Episode Three

The Chocolate Flaming Minoz: The Love Triangle Adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyungs! Take a look at this! Quick!". Choi Si Won (Age: 29) and Lee Min Ho (Age: 28) walked toward the big window where their dongsaeng sat beside and looked down at the dance floor. The hyungs smiled widely as they saw the girls dancing their dongsaeng’s choreography. "Not bad." Si Won said. "Not bad at all!" Min Ho agreed.

"Excuse me, we’re about to start filming. Please, get ready." a production assistant said in a hurry while she was helping with the setting. "Arasseo. Let’s do it hyungs!" Minho stood up and his hyungs followed him to stand in their position and get ready to film.

The song ended and the girls completely exhausted, went back to their seats to take a break. “Phew! Well, that was fun!” Mari laughed. “That fills up all those two weeks we didn’t get to have any of it.” Maeri said breathlessly. Aeri just nodded while she took a sip from her drink. “What’s wrong eonnie?! You can’t even talk?!” Mari laughed even harder. Aeri did a signal with her point finger that she was correct. “Haha! Eonnie’s getting too old for this!” Maeri laughed. Aeri opened her eyes as she put the glass with a hard thud on the coffee table in front of them “YAH! Jugeulle?!”. Maeri jumped on her seat, surprise by the reaction of her older sister. “Tsk, tsk…you hit a nerve right there. Next time, be careful which words to choose, Maeri-ah.” Mari shook her head smiling. 

Suddenly the song of Cobra Starship featuring Sabi “You Make Me Feel” started playing. “Oh, another song we like! Let’s go!” Maeri said excitedly as she took Mari’s hand and Mari took Aeri’s hand back to the dance floor.

The Next Day…

The sound of an alarm clock could be heard from far away…sounds of grunting and complaining gathered around in Aeri’s bedroom. Mari started swearing incoherent words under her breath while she tried to move Maeri’s arm away from her back. Suddenly, Aeri’s eyes popped open and she was up in a flash “Jesus! What time it is?!” she took her alarm clock and it read 8:10 a.m. as she pressed the button to quiet down the darn thing. “Mari! Maeri! Get up! Get uuuup!~” Aeri shaked her dongsaengs but all they did was whine and jerk in the same place. Aeri let out a sigh.”Don’t make me do it…I swear to God, I will. I’m running late! Today’s my first day at my intership and I have to be there by 9:00 a.m.! Up!” There was no reply from any of them.”Alright…you asked for it…” Aeri quickly spanked Mari and Maeri’s with such force, it made them almost jump out of the bed and fall on their faces. Mari and Maeri quickly got up, obviously. “YAH! Why you did that for?!” Mari yelled as she caressed her . Maeri just yawned and scratched her head as she looked around. “This isn’t my room…” “You forgot? When we got here, the both of you were too hyper to go to bed , so you invaded my room until you both fell asleep.” Aeri explained as Maeri gave her a sheepish smile.

"Come on, get out of my room! Start getting ready you two are also gonna be late for class!" Aeri quickly went to her closet to choose what she was gonna wear today. "I don’t have classes today, both my professors aren’t coming today" Mari said. "I do have classes but they are at 1:00 p.m." Maeri added. "Then, do whatever you wanna do. All I know is that I gotta make it quick or else I’ll be late!" "Can we come with you?!" Maeri asked suddenly. "Yeah, we haven’t seen you in action for a long time!" Mari agreed. Aeri stopped looking for clothes and turned to look at them, she stood in front of them and stared at Maeri, then at Mari. Both of them stared right back at Aeri "W-What? " Mari said "Eonnie, why are you staring at us like that?" Maeri laughed nervously. Aeri silently kept staring at them. "Hmm…something tells me…you don’t want to go because it’s been a while since you guys have seen me in action…I bet my puertorican that you want to come with me because you know, you might catch a glimpse of a hot korean celebrity!"

Both dongsaengs stared but gave in, their big sister’s look was too fierce for them. “Alright, you caught us!” Mari said. “HA! I knew it!” Aeri laughed. “Then, can we go?!” Maeri said excited. “No.” Aeri stopped laughing as she went back to her closet and search for clothes. “Aigo!~ Come on, eonnie! Let us come with you! We promise we’ll behave, right Mari eonnie?” Maeri begged her as she almost got on her knees. “We promise. And anyways, we won’t stay there for too long. Remember that Maeri has classes at one and I gotta do half of a school report.” Mari said. Aeri sighed and stared at Mari, then at Maeri “Pretty please?” Maeri pouted. “Alright, then! Get dress! Hurry!” “Yay!” both girls celebrated as they hugged their big sister and went to their respective bed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter