◆-Bonus Chapter

Raising Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey mister!" a little girl tugged at his shirt.

 

"Hmm... yes little girl?" He twisted his face as he looked down at the strangely familiar child that was griping his shirt.

 

Good thing I decided to wear clothes…

 

He taught as the little girl looked up at him.

 

"My name's Minnie, but my mom calls me Min" she chirped as she tightened her grip on his shirt.

 

"Hmm... hi Min, may I help you with something?"

 

"I just wanted to ask Why do you smell so nice?" She questioned.

 

"What do you mean?" He inquired.

 

“Well every time I ask my mom or brothers they never know, and you’re the only person other than them that smell nice.”

 

“You smelt me?” he questioned.

 

"Well Yeah, how’d you think I found you mister?’ she questioned before rambling on.

“My brother, Minsoek smelt you too but he’s more interested with the ice creams mommy’s buying us, he said ‘when whoever you’re sniffing decided to buy me ice cream, I’ll consider caring’ he really loves ice cream. I have other brothers and sisters too, but they don’t smell as nice as mommy” She giggled.

 

Now he was confused, only person that could smell him would be Sora, or his children, no one else.

 

"What do I smell like to you?" He asked out of curiosity as he crutched down and met a pair of eyes that resembled his.

 

“I’m not sure if I’s an actual known scent but you smell like frozen vanilla ice cream" she grinned wider.

 

"Why do you smell so nice? Only mommy and my twin smells that nice to me" she wondered out loud.

 

Before he could catch himself, his mouth found the words that was railing through his mind.

 

"Who's your mommy Min?" He questioned anxiously.

 

"That pretty lady over there" she pointed out her mother with long flowing brown hair, who was too busy collecting unusual amounts of ice cream from the ice cream man to notice her daughter wonder off for a minute.

 

When he saw who it was his breath was caught in his throat and he almost out from pure shock alone.

 

"How old are you?" He asked.

 

"Hmmmm.... this much" she held up three fingers and showed a wide smile, displaying the two missing front teeth.

 

“And you said you had a twin?” he asked

 

“HmmHmm… Minsoek, but he’s mean sometimes, but I like to put his tail in a glass of water when he sleeps” she nodded innocently.

 

Tail?!

 

He closed his eyes and calculated everything that passed through his mind and was only brought out of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter