Episode Eleven

The Chocolate Flaming Minoz: The Love Triangle Adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aeri was busy at the set, trying to organize the call sheets with the production coordinator. Her sisters Mari and Maeri were free today so they decided to come and help out again like they did that time as production assistants. “Done! I think we’re set for another week of filming!” the production coordinator grinned at Aeri. “Ah, thank God! You worked hard! Thanks a lot!” Aeri bowed to her as she bowed back at her. “Well, I’m off now! Talk to you later!” “Bye bye!” At the time as the production coordinator was leaving, Minho was passing by and saw Aeri, smiled and waved at her. “Hey! What you’re doing?!” he asked her as he bowed in return of the production coordinator’s greeted him as she passed by him. “Nothing, me and Haneul were getting on schedule. Wait, why are you here?! Aren’t you supposed to be in make-up? We’re about to start in twenty-five minutes!” Aeri checked her watch as she said this. “Hence why I’m here. I was wondering if you had seen Siwon hyung, we have no idea where the hell he could be.” “Siwon-ssi? Ani, I haven’t seen him either…” “Hmm…” Minho looked around as he chewed on his lower lip. “Let me go find him, you go back and get ready!” Aeri turned around. “Wait! I’ll go with you! They always say that two are better than one!” Minho stood beside her smiling. “True that. Well, then let’s go together!” Aeri smiled back as they both went in search for Siwon.

They went all over the set and backstage, the only place they still hadn’t search were the employee wagons outside, where they would take their rest if needed or leave their belongings. Aeri decided to go first while Minho go look for them in the Art Department section outside, where they had the props and cars they use in the drama. Aeri finally got to the wagon where she and her sisters left her stuff and saw Siwon who had his arm around Mari’s shoulder and a girl was in front of them, she walked near enough to hear what Siwon was telling the girl. “Stacey…you really need to stop bothering me. I only like you as a sister, no more than that! This person here, it’s my girlfriend. Now, how do you think she will feel about this?!” The girl Stacey looked from Siwon to Mari. “I don’t believe you. She really isn’t your girlfriend, is she?” That was when it happened. In a swift move, Siwon place the hand he had on Mari’s shoulder behind her neck and he pressed his lips against hers.

Aeri’s eyes opened wide, at that same time Minho ran toward Aeri. “They weren’t there. Did you had any luck?” then he turned his stare toward the same place Aeri was looking at and saw the scene too. He also watched in disbelief. Siwon slowly pulled away from Mari and looked at Stacey with a sly smile playing on his lips. “Now do you believe me?” Stacey started crying and run away from the scene. She walked right pass Aeri and Minho, so Siwon and Mari to their dismay, noticed them too. Their faces fell when they saw them. “…Yah! You are filming in fifteen minutes! Hurry up and go do your make-up!” Aeri yelled at Siwon and after she said that, she turned and left. Siwon was about to say something but decided not to, so he only looked at Mari one more time and walked back to the set. Minho stood staring at Mari and she turned to look at him too; he turned to leave but she quickly ran to him and grabbed him by the arm. “Wait! Oppa, I can explain! It’s not what you think…”

Minho turned around with a smile that more than reassuring Mari, it scared her to the point of hurting her feelings a bit. “I know. That Stacey girl is one of the members from Siwon’s church who’s being harassing him for a while now. I know he did it for her to finally get the picture and let him be…” Minho said looking at her fiercefully. “Oh…” Mari slowly dropped her hands from Minho’s arm. He quickly turned around and walked away; his smile twitching into a serious face.

Minho was locked in his room, laying on his bed and staring blankly at the ceiling. His mind didn’t seemed to let go of the image he witnessed along side Aeri just a few hours ago. Yes, he knew that it had been part of an emergency plan Siwon had to do…he knew that if Siwon could turn back time, he wouldn’t like for him to have seen that. But…what is this he felt…what exactly did he felt about this? Does this meant that Mari’s plan of conquering his heart had finally hit jackpot? Minho unconciously let a smile slowly play along his lips.

"Eonnie! Could you please open up the door?! Eonnie!!! Let me explain to you what happened today!" Mari kept knocking on Aeri’s bedroom door. Maeri wasn’t home yet as she and Minnie went on a date. "Eonnie! Please…I know you haven’t said it openly but I kinda know your feelings towards Siwon-SSI…he was always your favorite oppa when we were mere fans…eonnie…don’t be like this…" Mari gave a final loud knock on the door as she let herself slide down the door to the floor. She rested her head against her sister’s door and sighed. "If you want to know or not, you will still listen. This is what happened…"

Mari was on the set of “Love Triangle” again with Maeri helping out like that day they met their oppas. She quickly went to get her cellphone from the employee’s resting wagon so she could text message a friend of hers so they could meet up later for a project they had to do together. “Knock knock!” Mari jumped scared and turned around to see that it was Siwon who walked inside the wagon, grinning at her. These two, had lately become close friends since everytime she went to visit he would tried to help her with Minho and now that she knew he succeed in getting Maeri and Minnie together, she wanted his full help on winning Minho’s heart. Siwon, of course agreed…he was kinda liking the whole “cupid job”. “Ahh, you are so mean! You scared me!” Mari laughed as she put her cellphone back in her purse and walked toward him. “Why are you doing here?” “Forgot to text a friend of mine, why are you here?” Siwon shrugged “Just saw that you ran outside the set to here and wondered what you were up to.”

Mari playfully punched him in the arm. “Ow! That hurt!” Siwon said as he soothed his arm as he gave a hurtful look at Mari. “What, what, what? You think you’re the only one who works out?!” He laughed and was about to say something when suddenly someone outside called for him. “Siwon oppa!” Mari curiously looked at him and he did the same, they both came out of the wagon to see a girl stading just in front of the wagon. “What are you doing here?!” Siwon asked the girl with a surprised tone. “I wanted to see you, oppa!” “How did you get in here?! This is a closed set! You shouldn’t be here! Please, go back home!” “Oppa…please, can’t you accept me? If you do…then I will go home. But if you don’t…then, I’m gonna stay here until you do!” Stacey said as she looked at him with a firm stare. Siwon knew at that time that she really meant it…he had no time for this things and needed to get rid of her quickly and also for her to understand that he wasn’t interested in her. So, he looked at Mari from the corner of his eyes, standing beside him looking at the girl with a funny look on her face…so he smiled as he had an idea. He suddenly put an arm around her shoulders and with a cold look said to the girl.”Stacey…you really need to stop bothering me. I only like you as a sister, no more than that! This person here, it’s my girlfriend. Now, how do you think she will feel about this?!” Stacey looked from Siwon to Mari in disbelief. “I don’t believe you. She really isn’t your girlfriend, is she?”. At that reply, Siwon had no choice but to carry on with the back-up plan: he placed the hand he had on Mari’s shoulder, to the back of her neck as he pressed his lips against hers.

Mari’s eyes opened as wide as she could in shock but since she knew that Siwon was doing this to get rid of the girl, she had no choice either but to stay with him on this. He pulled away and slowly looked at Stacey. “Now do you believe me?” he said with a sly smile playing on his lips. Stacey couldn’t believe what she was seeing. With a hurtful look on her face, she cried, turned around and run far away from them.

"And that’s what happened, eonnie. Please, believe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter