Loud

Her Wings [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
     I spent my day of skipping school on the computer, looking up dreams and their meanings. My eyes began to burn from the bright monitor, and when I felt like going back to bed to rest my head, Aunt Sarang called me down. It was already five o'clock, so it must have been dinner.
    I quickly changed out of my pajamas and into a presentable pair of leggings and another soft oversized sweatshirt. When I walked into the bathroom to freshen up, I cringed at my disheveled appearance. My hair was sticking up and my skin was dull. There were crusts in my eyes as well, so I washed my face as quickly as I could before skipping down the stairs, only to see a familiar face sitting in my living room.
     "You're friend came over to see you, Jinyi," my aunt popped out of the kitchen, smiling widely at me. She seemed so amused about the whole thing. The fact that I, Zhang Jinyi, actually had a visitor was so exciting. It must have been even more exciting because he was a boy! But in reality, it was just much more of a pain.
     "What are you doing here?" I chided at Jungkook , giving him a very disgusted look, "how the hell do you know where I live!?" I barked at him, a bit too crankily, because Aunt Sarang scolded me.
     "Hey, Jinyi! That is no way to talk to a friend," she shook her head at me and then turned to Jungkook, who was just watching us with interested eyes, "I am so sorry, Jungkook. She has a temper," she informed, looking back to glare at me.
     I scoffed and crossed my arms, only to hear bull come out of Jungkook's mouth, "Don't worry, Mrs.Zhang. She is a bit grumpy, but she has a very cute side, too."
     My aunt then looked at me, surprised, with her eyes bulging. She gave me a dumb smile as she cupped her blushing cheeks with her hands, and Jungkook smirked at me. As much as I loved Uncle Luhan and Aunt Sarang, they were the most gullible people I had ever known. First Uncle Luhan thought I had girl problems, and now Aunt Sarang probably thinks I have a relationship with that baby-faced jerk.
     "You idiot," I growled at him, grabbing at his arm, pulling off my couch, and out the front door.
     The door shut behind me with a dull thud, and my footsteps came to a halt as I turned around to face Jungkook, "What the hell are you doing here?"
     He only stuffed his hands in his pockets, "You weren't at school. I thought you died from shock because of yesterday or something," he informed, innocently looking at me.
     I remembered the falling of the stage incident. It wasn't that bad. I wasn't injured, so I just didn't get the reason why he had to see me.
     "Okay, but how the heck do you know where I live?" I asked, shaking my head at him.
     "I followed you home yesterday," he confessed easily, not looking even a little bit ashamed at his stalkerish behavior. The disbelief I was feeling was just confused me. How the heck did he follow me home yesterday without me noticing?
     "You weirdo! You followed me? Oh my god," I exclaimed, looking at the guy in front of me with large eyes.
     "Yeah, it wasn't that hard. I just wanted to know where you lived for future reference," he added, shrugging his shoulders.
     "What future reference? Are you deranged?" I glared.
     "For future reference, also known as today, because I wanna know why you missed school today," he joked, walking off and expecting me to follow.
     With a low sigh of annoyance, I found myself taking long strides to match up with Jungkook's.        We went up to the roof of the warehouse, where we both sat on the edge of the building, our feet dangling. It was really high up, about eight meters, but I didn't feel scared while sitting next to him. I felt relaxed, feeling the wind gently whisper in my ear and blow my hair off my shoulders.
     I took a deep breath as I looked out over the forest we always passed through to get to the warehouses. It was such a nice view on the rooftop. It reminded me of the rooftop at school.
     I suddenly felt someone staring at my profile, so I turned to face Jungkook, who was staring at the side of my face like a creep.
     "Ok, so now what?" I asked, looking over the forest again with annoyance.
     "Tell me why you didn't go to school today," he requested politely.
     I gave him a sigh and a sullen frown. I wasn't sure if I could tell him what I was about to say. How would he take it?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter