◆WolfShifters

Raising Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To say she was scared less would be an understatement on Sora’s behalf in all honesty, she was hyperventilating - her chest raised and dropped rapidly as she stared wide-eyed at the eleven, completely men.

 

"OH MY GOD, W-WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!” she questioned, pointing her finger at them accusingly as if they had just broken into her house… which they did – technically. The figures watched her and winched faintly as her voice bounced off the tip of their ear drums.

 

“How did you guys even get into my house, I always make sure to lock up the house before going to sleep just to be sure no one sneaks in and that my pups don’t sneak o-“ she mumbled to herself mostly before she stopped herself to think.

 

 “WHERE ARE MY PUPS?!" she bellowed as she noticed none of her pups where in sight, leaving the 11 men standing in her living room a little dazed as to what she was going on about and the one who was still sleeping in her bed, she frantically ran up the stairs to look for the twelve fluff balls she had grown to love, but when she couldn't find them in the guest rooms, the bathrooms, and even her game room, she headed back  downstairs without even acknowledging the men in favour to continue her search through the kitchen until she finally arrived outside on her porch until she finally went back inside only to plop down in front of the now 12 men in defeat. 

 

"They freaking left me, those son of a wolf pups left me" Sora started beating up on the ground like a 8 year old throwing a tantrum until tears started leaving her eyes, totally forgetting that there were 12 men in her house .

 

"WHY DOES EVERONE LEAVE ME, EVEN FREAKING DOGS RUN AWAY NOW" she cried out in frustration like a toddler until she felt a pair of hands cup her cheeks and a wet tongue move from the base of her lips to the crown of her head, and then she felt wet lips attach themselves to her own slightly dried own, she immediately stopped her crying and pushed whoever was assaulting her lips, off before standing up. 

 

"What the actual dude!" she screames as she backed away from the male. 

 

"You were crying so I thought it would comfort you" the male said with a gentle voice.

 

"Thank you so freaking much, thank you, you stranger male spieces, who I've never seen in my live before, who broke into my house and stole my first kiss, thank you for making me feel so comforted right now with that amazing kiss, THANK YOU!" Sora rambled on sarcastically. 

 

"Don't you recognize us?" The same male asked. 

 

"How would I recognize you, wait, my pups went missing when your broke into my house" she stated and upon hearing her words the 12 men finally saw hope “did you freaking bastards kill and eat my poor, defenceless babies?!” she shouted.

 

"Wait, what?! No!" they defended together.

 

"You know hunting wolves in this part of the world is illegal right? I should press freaking charges on all your es, one, for killing my pups, two, for breaking and entering, three, for trespassing and four, for exposing yourselves, that’s also against the law, running around the place all and " Sora muttered hyperventilating "I'm going to watch you sons of es burn, burn es" she walked off to the kitchen wall and picked up a phone to call the police. 

 

"Don't you see I'm Sehun?" Sehun ran after her.

 

"Oh yeah and I'm peter ing pan and I never grow old, ha ha" S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter