Episode Two

The Chocolate Flaming Minoz: The Love Triangle Adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It means…as soon as Mari graduates next week, she will start her Masters, Aeri her intership and Maeri will continue studying medicine in Seoul, South Korea." As soon as the girls heard their father say that, the room filled with screams and cheers. “Appa, for real, for real?! Jjinja?!” Aeri asked happily while her sisters jumped up and down while they hugged each other. “Jjinja!” Han Joon laughed. “Omo! Appa is the best!” Maeri cried. “He is the best indeed!” Mari laughed. Mayra and Han Joon just kept laughing like two dorks at their daughters. Part of why they really couldn't believe this was actually happening is because their parents were a tinsy bit "over protective" of them. Their father saw them as his little three princesses and sometimes it was hard for him to let go and see that his princesses weren't 'little' anymore.

Another reason why they couldn't yet believe this was really happening was that even though they were studying, their father tend to travel quite a lot abd he always wanted to bring his family with him or at least his daughters and that would make the girls lose a lot of her classes, so in a way the reason why they took longer than five years to graduate was because of their father. After a call from the dean of their university and a big argument from his wife (Mayra could be quite the temperamental puertorican woman) he finally realized that he was making a big mistake by just letting his fears take over and making the girls fail/miss/drop from their classes only because he wanted to make sure they were gonna really be okay and safe. But no more of thatm in the last two years, the girls worked hard to keep up with their classes and now this was happening. Their father have begged for forgiveness and have asked them if they wanted anything as an apology token...and the girls of course took the chance to tell him what they wanted. And finally! They day had come! The girls knew that their lives would have the adveture they’ve always wanted, and they have no idea how right they were…

Graduation Day

"Mari, Mari. Look here!" Mayra called at her daughter. Mari obeyed as she smiled and Mayra quickly took the picture of her with her diploma. "Ah. They grow up so fast!" Mayra sighed as she suddenly got all teary-eyed. "Ma, please don’t start…" Mari looked embarrased. "Alright, Alright. I won’t! But knowing that not only you, but my other two babies are leaving the country makes me all emotional…" "Ma…don’t be sad. You can always visit us!" Aeri hugged her mother as she gave her a reasuring smile. "You bet I will! You must take good care of your little sisters!" "I will." "And you!" walking toward Maeri and hugging her. "Don’t over stress yourself! Remember to eat well and sleep at least six hours! Oh, my baby!!!" Mayra hugged her tighter. "Ma!!! I can’t breathe!" Maeri tried to free herself from her mother’s grip.

"Now, Mayra. Don’t give them a hard time." Han Joon helped Maeri as Mayra finally let go of her. "Let’s go celebrate now and get back home early. You girls need to pack your things for tomorrow…" "Oh, we’re already packed!" Maeri grinned. "Omo! You girls are in such hurry?!" Han Joon laughed. "We are! We want to see your country!" Maeri rejoiced. "But you have being to Seoul." "That was a long time ago. Anyways, Maeri was too little to even remember anything at all." Aeri explained. "Ah. That’s right. I forgot…" "Still, we do need to get early since we gotta wake up to take the plane plus get used to the time difference." Mari said while she walked toward the parking lot. "That’s correct! Ohh, my aegy is such a smart kid! Aigo!~" Han Joon cooed as he hold hands with Mayra and walked to the car.

Next day, Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport (6:00 a.m.)

The girls turned to look at their parents for the last time in a few months or so. “Well, girls. This is it, remember to take care of each other. Study very hard like you’ve always had and have fun!” Han Joon winked as he said the last part. “We will, appa. See you later!” the girls bowed their heads to their parents and walked to the port and got on their private jet.

Incheon International Airport (12:00 a.m. from the next day)

The girls finally arrived to South Korea after eightteen hours of flight in their private jet. “Ugh! My hurts from sitting too long!” Aeri said while rubbing her behind. “Thank God we were in our private jet. Could you imagine if it had being in a normal flight?” Maeri said with a horror look. “Hmm, aproximately between twenty to twenty-five hours of flight, if my calculations are correct. We are blessed that we didn’t have to wait so much in New York and Tokyo or else, I’d probably be dead by now!” Mari exclaimed. “Tell me about it!” Aeri and Maeri laughed in unison. “Alright, let’s get our things and find a nice hotel to sleep in, ‘cause this week will be a very long one!” Aeri said as she walked out of the private jet with her sisters right behind her. They walked through the plane grounds and watched the other planes take out. A black SUV was waiting for them, so they step on it and drove to the hotel.

Two weeks later…

The girls were finally settled, they found the most amazing penthouse they could ever afford:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter