◆-Serenade Me

Raising Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Luhan! Stop chasing me will you" she ran around the house like there was no tomorrow, for some unknown reason the little deer thought it’d be fun to chase her around the house with his claws and canines protruded out. Like most, it started out as all fun and games, well that was until she started calling him all kinds of cute names he hated.

 

"Ah... ah... What the fu-" she cut herself off when she looked down to see her culprit.

 

 “Kai! I thought you out grew the foot biting and foot phase “she whined as she continuously hopped on one leg until she unintentionally hopped her way into Xiumin's chest.

 

His arms tighten around her waist pulling her until the both fell on the couch with her on his lap.

 

 "Not fair Xiumin, I had her first" Kai whined doing some weird gesture with his hands.

 

"Kai stop that... don’t do that grabby hands thing again, you look like a child?" she snickered.

"Why? Overwhelmed with my cuteness" he smirked sending a wink her way.

 

With that, she inwardly gagged looking at him in disgust “eww~ no Kai, Xiumin looks cute doing it.... you.... you just look erted..... Your entire face screams ersion" she cursed herself inwardly when he bit down on his lips.

 

 “YAH! Stop that you ert!" she shouted.

 

"Awww…baby-wolf thinks I'm cute" Xiumin sang gleefully behind her, and as his lips brushed he shell of her ears, she inwardly squirmed.

 

She immediately pushed Xiumin off and stood in the middle of the room and trying as hard as she could to avoid everyone.

 

"Sora… sora… sora-" Baekhyun ran down the stairs screaming her name with his high pitched

 

"I’m , come help me~" he sang with so much normalcy that she couldn’t control her expression, she gave him the ‘dafuq’ look before she ran off to her bedroom screaming. She grabbed her bag, keys, phone and money before dashing out and back into the living room.

 

"Where are you going?" Suho questioned, she stared at him as he gave her a concerned look. At least someone is trying to control themselves. She thought.

 

"I'm leaving and going out" she stated as she pulled on her shoes.

 

"Why?" He asked.

 

"Because I’m pretty sure if I stay here, you idiots are going to hump my legs!" she shout before running out the door without looking back.

 

At first she could not wrap her head around on why the boys were acting so strange and then it hit her, it was the 3rd of December which meant the boy’s second full moon since they shifted from pups, because they were in heat, those that had not mated with her yet kept themselves under control or at a further distance from her, whereas her officially mated mates just became more clingy, aggressive, possessive and the worst - especially Baekhyun

 

"Sora doesn’t forget my Showcase today, don't be late!" Chen shouted as she ran out the gate.

                   

At last she was finally free, she breathed in the fresh-non- air. She had managed to kicker herself out her own house at least twice this week just so she wouldn’t get jumped and humped.

 

So what does a girl who has nowhere to go and has a lot of money do? Well of course go shopping. So walking down the streets of the nearly empty town, her eyes glanced and scanned every nick and cranny of the place before she spotted the perfect shop.

 

"Okay now... how do I work this?" she spun the stick carelessly in her hands, only for the end of said stick to harshly bounce off the back off her head.

 

"Damn it! How the hell does Tao use this " she rubbed the back off her head before strutting off towards the cashier and purchasing the devil stick for Tao.

 

“Okay! Let go over this again to make sure I got something for everyone” she muttered excitedly.

 

“The beat my stick for Tao… check”

 

“The keep me up at night guitar for Yeol… check”

 

“New pair of Soccer boots and Goalie’s gloves for Xiumin… check”

 

“The entire collection of Disney Princess' movies for Luhan... check”

 

“New dancing shoes for Kai and a muzzle… check”

 

“A new pair of headphones for Sehun... check”

 

“A box of cover girl branded eyeliner for Baekhyun... check

 

“Drawing lessons for Kris because he and a basketball… check”

 

“Electronic piano for Lay… check”

 

“Marvel’s Universe comic books from A-Z for Suho… check”

 

“Cooking classes for D.O.... check”

 

“And finally Chen… chen… chen?” she questioned herself.

 

“Oh my gosh Chen!” she shouted remembering his showcase as she ran out the store only to run back in because she forgot to give the address to which she wanted everything delivered to.

 

As she found her way out the store again, she immediately wave down a taxi hoping they could get her to the Mayrosé Theatre.

 

 

With much haste she arrived just on time to her surprise, she expected to be late considering instead of heading straight to the theatre she stopped by a clothing store, she wanted to look her best for Chen’s special day and didn’t want to walk in sweaty and the clothes she had left home since this morning. As she entered the goose bump intruding theatre due to the coldness, she immediately pulled out her cardigan she luckily packed before she left her house today

 

"Oh! I should find a seat before he starts" she whispered to herself as she entered the theatre room they’d be performing in. Sora thanked the grace of God when she overheard that the show had not started due to technical difficulties, the room was filled with people and barely any seats where unattended to but once again luckily for her, she had eleven males protec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter