Chapter 1 : Healing for Your Self

Just Me, not Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jongie!” changmin call the older and pecks jaejoong’s lips.

“Min, I am older than you. You must call me hyung and – stop pouting!!” said Jaejoong. Changmin chuckles. His hand stay comfortable on his hyung shoulder. Jaejoong just sighed. They are best friend since child hood but their habit never change. Especially, Changmin who always peck his hyung lips everytime they meet. For Jaejoong ? no. no when he know that his best friend just look him as best friend. Not more.

“well, this is the last time I call you Jongie though” said Changmin. For  a moment, Jaejoong froze. He remember the deal.  Their deal. So Changmin already find girlfriend ,eh?  Said Jaejoong in his mind.

“Who is she?” asked Jaejoong slowly.

“He is Kibum!!” answered Changmin happily. Jaejoong’s eyes gone wide.

“WHAT!?” he screamed.

“Why,hyung?” asked Changmin surprised.

“But… but… but I thought you.. into girls?” asked Jaejoong. Changmin stare at him then laugh.

“ahahhaha… no hyung… I won’t with girls since they’re always leave scary memory for me…” then his laugh died, “ that’s not mean we’re change right hyung? I mean, you’ll still accept who I am right?” asked Changmin worried. Jaejoong smiled.

“Of Course Min. you think why I always let you pecks my lips? I always accept you like the way you are” answered Jaejoong and Changmin smile wider.

“So… that’s mean you’ll stop kiss me right?” asked Jaejoong innocently.

“What? You didn’t want me to stop kissing you? Ckckck.. bad hyung…” smirked Changmin.

“What? No! Why-“ Jaejoong answered got cut when Changmin kiss him on the lips. His eyes go wider when Changmin really kissing him with bite and nibbling his bottom lips.

“can you guys make out in your own bedroom instead in someone living room? My living room to be exactly” said Yoochun. Jaejoong just chuckles when hear Changmin groaned. Changmin stand up and give signal to Jaejoong that he’ll be leaving. Jaejoong just nodded and Changmin leaving.

“he just came here to tell you that he dating Kibum?” asked Yoochun after C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter