Episode Twelve

The Chocolate Flaming Minoz: The Love Triangle Adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We’re going where?!" the Kang sisters yelled in unison. The guys stared at them as if they were crazy. Minho who was the one that had the most patience out of all of them, decided to repeat himself. “Pack your bags, because this weekend we have it free and we are taking you girls to Jeju-do.” The girls screamed at the top of their lungs, they got up from their sofa and jumped up and down while they hugged each other. It had been seven months since the couples Kang Ae Ri/Choi Si Won, Kang Ma Ri/Lee Min Ho and Kang Mae Ri/Choi Min Ho met each other and since the guys’ managers left them have a whole weekend free as a present for the high ratings the drama “Love Triangle” had. So, Minho took the liberty of organizing the best get away for his brothers, his girlfriend and her sisters. Mari suddenly went up to her boyfriend and kissed his cheek. “Thank you! You have no idea how much this means to us!” “We have always wanted to go to Jeju island!” Maeri said while she hugged her boyfriend. “Where are we staying?” Aeri asked excited as Siwon put his arm around her waist. “Ah, it’s a secret…” Siwon said as he shushed her and she rolled her eyes. “Yeah, I’m sorry but it’s a surprise and we don’t wanna ruin it for you.” Minho smiled at them. “Ooh, I like surprises!” Maeri clapped her hands. “Well then, we better start packing!” Mari quickly left Minho’s side and went to her room. “Better start working on it…too many things I need to pack….” Maeri and Aeri looked at each other as they shook their heads, knowing their sister's fashion sense and both went also to their rooms…

The next day, the girls went to the airport and to their surprise, they weren’t taking a normal plane but a private jet. They told themselves that it was probably to exclude any news or paparazzi reporting the relationship that have bloomed for a while now with the Love Triangle trio, nobody still knew about these handsome idols having found the love of their lives and they would like to keep it that way for a little more while…the girls agreed since they knew the trouble it would cause if the media found out about it. “This jet is nice!” Mari said looking around it. Maeri all of a sudden stopped walking. “Wait a minute….why does it suddenly feels like I’ve being here before…or that I have seen it before…?” “This is the same private jet Gu Jung Pyo took Jan Di and F4 members to New Caledonia.” Aeri laughed as she realized it. “Aigo! We got a smart one here!” Siwon cooed as he pinched Aeri’s nose. “Are you kidding me?! Oh my God! Why didn’t I noticed that?!” Mari exclaimed as she took a seat next to Minho. “It's because you’re too mesmerized by my good looks.” Minho grinned as he put an arm around Mari’s shoulder. Ma Ri had to scoff about that remark, but when she looked at Minho’s face, she burst out laughing. “Okay, now I’m really feeling anxious about where you taking us all!” Maeri said as she sat beside Minnie. “Won’t say, won’t say!” Minnie put a finger on his lips and acted innocent. “Kya!~ You’re so cute! ^^ Okay, don’t say anything!” Maeri hugged Minnie’s arm while he mouthed “Success!” to his hyungs and they laughed. Suddenly, Aeri gasped. “Omo! Girls, if we’re going to Jeju Island…on BOF’s private jet…hmm, this moment so calls for—” “Oh right!” Maeri quickly added laughing hard as she completely understood what her eonnie was about to say. “But, let’s not do it now, we will do it as soon as we get there. Like we have always planned to do.” Mari said as she also was in the conversation. The guys just stared at them lost, but decided not to ask, since they would probably find out anytime soon anyways.

Finally, they had arrived after a two hours flight to Jeju’s airport. As they came out, Aeri had something ready in hand. The people at the airport quickly brought the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter