Sehun:

'You're my everything.'

and the other, a little more alarming and from an unknown number:

'Watch your back.'

Deleting the message, he pretended to never see the threat, he wanted to stay happy, happy with Sehun and happy with the memories of what they had shared no more than an hour ago. He plugged his phone charger in and got into bed. He didn't want to attend school but he did want to see Sehun as soon as possible. Nearly all of the negative feelings he felt about him had gone and he wanted to get closer to him physically now, not just over texts. Something amazing was about to start, he could feel it.

Tomorrow needs to hurry up.


A/N:

WOWOWOW! I finally finished this chapter. x'D I had really bad writers block and in most of this... you can really tell. I'm sorry about the crappy quality. TT^TT I just really wanted to get this done for the people waiting. Also, I keep swapping from US English and UK English and I'm sorry. x'D
Good news though, I have finally planned out a storyline! So it will most likely be continuing for more chapters! I hope you all don't mind my slow updates. 

Can you guess what is going to happen in the next chapter?? I'm going to try and get it started now! 

THANK YOU FOR OVER 100 SUBS! It means SO MUCH to me and also, nearly a 1000 views?! I didn't even expect 100. Thank you all, really. <3