◆Not Alone

Raising Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At exactly 7:15A.M, with her phone's alarm blaring sounds of electro pop music brought her out of the dream about her having a hot make out session with an extremely tall, broad shouldered, blond haired man who had unusually big ears.

 

 

She bluntly ignored the blaring of her alarm and groaned into the pillow she did not remember she placed on her face, it wasn't until a sudden surge of pain coming from her feet brought her out of her sleepiness, the feeling of wetness on her face was what took her distraction away from her still aching feet . Her eyes fluttered open and was met face to face with one of the huge pups her face as if she was his favorite ice cream. Her view became clearer with every blink she took she was finally able to see the culprit.

 


"Chanyeol, what the ?" she groaned and tried pushing his face away with her right hand, but the pup was too persistent and just kept moistening her face with his tongue. The sudden surge was felt again but now only in her left foot.

 


"AH, FUDGE-MUFFIN!" she sat up on the bed and came face to face with the second culprit.

 


"Geez, KAI, YOU BIT MY TOE!" She shouted and felt the weight of the bed shifting, when she looked she noticed that all the pups were cuddling around on her queen sized bed, whom all started shifting around no thank to Kai. As they were awakening, Xiumin and D.O found themselves crawling to lay there fur-filled head on her lap. She was startled by this, but soon just rest either hand upon their heads and started downwards. The two pups began to fall back into their slumber, but that didn't last long, no thanks to Kai... again.

 


"KAI!!! STOP THAT, YOU ERTED PIECE OF !" Sora tried to wiggle her toe free from Kai who had captured it in his mouth while she was busy snuggling up to the pups.

 


As Sora was trying to pry her toe out of Kai's mouth, she heard a low growl and turned to its direction. "Stupid, don't you growl at me, Kris. If you want to blame someone from disturbing your beauty sleep, blame Kai. He woke me up so it's all his fault." she mumbled still shifting around in hopes of removing her toe from the pup's mouth, who by the way chose to bite down a little harder.

 

 

Without hesitation, she thr3w her fluffy pillow from behind her head and towards Kai's direction but unfortunately he doged it by shifting to his left, her toe still in his mouth.

 

 

Kris immediately shifted his attention towards Kai who was too busy making Sora's big toe his personal chew toy and instantly Kai was tackled to the floor by both Kris and Baekhyun causing all  three to fall to the ground with a thud. Chen started rolling on his back laughing at Kai being 'dog-handled' by his brothers... well his laugh really sounded like a cat throwing up on a piece of  hairball.

 


"What time is it?" Sora wondered as she searched for her phone which she later found lying under Lay's tummy "No, no , no ,no, I'm going to be late for school" she jumped off the bed and headed straight to her bathroom, well more like limped considering that her big toe was now reddish-purple and swollen.

 

 

She saw that the time was 8:37 and her school called at 9. Even if she skipped breakfast—which she always does—and takes the bus she'll still be late because she'll have to walk for ten minutes out of the forest, seven minutes if she runs to get to the nearest bus stop. She'll still have to wait for the next bus to arrive which would be at nine because she already missed the 8:30 bus  and to school from the bus stop takes around a half an hour and that's if  bus doesn't make a lot of stops.

 


Sora took the fastest bath of her life and did what she does every day—throws on the first set of clothing she sees—and for today neither her top, skirt or even her sneakers match one bit, as she ran down stairs she still had her bed hair so she just raked her fingers through it; something that was hard to do, up into a messy bun, making it look more like an untidied bird's nest bun —showing  she didn't comb out her hair. Not forgetting abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter