◆Love: It's More Than Just A Four Letter Word

Raising Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Believe it or not, but it had been a little over a month since Sora found the twelve stranded pups in a ditch within woods. During that month Sora had experience both the worst and the best times of her life. One of the worst being the fact that her cute little puppies had done such a thing to her crush, even 'til this day Sora hadn't spoken to Namjoon nor has he bothered to approach her. on the brighter side - Somewhat- waking up every morning to a swollen toe courtesy of Kai claiming it as his own personal chew toy and a slobbery face - a gift from Chanyeol- had become an everyday morning ritual but every now and then she'd find herself cuddling one of the pups upon her awakening mostly either Xiumin or Suho, because they were the fluffiest. she became so in sync with them it kind of freaked her out to the point she was probably able to tell who was who by just the way they'd breathe, one of the things that Sora found strange was that within the period of her claiming them as her own, they've never once grew - not even an inch- I mean Xiumin would get chubbier every now and them... who wouldn't that pup eats like he's feeding for fifteen but his weight goes right back down the next day, she figured it was a wolf thing and just shrugged it off. 

 

The things that made Sora laugh were whenever she’d find herself lying on the bed alone or even when she’d sit in front of the TV, they would always fight over who would lay next to her or sit on her lap, in the end Tao always won. Sora had recently given Luhan the nickname “Lulu” because he’s just so damn cute she refused to believe he was a boy even when he had the ‘wolf gentiles’ to prove it, and whenever she called him, she would always call him lulu which had the other pups laughing hysterically which was very surprising at first… did dogs really laugh?. She would always receive a surprisingly intimidating snarl from him but she didn't care and would just picked him up and literally squeeze the life out of him because he was so god damn cute. 

 

Today was the second Saturday in May and Sora had decided she would wake up and take the pups out for a walk… but something was different,  there wasn’t that surging pain in her feet or that wetness on her face, but instead she felt something heavy and furry laying on her face. 

 

"Aisssshhhh" Sora groaned but it came out muffled and was now filled with fur. 

 

She lightly tapped the pup, felt him and then raised both her hands lifting the pup up to get a better view on who it was exactly.

 

"Really Chen, is my face more comfortable than the bed itself?” she mumbled as she spat little fur out of “I swear to god you guys are secretly trying to kill me" she stated as she gently slid Chen of her and onto the bed, heading towards the bathroom to freshen up so she can start her midnight stroll with the pups.

 

 Sora decided that it would be better to walk at night because then the streets be as bright out, resulting in less people seeing her and her twelve wolf pups roaming the streets, and even if she did manage to run into civilians at that time, they’d either be too old and blame their bad eye sight or too drunk and still blame their bad eye sight. 

 

"Okay guys, I don't have any leashes so you guys are going to behave and stay near me okay… and no hide and seek " she pointed her figures at each on especially Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Tao as all twelve nodded I sync. 

 

 

 

 

 

At 9:30 they were all already heading outside and Sora skipped down the pathway from her house - that was hidden deep within the woods - until she reached the main road. The pups would stop and be amazed every time a car passed by, they looked like those 8 year old kids who would sit in front of their homes and point at car shouting 'that’s my car' before continuing to follow her.

 

 

Sora checked her phone that stated 11:23 and she was ready to head back home because she knew once 12o’clock came, all the drunks or thugs would come out to play and she didn't want anything to happen to her pups. On their way back home the pups decided to do something Sora specifically told them not to - play hide and seek. Every single one of the pups had disappeared without a sound and Sora though worried for their safety, decided to play along and became so caught up in looking for the pups she didn’t realize the time rolling along rather quickly.

 The sound of a dumpster lid falling to the ground made Sora smile, thinking that one of her pups where soon to be caught but  would soon come to realize she was wrong…dead wrong. 

 

 

"Lay is that you?" She crept into the alley where she had heard the clanking sound and immediately regretted her actions as three very muscular and fairly tall - one being a giraffe- stood right there, and her unexpected entrance caused all attention to fall on her, dressed in all black and handsome with the one thing Sora hated in their mouths....cigarettes.

 

 

"Oh, sorry" she bowed and immediately turned around to the other direction but her arm was suddenly gripped rather harshly. 

 

 

"Where are you going pretty lady?" One muttered a little too close to her ears.

"Ever heard of personal space" she tried to push the man off her but he didn't budge instead he just spun her around and she was now facing him. 

 

 

“Oh, Yongguk she's feisty, just your type ey” one of the guys pushed himself off of the wall using his foot. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter