Episode Seven

The Chocolate Flaming Minoz: The Love Triangle Adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aeri opened her eyes to a spotless living room. She yawned as she looked around and the house itself felt that it was just her in it. She got up and walked to check on their sisters’ bedroom; her guts were correct: no one was home except her. She saw that Mari’s room was half cleaned but when she checked Maeri’s, it was still a disaster. She cursed under her breath, remembering last night when she asked her sisters for some help to clean up a bit before going to bed: 

“I know your ‘cleaning up a bit’ means taking even the mop and broom plus the cleaning products. I’m gonna clean my room a bit but hell no I’m going to clean up everything tonight! Too tired for that! Good night, eonnie!” Mari said as she quickly went to her bedroom and locked the door behind her before any begging from Aeri was done. When Aeri looked around searching for Maeri, she was already out of sight; sleeping in her bed. Aeri cursed under her breath as she went to her bedroom and start cleaning from there to the living space.

"Pff, look at this pig hole!" she kicked a shoe of Maeri’s. Aeri turned around but suddenly stopped and slowly turned again. She looked around without saying anything for a minute or two and then she messed her hair in frustration "Aiisssh! Yah, Kang Mae Ri! Wait ‘til I see you! You’re gonna pay for this, I swear!". Aeri walked inside and started cleaning up Maeri’s room. Thank God she was free that day and she had enough free time to clean up the whole mess nicely. Aeri was the kind of person that she could stand being messy at one point, but there was a time when she sees a big mess, big enough for the hairs of her neck to stand up; that’s the time when she knows that she must clean up. It had been already two weeks since they moved in, so for her it was time already to clean a bit. She took all the clothes and put them in the closet and the other ones in the dresser, shoes in their boxes, did the bed. She went to Mari’s room and finished cleaning up the bedroom for her. Now she felt a bit better.

"Now, I can brush my teeth, take a bath, eat breakfast and continue cleaning up the house feeling less burdened." Aeri said happily as she went to her room, took some clothes and went to the bathroom. Fifteen minutes later, a very refresh Aeri went to the kitchen and made herself some breakfast. When she was done, she quickly wash the dishes and put the pots in the dishwasher for a more deeper clean. "Well, let’s get started!" Aeri sighed as she looked at the living room. Suddenly, there was a soft knock on the door and Aeri slowly went to open it. She turned the knob and was surprise to see the three gorgeous creatures that were her recent neighbors, standing at her door frame. "Oh, hi!" she said cheerfully. "Hi there! Um, are you busy?" Minho smiled as he looked inside the penthouse. "Ummm…well, sorta. But, come on in!" she gestured for them to walk inside and they obediently did. The guys looked around the place. "You girls have a very nice crib! I like the decor!" Siwon smiled as he kept looking around the living room and now went to the kitchen. "Thank you very much!" Aeri laughed. "What were you gonna do, nuna? You said you were sorta busy." Minnie said as he sat on the couch.

"Ah, well…I was about to clean up the house a bit since it’s just me; the girls will get back from school in the afternoon." "Ah, I see…then, shall we help you?" Minho offered. "Huh?! Oh, you guys don’t really need to do that! Really!" Aeri laughed nervously while she voided the suggestion with her hands. "Ah, come on! Why not?! It should me fun! We are really bored! It’s our only free day and we really got nothing else to do!" Minnie said as he got up and went to beg Aeri, making a pout. Aeri stared at Minnie’s cute pout…she wanted to tell him "aww, you look like a baby!" and hug him but she pushed back the urge as she tried to turned and escape from his stare but bumped into Siwon who was looking down at her with one of the most charming smiles she had ever seen in her twenty-eight years of life. "Aeri-ah, let us help you,okay?" Aeri blinked a few times ‘cause she felt like she had being blinded by such beautiful dimples…plus, he have called her "Aeri-ah". She gulped hard…she knew there was no escape this time, so she did what was left to do. "Alright, you can help out." Aeri gave up. They all grinned as they each quickly grabbed something to start cleaning up. Siwon took the broom and Minho took a wipe and windex while Minnie went to the stereo and took the ipod that was connected to it, he scrolled down until he picked a song.

The song “Again & Again” of 2PM blasted out of the speakers. Minnie did some dance moves as he went to grab the duster. Aeri stared at them working, Siwon careful sweep the floor, Minho cleaned the tall windows while Minnie started dusting the coffee table and some sculptures the girls had.

Aeri subconciously smiled with satisfaction then she decided to start working on cleaning up the bathrooms; no way she was letting any of the boys touch the dirtiest places in any house. “Again and again and again and again. Nuh ehgeh jaggoo dolaga weh geulunji mollaaaa. Weh geulunji mollaaaaa~” The boys sang in unison as they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter