The Savage Idol : Lay

Luhan and the Six Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Savage Idol : Lay

 

                                                             

 

 

"I came here to join your cause. I'm Jongdae." Jongdae said. He dropped his guns on the floor and raised his hands to the air, as if he was surrendering to them, which was a strange thing to to since he was the one who saved them.

 

Then follows a silence that lasted about several minutes. Xiumin didn't know what to say, this Jongdae guy clearly had some mental issues to act like that. Luhan was just as suprised as Xiumin.

 

"Say something...Can I put my hands down now ? My arms are starting to fall asleep." he asked.

 

"Nobody asked you to raise them in the first place." Luhan remarked getting up helping Xiumin.

 

"But I thought he wanted me to do so." he pointed at Xiumin.

 

"Why would I ?"

 

"...I just thought so..."

 

"..."

"..."

 

"..."

 

"Anyway, I came here because I want to join your cause." said Jongdae regaining some confidence, picking up the guns he used to defeat the monsters.

 

"..."

 

"..."

 

"Why don't you say anything ? It's note like you're mute. The blond dude was talking none stop a while ago, plus I saved you !" he came closer to them.

 

"Were you spying on us ?" asked Luhan, preparing to attack Jongdae.

 

"Hey coooool ! I saved you. I'm on your side." he reassured them.

 

"I guess we don't have to fight you Jong...day ?" said Xiumin.

 

"Jongdae. DAE !" he articulated. " And yes, don't fight me hahahaha." He put an arm around Xiumins shoulder to physicaly show his good intentions. Xiumin was suprised by the action and didn't seem to mind, though it was not Luhans case.

 

As soon as Jongdae's arm touched Xiumin's shoulder, Luhan immediately rushed to the two and took his arm off Xiumin's shoulder, sending a murderous look to Jongdae. Adain he put his hands up in defense and apologized to Luhan.

Xiumin was obviously happy about Luhan's action. He liked it how possessively jealous he could get, but that wasn't a reason to show it to the two others.

 

XXXXXXX

 

 

"So, why are you dropping Lay ?" asked Xiumin.

 

"Because my appetite for L.O.V.E. Is unseated ! I need bootie in the morning, my afternoon delight and sweet love making under the stars in the ev-"

 

"Stop it there ! Now I konw one thing for sure. I need to keep an eye on you. And I want you to keep a distance of 2m with Xiumin."

 

"Why ?"

 

"You are a sick ert."

 

"Oh ! Xiumin, why is Luhan so mean to me ?" Jongdae asked with a very hurt expression on his face, grabbing Xiumin's left arm wiggling it while he silently whimpered.

 

"Stop touching him ! And I'm pretty sure Lay is in panic now that his own "friend" has betrayed him." Luhan added to hurt Jongdae a bit more and punishing him for toutching Xiumin yet again. He succeeded by the looks of it.

 

"I just hope he keeps his head on straight. This giant scissors of his are dangerous."

 

"This Lay guy sounds like a crazy person. Xiumin, do you think it's save to keep him with us ? We're still in Lay's territory. He could stab us in the back like ANYtime." said Luhan.

 

Even after the long chat they had earlyer, Luhan still couldn't trust Jongdae. First of he was very touchy, and second this could be some kind of trap.

 

"We'll worry about that later."

 

"How can you be gossiping about me, I'm standing JUST BEHIND YOU ! That's rude Luhan." he accused.

 

"Hey, Xiumin talked about you too ! "

 

"Not really."

 

"No he didn't, it's you that doesn't believe me !"

 

"The tell us where Lay's shrine is, then I'll think about it."

 

"That's actually the ceverest thing you said in a while Luhan." Xiumin and Luhan pouted.

 

"Well, you could have asked it. The shrine lies beyond the Forest of Fog."

 

"Aren't we already IN the Forest ?" asked Luhan.

 

"This is the sain part of the forest. We have to go deeper, where the night is eternal."

 

"Probably full of traps, and monsters and other annying things right ?"

 

"Well, important people need protection."

 

XXXXXXX

 

 

Guided by the magician Jongdae, the party tracked down the shrine where Lay was hiding. Soon, Xiumin found himself before the Lost Forest, a foreboding region from which no one has ever escaped.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter