◆-Makeover

Raising Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the hell happened" Kai ran towards Sora with worry filling his face.

 

"Nothing happened “she lied.

 

"Seriously, we can literally smell that something happened" Kris persisted trying to touch her.

 

"Don't touch me" she said, it may have sounded harsh but they understood why she didn't want them to touch her.

 

Sora being the persistent and stubborn girl she was, didn’t like the fact that they were snickering quietly together after she had kissed them, as if they had an inside joke and she was feeling left out. to make things worse every time she had asked why they were laughing they kept mute, causing her suspicion to rise, so she cornered the easiest one -Tao- asked him but in return got no answers so she may have fake cried and he immediately told her everything and more, saying that they were laughing because they had tricked her into kissing them and all she had to do was to touch them and they would've been able to talk, he even went so far as to tell her that Chanyeol picks his nose when no one's looking, which was information she didn't need to know.

 

"You guys need to stop doing that touchy feely thing, you don't need to know every detail of my life" she puffed, irritation radiating from her form and stomped her way into the bedroom so she could freshen up.

 

"Why is she home so early, it isn't even after lunch yet, that's a new record" Chen stated suddenly.

 

"What's happening to our Sora, when we were pups she came home smelling like spoilt milk and then there was a time where she was drenched in some gooey and now this" Suho muttered.

 

"Don't forget the time she came home covered in blue feathers" muttered Tao.

 

"And the time she ran in the house coated in those silver sparkly dust like things" Kai added.

 

"Could it be possible that Sora's being harassed?" Luhan wondered.

 

“Like what those in their human forms did to the pups who had not changed yet?” questioned Sehun sadly.

 

“Yeah, just like that” Suho said and they all looked at Sehun worriedly.

 

 

 

A few minutes past and they've been coming up with their own conclusion as to why Sora's been arriving home wet or smelling for the past few weeks, the sudden click of the door caused them to become quite as she stood awkwardly before them.

 

"Uhm... Baekhyun and uhmmm...Tao can you guys help me?" She mumbled but thankfully they heard.

 

All the boys got up in their places and headed towards her "Baekhyun and Tao… only!" she firmly stated and everyone else-excluding Baekhyun and Tao-sat back down with their heads hung silently cursing both guys for being called by Sora.

 

Both Baekhyun and Tao followed behind her confused and worried, as she closed her door behind them, they booked looked at her questioningly as she leant her back against the door refusing to meet their gazes.

 

"I.....uhm....need your help" she hung her head biting her bottom lip causing both boys to just snickered at her cuteness.

 

"What does our baby wolf need help with" Baekhyun cooed as he pinched one of Sora's cheek, she blushed.

 

"I-I n-n-need a mak-e........uhm a makeover" she hung her head again.

 

To say they were surprised by her request would be an understatement, believe it or not all 12 wolves actual tried giving her a makeover a few weeks after they had turned but she was suborned and embraced her ‘uniqueness’ but being the stubborn person she is, she always refused their attempts and replying like 'real beauty is on the inside not the out' or 'god made me this way so therefore I shall die like this' and in some cases even the 'what I wear is comfortable' and 'I shouldn't care what other people think the most important thing is what I think.”

 

Tao brushed her bangs before stating “welcome to the dark side, the side filled with vanity, beauty and lots and lots of Gucci" he squealed like a teenage girl which resulted in Sora rolling her eyes

 

"First we need is burn that you call clothes and probably the closest too just in case it was infected " Baekhyun smiled as if he did not just insult her life.

 

"What’s wrong with my clothes?" She pouted.

 

"The Things you wear shouldn't even be called clothes baby wolf, I’ll be honest that sometimes the 'things' you wear makes you look like you went to the circus to audition the role of a clown and got rejected" he shook his head.

 

"If you were famous you'd probably get shunned by the fashion terrorist themselves and that says a lot" Tao added.

 

"We're wolves and we have more fashion sense in one claw than you have in your entire body" Baekhyun sadly stated.

 

"Except for Suho maybe, he’s just as bad as you" Tao once again added with a click of his tongue.

 

"Okay enough, I get it, what else?" she asked sarcastically.

 

"Definitely your hair" they pointed at her ruffled hair that was not so neatly formed into a bun “I think I see traces of twigs and feathers in it" Baekhyun squinted his eyes.

 

"Nope, I pretty sure birds would rather refrain from stepping their tiny feet in her mess of a hair" Tao stated as he stuck his head out over Baekhyun's shoulder taking a better look at her.

 

"We need to go shopping ASAP, take that plastic card thingy and let’s go" Tao busted out and ran towards the front door to put on his shoes.

 

"Guys we’ll be back, we’re going on a date with our mate" Baekhyun pulled Sora towards the front door sticking his tongue out to tease the others while taking satisfaction when he received the glares filled with jealousy.

 

 

 

Hours passed and the trio finally returned back home and all their jaws dropped to the ground, even though they found her beautiful before, she was even more beautiful now and they hated that- before when she was the messy Sora no guy would dare go near her but seeing her now, they were sure other guys would be gaping at her and maybe even try to take Sora away from them.

 

Sora h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter