WED / 13:00-16:00

The Study of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Women are complicated.

L.T.

 

 

CHEMISTRY (13:00-16:00)

 

"Hey. Hey Soojung. Psssst. Soojung. Soojung."

Jongin snickers and Sehun hits him, grinning as he leans forward on his elbows. "Soojung. Jung Soojung."

"What the do you want, Sehun? Can't you see that I'm busy?"

Sehun snorts uncharacteristically and pinches her arm, and next to him Jongin giggles obnoxiously. "I don't understand why you're doing your schoolwork, it's not like Mr. Lee's here watching us. He's probably not even gonna show up, knowing him."

"So?"

Jongin's the one to speak up this time. "So talk to us!"

"No, why would I do that? You guys talk about the stupidest things."

"Do not!"

"Do too!"

Sehun snorts again, kicking the both of them with his annoyingly long legs, and chastises them with his equally annoying patronizing tone. "Little kids. Too cute." He doesn't flinch when Soojung raises her pen to throw at him and goes back to pestering her, pushing the fat Chemistry textbook back and forth while she tries to keep up with her notes.

After about five minutes of relentless bothering, he figures she isn't going to let up and turns back to Jongin instead, punching him in the arm.

"What the ."

"Do you wanna see a movie this weekend?"

Jongin is still rubbing his arm, raising an eyebrow at Sehun. "What movie?"

"Godzilla came out, and you know–"

"–how you love Bryan Cranston, yeah, yeah, nerd."

"Breaking Bad isn't for nerds, you moron, it's for–"

"–intellectuals invested in the science of chemistry, because that's definitely not what a nerd is."

"Shut the up, Jongin, at least I don't still watch anime like some child–"

"Anime isn't just for kids! Adults can–"

"–enjoy simple television shows just for easy watching, sure, dweeb–"

Soojung smirks, looking up from her papers to eye the both of them. "You guys are so ing gay, it's wonderful. I can't believe you two complete each other's sentences, that is so cute."

Her voice is dripping with sarcasm but Sehun ignores it, wrapping his arms around Jongin and pushing his head into the crook of his best friend's neck. "Ever since the second grade–" but Jongin manages to shove him off before he finishes, yelling something incomprehensible but probably along the lines of what an idiot Sehun is. He's heard the mantra before. He crosses his arms over his chest and watches as Jongin eyes Soojung nervously, and he smiles to himself. His best friend is so stupid.

Soojung goes back to her work eventually and Sehun leans in towards Jongin again, his eyes twinkling. "Hey, ."

"What."

"Did Taemin ask Jinri out yet?"

Jongin snorts. "No, he's such a wuss. I told him like six times over text message the other day and he just kept chickening out. I mean, he ing took a literature class because she likes poetry. I don't understand why he can destroy his grade point average for her and then not take her out for lunch."

"Hey, hey, he's trying!" Sehun and Jongin both look up to So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter