Chapter 10 : I don't want to remember

Just Me, not Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So you left him just like that, Hyung?” asked Junsu.

“Of course I did. What can I do in that situation?” Jaejoong ask back. He walked back and forth in Yoosu’s living room.

“I dunno. Accept him, maybe. So you and him finally can together” murmur Junsu.

“What?”

“Nothing. I mean… if you just dashed out here, don’t you ever think Min’s heart will get hurt? It must be so painful hyung” said Junsu sadly.

“I.. just, I said that I will sleep over here don’t bother me so I can think straight and then.. I left and.. eh… were we together like  that in past?” asked Jaejoong suddenly stop his track and face Junsu. Junsu caught off guard just could chuckle nervously.

 “euhm.. I don’t really know Hyung. This is not my place to say but.. you used to like him like that… “ said Junsu. Jaejoong gasped.

“How could you said that you love girls, Hyung?” asked Junsu suddenly.

“Because it should be like that! Man should love woman so we can get our children. And I want my children” said Jaejoong.

“then how about me and Yoochun?” asked Junsu. Jaejoong look think about say it out loud or not.

“well, I am the only son in my family. So I think I need to carry my name family…” said Jaejoong slowly. Then they are quiet.

“Maybe this is the way fate make me change to straight man” said Jaejoong with shrugged off. Min, poor you.. sighed Junsu.

“Oh! Did my parents know that I loved Min?” asked Jaejoong suddenly. Junsu snorted dangerously when heard that.

“c’mon, Hyung! Seriously? They even never care that you’re alive or not. It’s good thing that they are dead now so you can-“

“KIM JUNSU!” shouted Jaejoong cut him off.

“How dare you said like that about my parents!” said Jaejoong angry.

“But that’s the truth hyung! You don’t remember do you? So you never really know how hurt you were. They BEAT you! “ shouted Junsu. Before Jaejoong open  his mouth, Yunho step in.

“ enough, you two. We should get some sleep. Jae, it’s okay you share a room with me tonight?” asked Yunho. Jaejoong just nodded.

“I really doubt you that you’re Kim Jaejoong I used to know. You change too much hyung.. too much to my liking..” mumbled Junsu. Jaejoong choose to ignored that and just follow Yunho.

 

“Jae… I don’t know you sleep shirtless…?” asked Yunho shocked when found Jaejoong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter