Chapter 5 : Changmin Story

Just Me, not Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ehm… it’s easier if you check all your patient’s reports in your hospital canteen than here Changmin…” said someone from behind. Changmin turn around and roll his eyes.

“it’s your problem? This is not you restaurant anyway” answer Changmin full with sarcasm. Junsu just let loud sigh escape from his mouth. Changmin smile fade  away when he saw Junsu’s face became worried.

“what happen?” asked Changmin worried.

“eh… no… just… Yoochun’s cousin will coming here… and he want to meet chef here…” said Junsu softly. Changmin’s eyebrow rise high.

“and then? Is that my problem? I don’t get it Su…” answered Changmin. Before Junsu can answer, Yoochun come in and cut him off.

“Junsu! Why you didn’t call me that coming?” asked Yoochun while Junsu hug him.

“Yeah… I want to meet our Chef! I miss Jae..”

“Hwan. Yeah, JaeHwan is work. You can go there now Junsu” cut Yoochun fast with glare. Junsu shocked and mumbled ‘sorry’ and gone.

“you are not good hiding something Yoochun Hyung… what is it?” asked Changmin after they just alone. Yoochun look surprised but after that he kept calm.

“no, I am not hiding something. I am just..”

“you always become stiff when you hiding something,hyung…” said Changmin with sighed.

“I already forget it Hyung. It’s already 3 years ago. I don’t have anything for Junsu anymore…” added Changmin. Yoochun kept silent and sighed in relief. Before he can say anything, his cell phone ringing. Changmin just smiled and his attention back to his patient’s reports.

 

 

Changmin look his watch. Already 11 PM. He was running to Yoochun’s restaurant. Please don’t close.. don’t close… pray Changmin. He laughed in victory when the restaurant’s lamps not off yet. He just get in and walk straight to kitchen. But he just thought he get heart attack when he opened kitchen’s door…

“Hyung…?”

A man, still with his chef uniform turn around. Even after 3 years, Changmin never, even for a second forget that full lips, pale skin and that doe-eyes. That doe-eyes stared back to Changmin with mouth slightly open. Without thinking, Changmin run to the beautiful guy, and kiss him. Hard.

“N-No! C-Ch..”  that guy struggled and tried to push Changmin off. But it make Changmin deepen their kiss and the shorter one decided to punch him.

“What the hell you do that?” asked Changmin disbelief.

“I-Iam sorry Min… But I am shock…” said Jaejoong stuttered.

“Are you okay Min…?” asked Jaejoong and take a step closer to Changmin. Changmin just kept silent. Unconscious, he take a step back.

“why you come back?” ask Changmin. Jaejoong looked him puzzled.

“Why you come back here? When you come back? You leave me hyung! And now you suddenly here? In Yoochun’s Hyung kitchen…?!” asked Changmin angrily. Then his own words struck to his brain. He works here. Yoochun hyung already know Jaejoong here… and he didn’t tell me… why?

“I come back … about 4 or 5 months ago…” said Jaejoong and looks away. When Jaejoong looks away, Changmin noticed there’re bruises in Jaejoong’s neck and he bet he can find more behind Jaejoong’s uniform.

“Let’s go home, hyung…” Changmin muttered. Jaejoong look surprised with Changmin’s words.

“Your parents still beat you. Let’s go home to my apartment.” Added Changmin. Jaejoong didn’t move even an inch. That make Changmin walk closer. His left sneak to circle comfortable on Jaejoong’s waist and his right hand touch Jaejooong’s cheek. Jaejoong seem can’t understand what happen with them and let Changmin do everything he want. Like used to. He lean closer and kiss that plump lips tenderly.

“let’s go home… I miss you… Jongie…” when Changmin whispering that words, Jaejoong’s eyes gone wider. He seems wake up from his own world. Then he push Changmin softly.

“Oh, Chang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter