The Idol Brothers : Demonic Flower

Luhan and the Six Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Idol Brothers : Demonic Flower

 

AN /: Sorry for the long waiting, I have lots of things going on. The chapter is short, I didn't have time to make it better I'm sorry :( 

Still hope you'll like it though.

Thank you for reading, subscribing, giving votes and commenting. Thank you :) 

 

 

The Idol Brothers : Demonic Flower

 

 

 

 

Xiumin didn't quite understand what was going on when Jongdae called Luhan an Icone. He had noticed that Luhan wasn't a mere human. After all he traveled back in time and had all these powers, so he simply assumed that he was some kind of powerfull magician but not an Icone.

 

"How did you know." asked Luhan stull under the shock of Jongdae's revelation about him.

 

"Your skin is extremely pale almost white. And your powers are not the same nature as those of a magical being that lives on Earth."

 

"So you mean he is not from Earth ? Now tell us the truth about you ! " demanded Xiumin with a hint of hurt in his voice. He knew that Luhan "liked" him and thought he would never dare to lie to him, would always be honnest with him and all. Luhan was absolutely not the kind of person to keep secrets. Not at all.

But most of all, he was jealous to have not find out first.

 

"I didn't lie to you ! I'm really from the future...I'm just not from Earth but from the Moon."

 

"You're from the Moon Kingdom ?!" repeated Jongdae.

 

"Moon Kingdom ? So you people do exist."

 

"Yes. Actually, it is forbidden for us to come to Earth but the Idols of my area were so powerful...Humans are almost none existant and people started to apprehend an attack of the Idols on the Moon Kingdom. So I was send back here to see what changed the Idols and possibly find the Traitor Idol."

 

"So this is what you call me in your future ?"

 

"Well...nothing much is known about you. The only times a 6th Idol is mentioned he is described as being a traitor but for unknown reasons."

 

Xiumin humped at that remark.

 

"But...." started Jongdae, "People from the Moon don't care about us...Why do you want to help us ? I get that you feared an attack and came here to make sure nothing will happen to you but...You moon people never got involved in our mess. During the Great War you didn't help us, why now ?"

 

"Sorry about that, " he apologized and continued talking, " but we have to obey certain rules, one of them b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter