Episode Four

The Chocolate Flaming Minoz: The Love Triangle Adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Will you guys just s—?!" "Hey! I knew I have seen you somewhere! So, it really is you guys! Didn’t I told you hyungs they were probably coming here?!” “I guess you were right this time!” “What do you mean ‘this time’?! I’m always right!” “Yeah, yeah. You said the same thing last time with that nuna and it turned out completely the opposite!” “Hahaha! Good one, hyung!”.

Mari and Maeri stared in shock. Aeri turned around to see the boys that hunted her and her dongsaengs’ dreams. Choi Min Ho, Choi Si Won and Lee Min Ho, in life and color.

None of the girls nor the guys spoke. It was as if someone froze time, the girls only stood there staring at the guys who smiled at them. Aeri was the first to unfroze, she smiled and was about to say something, when suddenly a guy appeared from the hallway crossing between them and stood right in the middle with a cellphone in his right hand. He immediately realized that he wasn’t alone and looked at the guys first. “Huh, hyungs. Why are you here?” then he looked to his right, in the same direction the guys were staring at. “Oh! Are you perhaps Miss Kang Ae Ri?!”.

Aeri looked at him and slowly nodded. “Ah, yeh. I am!” she smiled at the young man. “Oh thank God you’re here! We’re about to start! Come with me, please!” the young man smiled and led the way.  Aeri nodded as she looked at the guys and bowed her head. Mari and Maeri followed  their big sister’s gesture and quickly went behind her. “Awww, it seems I miss once again the chance to talk with them…but see?! I told you hyungs they were the girls!” “Geurae, geurae! We believe you now!” Minho hyung grabbed little Minho’s head under his arm and messed up his hair. “Wonder why are they here…?” Siwon thought out loud to himself.

Aeri and her sisters followed the young man to a big studio where they were already setting a living room.  “Ah, by the way! My name is Park Jung Gyo, age: 21! And I’m the director’s assistant of this drama!” he bowed very low and grinned. “Wow!~So young! You are the first AD I meet that it’s so young! So lucky!” Aeri said in awe. “Not really…the director is actually my uncle so…” Junggyo said a bit embarrassed. “Ah…” Aeri chuckled in sympathy. “And may I ask who are the ladies accompanying you today?!” Junggyo grinned at Mari and Maeri. “They are my little sisters, Kang Ma Ri and Kang Mae Ri.” “Hello! Sorry to intrude! We promise to not disturb your work place in any way.” Mari bowed her head as she smiled. “We’ll be going soon anyways…” Maeri shrugged her shoulders. “Ah, nice to meet you guys…oh! Since you guys are here already! Would you mind if you guys can help us out by being PAs? Three of our PAs didn’t come so we are short on crew. God knows how much we need all the help we can get right now, do you mind?” Junggyo asked hopefully. “PAs?” Mari and Maeri asked in unison. “Production Assistants.” Aeri explained. “Oh…okay! No problem!” Maeri smiled. “Omo…thank you so much! Bless your souls!” “What do we have to do?!” Mari asked Junggyo.

“Since there’s two of you and your sister is the second director’s assistant, then I’ll make you in charge of the four main characters of the drama. If they’re hungry, get them a snack. If they’re thirsty, get them a bottle of water. If they’re sweating, get them a towel. Things like that, they are pretty simple tasks.” “Yeah, we can do it!” Mari said excited. “Yeah. You’ll do that and other things your sister asks you to.” “Yes sir! Aeri eonnie, please take care of us!” Maeri salute Junggy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter