◆Puppies from Hell prt.2

Raising Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I mean, why rush to track her down when we know she’ll be back at home later?”

 

 Baekhyun paused as he processed the words that left Kai’s mouth, he slightly bent his head to the left with a wondering look on his face as if he, himself did not know why he was in such a rush to go look for Sora.

 

“I don’t know” he shook his head ´I guess… I just want my belly rubbed” he pouted before dashing off once again.

 

The pups looked at each other, confusion printed vaguely on their faces before once again following the traces of dust that was floating in the air or at least what's left of it as Baekhyun speeds off on all fours, jumping over little pebbles or twigs from broken branches gleefully as he sniffed out Sora's scent.

 

"OHHhhhhh~" Baekhyun halted and sat on his backside as he took in the view of beautiful buildings he's never seen before.

 

"This place is so big and beautiful" Sehun stood in awe on all fours as he stared at the well-built building “No wonder Sora spends so much time every day here".

 

"Geez, I don't see the big deal about this miserly place, it looks as if it was built for peasants" Kris scoffed.

 

"Yeah!" Tao agreed "Where we live is wayyyyyy bigger and much more appealing to the eyes than this" Tao pointed is snort towards the three story building.

 

In all honesty the building wasn't as bad as Kris and Tao made it out to be, it wasn't a place for peasants nor was the structure of the building "miserly", in a matter of fact the building itself was designed and monitored closely by one of the best architects’ in Korea, Jung Kyung Ho. The structure and design of the building made outsiders wish they attended the school, it may not have been one of Korea's prestigious school's but it was up there on the list among many for having the title most "eye catching school" .

 

The two school buildings stood strong, but when looked at closely you'd see the wavy structure on how the school was built, through the middle of the school a dirt part was paved cutting from the entrance straight towards both ends of the building with each building being three stories high. The walls were made out of both transparent glass and the other random portions made out of mirrored windows. as some of the pup stared in amazement and the others in disgust, they failed to acknowledge the random passer-by’s that took notice in their presence, I mean who wouldn’t notice twelve fairly large wolf like pups that stood in the front of the school's pathway- they really weren't that hard to miss. It wasn't until Chen felt something bounce off his head that they started to take notice that they were almost fully surrounded by a bunch of unfamiliar humans.

 

"What was that?' Chen asked as he rubbed his sort with his paws, it was as far as he could reach with those tiny paws.

 

“Is that piece of bread?” Xiumin asked incredulously, staring wide eyed at the piece of bread that attacked his brother.

 

“You’re saying a piece of bread threw itself at me?!” Chen screamed 

 

"are you serious?" Lay questioned as he looked up "is my dream finally coming true" he sang as he kept his head facing upwards with a opened mout, waiting for food to fall in.

 

"Don't be an idiot Lay" Xiumin shook his head " Food doesn't fall from the sky"

 

upon hearing the disappointed truth Lay closed his mouth and hang his head in disappointment " Way to be a kill joy Xiu" 

 

"a what?" Xiumin questioned and Lay rolled his puppy eyes.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter