Episode Ten

The Chocolate Flaming Minoz: The Love Triangle Adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the past five months, Mari would do the same routine. Everytime she needed something, she would go to Minho’s and hang out for a long time. However, there were some issues on the matter. No matter how much Mari wanted to be alone with Minho, Minnie somehow would always get in the way. This of course, was turning out to be quite of a nuisance.

Siwon, who was the member outside the party, quickly noticed this behaviour and knew exactly what was going on…however, there was a fourth member included that he came to realized of her existence just two days ago…

It was raining outside and Maeri had gone out to buy a few groceries at the mini market near her house. She forgot to take an umbrella with her so she ran as fast as she could, back home with two bags of groceries in each hand. Then suddenly, while she was running on the side walk just three minutes away from her home, one of the bags bursted open and everything fell to the ground. She gave a loud cry of frustration as she bent down to quickly grab the closest thing to her which was an apple, but at the same time; another hand came to grab that very same apple.

Maeri looked up to see that it was Minnie. He looked at her with a warm smile and said “Here, let me help you!” as he quickly grabbed all the fruits and vegetables around and helped her divide them into putting them between the other three bags. When he was done, he quickly opened an umbrella he had on his left hand and protected Maeri from the rain as he grabbed two of the bags she was holding. “How did you—?!” “I was looking outside at the rain from the living room windows at this direction and saw you running…so, I hurried up to help you from catching a bad cold.” Minnie smiled as he interrupted her. “Oh…thanks, Minho-ssi!” Maeri said his real name as she responded his smile while they walked together back home.

Siwon, who was in his bedroom and was the one that its windows’ view were in that direction; saw it all. He knew from that time on that Minnie must have an interest in Maeri…he was the kind of kid that would think about others, but never without forgetting about himself. And by the looks of it, when it came to Maeri, he was like a super hero…however he thought, since Minnie’s type of woman tends to be “nunas”, he was getting a bit confused about his own feelings. “Wait for it, my dear dongsaeng. You’re gonna thank me later after I’m done with my plan…” Siwon smiled slyly, like he was the bad guy of a drama or movie…

Going back to the present time, Siwon decided to pay a visit to the Kang sisters (well, one in specific). He knocked on the door and Aeri opened the door. She quickly greeted him as she requested for him to come in. Siwon obliged as Maeri and Mari came out from their bedrooms. “Ah! There you are! Maeri, may I have a word with you, please? Alone…?” Siwon asked her. “Sure, let’s go to the terrace…” Maeri gestured for him to follow her outside and speak privately. She closed the sliding door behind her as she turned to him “Alright, wasup?” “First, can I ask you a question?” “Shoot!” “How far…would you go for a man’s love?” at Siwon’s question, Maeri’s eyes popped like two quarters as her face went completely red. “W-Why do you ask t-that?!” she stammered not daring to look up at Siwon’s face.

By that gesture, Siwon knew his theories were right and he smiled with satisfaction. “You…by any chance like, in the non-friendly way; Choi Min Ho…?” Maeri’s gasped in surprise. “How do you—?! I-I m-mean, w-w-why w-would y-you g-get to t-that c-c-conclusion…?” “Ah…I have my ways…” Siwon smiled evily. “So…you admit it?!” Maeri didn’t knew where to hide her already too red face. She was so embarassed, yet at the same time wanted to know why Siwon wanted to know if she really did liked Minnie…could it be? No…does Siwon like her?! Oh no, that would be a crazy situation…and she didn’t want yet another drama after Mari and Aeri’s love issue. Lucky for her, she was the exact opposite of Mari, she was never afraid of speaking up her mind…so, she pulled up all her guts to tell the truth to Siwon. “Alright, I admit it. I do like Choi Min Ho. So please…if you’re going to confess to me—” “Wait, confess? No, no! You got it all wrong! I’m not here looking for you to confess! It’s for a whole different reason that I’m here!” Siwon quickly interrupted Maeri’s thoughts. Maeri felt a weight being lifted off her shoulders, I mean…she couldn’t deny that Siwon was “too hot for his own good” but she admitted that she would just admire that lovely creature from far away, maybe as a brother-in-law…for either one of her sisters, but definitely not her…however with Minnie…she saw it all…a lovely future, an adventureous relationship and God! Did she enjoyed adventures!

"Ah, well…then, tell me what you’re thinking! I’m getting impatient now! You are like Aeri eonnie making me beg for the news and always making the telling too long for me to handle! Spit it out!" Siwon laughed at the comparison, so he hurriedly went to her ear and whispered the whole plan he had. By each word Maeri would gasped louder and louder as she put her hands on . "That’s crazy!!!" "I know, right?!" "Very messed up…" "Very…" "What if we get caught?" "We won’t , I promise." Siwon gave her a smile that showed he believed his plan would work out to the perfection. Maeri couldn’t help but smiled as well in return. "I’m in!"

Three hours later, Mari who had been already an hour hanging out at Minho’s, was yet again having a hard time with Minnie being near her. He was like an annoying mosquito and it was making Mari irritated; even Minho was feeling a bit pissed at how inmature Minnie was acting out. Siwon was sitting on the sofa reading a magazine while he tried to ignore the scene in front of him. “Ugh! Seriously! Minnie, do I have to make it clear to you?! I don’t want to hurt your feelings but obviously you’ve noticed that I’ve being coming here often for the past month

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter